6 member co-ed group fake!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

najingter

when the flowers bloom beautifully and turned red
Author
Website
dancingwithyourghost.carrd.co
Credits
Leeseo
Mia
Liz
Username Change
You don't even have the fc and cc part... Everything under rating is their level using idols
i.....doesn't the

Full name: kim joo in
stage name: jooin
birthday: 22nd november 2004
nationality: south korean
height/weight: 45kg/170cm
misc facts: what???
rating:: wdym hfhhfh-
vocals: heejin from loona
dance: olivia hye from loona
visual: jiyeon from t-ara
rap: gahyeon from dreamcatcher
composing: uh....soyeon (g)i-dle
producing:
soyeon (g)i-dle
the underlined part. visual has to be the same as fc. voice has to be vc.

Its.asprin

Kpop Rookie
Credits
its not that i didn't understand. im just saying you can't tell ppl to change their fcs according to your concept. thats other ppl's fc.
1.Our concept will constantly change
2. It sounds to me you still don't understand
3.I SAID CHANGE THE AGE NOT THE FC because some things they may not be able to participate in.
4. And if I did say change the fc I because I would probably have a very hard time looking for pics

najingter

Author
Website
Credits
Leeseo
Mia
Liz
Username Change
1.Our concept will constantly change
2. It sounds to me you still don't understand
3.I SAID CHANGE THE AGE NOT THE FC because some things they may not be able to participate in.
4. And if I did say change the fc I because I would probably have a very hard time looking for pics
1. HOW WAS I TO KNOW THAT? /sorry for caps but im too lazy to change it-
2. i do. do u know HOW many grps i have? fake ones obvi
3. U DID SAY CHANGE THE FC- nd i was talking abt when u change the fc. nd its their oc. like wht????? its online bruh
4. i had a hard time too, but its just that way. if its too hard either be prepared or dont make a fake grp. LIKE HOW THE HELL WAS I SUPPOSED TO FIND A HAYOUNG CONCEPT PIC SUITABLE FOR NIGHTMARE-ISH CONCEPTS? U HAVE TO IMPROVISE ND EXPLAIN OR SMTH-
/this time the caps for (4) were intended.

Its.asprin

Kpop Rookie
Credits
1. HOW WAS I TO KNOW THAT? /sorry for caps but im too lazy to change it-
2. i do. do u know HOW many grps i have? fake ones obvi
3. U DID SAY CHANGE THE FC- nd i was talking abt when u change the fc. nd its their oc. like wht????? its online bruh
4. i had a hard time too, but its just that way. if its too hard either be prepared or dont make a fake grp. LIKE HOW THE HELL WAS I SUPPOSED TO FIND A HAYOUNG CONCEPT PIC SUITABLE FOR NIGHTMARE-ISH CONCEPTS? U HAVE TO IMPROVISE ND EXPLAIN OR SMTH-
/this time the caps for (4) were intended.
I came up with this idea and I won't give up, I'm not an expert at finding pics won't be easy for me and to improvise I will politely ask for the fc to be changed so I have a variety to help myself. Also this isn't your group, you don't run it, and I never said anything to you in the first place. This wouldn't have happened you minded your business, because if the oc owner didn't mind then you shouldn't

najingter

Author
Website
Credits
Leeseo
Mia
Liz
Username Change
why do u have to ask for the fc to change if u can explain like wht i did? (if its a horror concept) find a pic of them not smiling, nd explain below in brackets. also u most likely only need to do that for horror concepts, idk any other concepts that r hard to find. u can edit (like how @yunaisms did) or explain. also, denki hasn't responded yet abt changing his age. i was saying that u shouldn't tell others to change their fc BC ITS THEIR FC. THAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT. I WAS TRYING TO REMIND U (GOOD NATUREDLY) BUT U MISUNDERSTOOD ND THATS WHAT LED TO THIS. I WAS NOT THE ONLY FACTOR.

Its.asprin

Kpop Rookie
Credits
why do u have to ask for the fc to change if u can explain like wht i did? (if its a horror concept) find a pic of them not smiling, nd explain below in brackets. also u most likely only need to do that for horror concepts, idk any other concepts that r hard to find. u can edit (like how @yunaisms did) or explain. also, denki hasn't responded yet abt changing his age. i was saying that u shouldn't tell others to change their fc BC ITS THEIR FC. THAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT. I WAS TRYING TO REMIND U (GOOD NATUREDLY) BUT U MISUNDERSTOOD ND THATS WHAT LED TO THIS. I WAS NOT THE ONLY FACTOR.
If they had a problem then they could have told me themselves it's sad to lose you in the group but fairwell

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
If they had a problem then they could have told me themselves it's sad to lose you in the group but fairwell
I didn't tell you myself because I wasn't online. ;-; The school's wifi was down for half the day- Gah, it was literally a nightmare. I don't understand why the age matters. First off, for voice, you literally don't even have to change anything? I'm not sure I understand why exactly it matters. And for face claim, I don't understand either. Does it really matter? It's a fake group, none of this is real.

najingter

Author
Website
Credits
Leeseo
Mia
Liz
Username Change
I didn't tell you myself because I wasn't online. ;-; The school's wifi was down for half the day- Gah, it was literally a nightmare. I don't understand why the age matters. First off, for voice, you literally don't even have to change anything? I'm not sure I understand why exactly it matters. And for face claim, I don't understand either. Does it really matter? It's a fake group, none of this is real.
exACTly.

Its.asprin

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I take back what I was originally thinking so no need to change^^

Its.asprin

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I apologise if I sound rude- It wasn't my intention at all. I'm someone who needs tone indicators, and you may as well. I forgot to put indicators, so that's entirely my fault. /g
It's not rude at all hun c: just a bit stressed from life but I'm nice I promise 😭