A Buddy and InSomnia here

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

DreamFriend

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hi! I’m Jaeri I go by Jay though. I hope you have a great time on here and you can make some amazing friends! I love Sunmi, The Rose & Day6 too!! Who are your biases ( for the rose and Day6 at least )? Feel free to pm me if you need any help or just wanna talk!!
I don't really know much about Day6 and The Rose, so I don't know their names, I just like their music lol I'm not really invested in BG's that much, but I will listen and can love BG songs. Like Ateez's new Black Cat Nero performance MV! I love that!

DreamFriend

Kpop Amateur
Credits
In Gfriend my bias is Eunha and in Dreamcatcher my biases are SuA and Dami. But I like them all! What about you?
You have great taste!
In Gfriend, my biases are Yerin, Eunha, and Yuju and in Dreamcatcher it's JiU, Yoohyeon, and Gahyeon lol I can't really pick a fave on both groups!

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
You have great taste!
In Gfriend, my biases are Yerin, Eunha, and Yuju and in Dreamcatcher it's JiU, Yoohyeon, and Gahyeon lol I can't really pick a fave on both groups!
Thank you! You have too!
All of them are so talented. I wish Dreamcatcher receive a first win soon 🥺

DreamFriend

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Thank you! You have too!
All of them are so talented. I wish Dreamcatcher receive a first win soon 🥺
Me too! I think they are the only big enough group who have been going for over 3 years who haven't received a win yet as Pentagon got their first win the other day!
Dreamcatcher's win will come though, and it will be even more meaningful now that Dongie is back!

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
Me too! I think they are the only big enough group who have been going for over 3 years who haven't received a win yet as Pentagon got their first win the other day!
Dreamcatcher's win will come though, and it will be even more meaningful now that Dongie is back!
Yeah. They deserve so much for a win. Since Handong is back, we must not loose hope. The queens will receive a win soon. :love::love:

DreamFriend

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Yeah. They deserve so much for a win. Since Handong is back, we must not loose hope. The queens will receive a win soon. :love::love:
Yes, they really do! the good thing is that they are getting more popular and their popularity isn't declining, which can only be a good sign.
I just wish the groups who are bigger than them didn't come back when Dreamcatcher is coming back lol

pocket_jinho

Face of The Group
Credits
St.Van
Jun
Jinho
Yeosang
Hi☺
a46db425c713b1bfa011b7184ff24625.jpg