Advice on Korean Food

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LadyLia

Kpop Rookie
Credits
@Angelazed
If you like beef, I definitely suggest you to try bulgogi! It's AMAZING! <3
Bulgogi-grilled-bbq-beef.jpg

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
@Angelazed If I might ask, you don't eat vegetables at all? Is there an actual dietary reason, or just that you don't like them? If it's the latter, there are plenty of ways of mixing them with other things (meat, sauces etc.) to make them super-tasty... :)

Jiheon

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Gyuri
Changbin
Jiwon
Seoyeon
I've wanted to try Korean food for a long time, but I'm not sure what would suit my taste since I'm a picky eater. 😂
So I want you to suggest me any Korean food, knowing that I don't eat vegetables and seafood.
i really enjoy gimbap, patbingso, and galbi!

Angelazed

Kpop Fan
Credits
Lee Know
Changbin
Seungmin
Kim Woojin
@Angelazed If I might ask, you don't eat vegetables at all? Is there an actual dietary reason, or just that you don't like them? If it's the latter, there are plenty of ways of mixing them with other things (meat, sauces etc.) to make them super-tasty... :)
Ashamed to say this, but I don't like vegetables at all 😂

breezy

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Lucas
DK
Yunho
Jongho
i'm not korean, so i'm not sure how good my recommandations would be,, but i eat korean bbq pretty regularly! of course, everything they offer is good, but in particular, i like bulgogi and dweji bulgogi (i think it's called).
bulgogi is sweet and savory beef while dweji bulgogi is spicy and salty pork!

hope you find something that you like! there's a lot of delicious food out there <3

Angelazed

Kpop Fan
Credits
Lee Know
Changbin
Seungmin
Kim Woojin
i'm not korean, so i'm not sure how good my recommandations would be,, but i eat korean bbq pretty regularly! of course, everything they offer is good, but in particular, i like bulgogi and dweji bulgogi (i think it's called).
bulgogi is sweet and savory beef while dweji bulgogi is spicy and salty pork!

hope you find something that you like! there's a lot of delicious food out there <3
Thank you! They sound good 😍

twicexonation_9

Kpop Groupie
Website
kscpinkocean.wordpress.com
Credits
Yuha
Jiwon
Yuri
Dayoung
It's not just the Korean food but all of cuisines across Asia Pacific are always unique and delicious whatever happens, my advice for you is that if you want to try something new about food that you're not used before then you can give a shot but if not then it's okay, everything has the reason.