2020 MAMA Asian Music Awards Nominees

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
L

Love_alize071313

Exactly, You see I'm not wanting bts and twice to disband but if they did in the future years it be a less of a challenge to let other groups win.
i don't want them to disband but I can totally get where you're coming from.

x.Jennifer.x

Face of The Group
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Woohyun
Sunggyu
Lex
Sunyoul
It's almost impossible with how big of a fandom both bts and black pink has for any one else to win, even if they just do it based on sales...atiny has like 1mil lets say fans compared to 50mil (over exaggerating) bts and black pink fans, their sales will be higher no matter what, they need to find a different criteria for this. No matter what bts is going to win, and sadly i hate to say it but others have said it before it's basically the bts show or a bts concert. yes they are a great group and do a great job, but how is anyone else going to have a chance in these award shows if majority is based on votes and fans....it's never going to be fair for anyone. Again i'm not insulting bts, it's not their fault, they've earned their stuff too but i just want the little guys to feel that they are getting rewarded for their work that they really are being recognized and award shows are something that does that.