😺huh

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
wait so like, im trying to revive this acc but im not sure how am i supposed to use kprofiles forums💔
Well there are threads made by other users that you can reply or react to. You can also create your own threads that other users can engage in. There are a variety of type of threads. I suggest you do a bit of exploring in the forums tab to get an idea. You can also have private conversations with users, engage in forum contests, post profile updates, and more. You can also customize your profile with the signature, pfp, video, and signature.
That's kind of the gist of it.

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
Well there are threads made by other users that you can reply or react to. You can also create your own threads that other users can engage in. There are a variety of type of threads. I suggest you do a bit of exploring in the forums tab to get an idea. You can also have private conversations with users, engage in forum contests, post profile updates, and more. You can also customize your profile with the signature, pfp, video, and signature.
That's kind of the gist of it.
wait so like, im trying to revive this acc but im not sure how am i supposed to use kprofiles forums💔
Yes, not to mention the threads pinned to multiple sections. Like for example 'Please read' posted by a moderator, an admin, a staff member is to be read. It will help you to post the threads in the correct sections; and you can make idol threads: to on them, their hobbies, photos, etc ... And also, if you post a news / idol thread / comeback thread / mv thread, don't forget to take a good look whether it is posted or not by another user.
I have the impression of speaking like a CEO there lol

Last edited: