Aespa officially opened their Instagram accounts!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

SabrinaHarding

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Just stumbled upon this forum and couldn't contain my excitement about aespa's individual Instagram accounts! Total game-changer, right? Still getting the hang of things here, and it's wild that they've got their own space now. I'm a total newbie to the forum, so if you've got any tips or cool threads to check out, hit me up! And oh, did anyone notice how aespa's follower count is soaring? Wondering if it's the magic of music or maybe a hint of buy Instagram followers magic? Anyway, super hyped to be part of the convo!

EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Just stumbled upon this forum and couldn't contain my excitement about aespa's individual Instagram accounts! Total game-changer, right? Still getting the hang of things here, and it's wild that they've got their own space now. I'm a total newbie to the forum, so if you've got any tips or cool threads to check out, hit me up! And oh, did anyone notice how aespa's follower count is soaring? Wondering if it's the magic of music or maybe a hint of buy Instagram followers magic? Anyway, super hyped to be part of the convo!

But.. .. Aespa is pretty popular.. .. these days', no ? Like, they are the most trending girl group from SM Ent.. .. ?