๐Ÿฅฐ Self Love Layout Contest ๐Ÿฅฐ {Winners}

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญสแดแดœโ€™ส€แด‡ แดส แด„สœแด‡แดษชแด„แด€สŸ สœสแด˜แด‡ ส™แดส๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member

gwslay

< jjuni 3
Author
Website
vivari.carrd.co
Credits
Baekgyeul
Jaechan
Bian
Raspberry
๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•Self Love Layout Contest!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
โœท*โœท*โœท*โœท*โœท*โœท*โœท*โœท*โœท*โœท*โœท*โœท*โœท*โœท*โœท*โœท*โœท*โœท*โœท*โœท

self-love.gif

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•Winners๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
Thank you to all who participated in the self love layout contest in honor of it being Mental Health Awareness Month. Below are the 3 winners of the contest.
*โœท*
*โœท*
*โœท*

๐Ÿ’•3rd Place is...๐Ÿ’•

@loonatheworld !
{with 103 points}
Your prize is {500 credits and a custom title}
*Please PM me about the title*
*โœท*
*โœท*
*โœท*

๐Ÿ’•2nd Place is...๐Ÿ’•

@Iz*Grass
{with 107 points}
Your prize is {1000 credits, a card from the shop of your choice, and either a custom pfp or signature and a custom title}
*Please PM me about the title and the card*
*โœท*
*โœท*
*โœท*

๐Ÿ’•1st Place is...๐Ÿ’•

@cherryw4ves
{with 123 points}
Your prize is {2000 credits, a card from the shop of your choice, and a custom pfp, signature, and custom title}
*PM me about the card and title if you need to, but feel free to do it yourself.*

Congratulations to our winners { @loonatheworld ! , @Iz*Grass , and @cherryw4ves } !!
๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
Congrats queens <3

http.yyanggii

๐ˆ ๐ ๐จ ๐›๐ฒ๐ž ๐›๐ฒ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
Author
๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•Self Love Layout Contest!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

self-love.gif

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•Winners๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
Thank you to all who participated in the self love layout contest in honor of it being Mental Health Awareness Month. Below are the 3 winners of the contest.
*โœท*
*โœท*
*โœท*

๐Ÿ’•3rd Place is...๐Ÿ’•

@loonatheworld !
{with 103 points}
Your prize is {500 credits and a custom title}
*Please PM me about the title*
*โœท*
*โœท*
*โœท*

๐Ÿ’•2nd Place is...๐Ÿ’•

@Iz*Grass
{with 107 points}
Your prize is {1000 credits, a card from the shop of your choice, and either a custom pfp or signature and a custom title}
*Please PM me about the title and the card*
*โœท*
*โœท*
*โœท*

๐Ÿ’•1st Place is...๐Ÿ’•

@cherryw4ves
{with 123 points}
Your prize is {2000 credits, a card from the shop of your choice, and a custom pfp, signature, and custom title}
*PM me about the card and title if you need to, but feel free to do it yourself.*

Congratulations to our winners { @loonatheworld ! , @Iz*Grass , and @cherryw4ves } !!
๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
congratssssss~ You all worked hard for this and I loved your abouts!! Iโ€™m glad I could see my idea come to life and people participate in it ๐Ÿฅฐ Thank you Tara and everyone who participated