2 Year Reintroduction Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙰𝚄𝙶𝙷 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝙴𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
I figured I would go ahead and post my 2 year reintroduction now, since I know I will forget about it come July 🙄 so here we are.

I joined the forums back in July 2019 under the username @•sakura• before making this account in February 2020.

I became a mod in August 2019 and a global moderator here recently this year.

Some facts about me:

Name: Kasey but most people refer to me as Kas
Age: I’m old, that’s all you need to know. If we’re close, you probably know my age.
Pronouns: She/Her/They/Them
Sexuality: Confused? I thought I was bisexual but now I don’t know, so I’m still trying to figure that out.

I don’t really stan K-pop groups, I do listen to them every now and then but usually it’s just girl groups.
I’m a big Visual Kei fan, so if you ever want to get into Visual Kei, you can come to me lol
My favorite Vkei groups: The Gazette, Dir en Grey, Xaa Xaa, Shiva, Acme, Buck Tick, Mucc, Malice Mizer, Dezert, Codomo Dragon, Royz, Kizu, Dazzling Bad, & more

Well, this is all I can think of to write right now lol I’m a rather boring person tbh.

If you’d like to follow me on Tumblr or Pinterest, my username on both is: cherryw4ves

Have a good day friends <3​

Betsemes

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kaede
Yuna
Hinako
Nao
1606471161310-png.38156

I think I already know you. Not sure you even remember me. I don't stan kpop groups either, I don't even listen to them save for the rock stuff from Dreamcatcher; but I'm not exactly a vkei fan either. My true passion are the Japanese alt-idol groups. I stan PassCode, NEO JAPONISM, Kolokol, and NECRONOMIDOL. I'm very close to stanning Zsasz as well. As per vkei, I'm not sure, but I think my favourite Japanese soloists are vkei; HYDE and Mai Yajima.