🔥Mythos 3rd EP - {The Cursed: Icarus} Thread🔥

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who is your Mythos Bias?

• Dasom

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Jade

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Haruka

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Aria

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
An Ever After Fik Live is starting in 3, 2, 1
6fccd6c30f31d2c15214ca0250ac987ba19b7cc7.gif

Dasom: Let's introduce ourselves. 1, 2...
All: Be a legend! Hello we are Mythos!

Seating arrangement: Haruka - Aria - Dasom - Jade
Dasom: Hello my name is Dasom and I am the leader of Mythos.
DiligentChubbyBellsnake-size_restricted.gif

Jade: Hey my name is Jade and I am the rapper of Mythos.
seulisasoo-olivia-hye.gif

Haruka: Hello my name is Haruka and I am the main dancer of Mythos.
5d1ace6a9d46de54ebbf598c3bf292336b1e6347.gif

Aria: And I am Aria! The maknae and main vocal of Mythos!

7bbb0635fe7915480cfb24e63ac824dd65dd29cd.gif

Dasom: Muse welcome to our pre-comeback fik live!!
*all the members whoop and cheer*

Dasom: Our third EP "The Cured: Icarus" is coming out in just one more day. In order to celebrate the occasion we are doing a little Q&A. So let's pick our first question then!

Jade: Unnie I think this would be a good one to start out with *points to a question on the tablet in Aria's lap*.
Dasom: Sure! First question is...
"What are your thoughts on the album" from @ Mythosian.
Jade: I love this album with every fiber in my being. *said intensely* It's just so f*cking good!
*the members gasp*
Jade: What?
Aria: *giggles* unnie you just said a bad word. *said in a sing song way*
Jade: Oh crap!
*the members gasp*
Haruka: Not again...
Jade: I'm sorry! I'm just really passionate about this album...
Dasom: It's okay Hyerim-ah.
Aria: Does that mean we can all swear now? *said excitedly*
Dasom and Jade: No!
Aria: Fine...
Haruka: We should probably just continue to answer the question. Just this time with PG rated answers.
Dasom: Agreed! I also love the album. I feel like some of the concepts we use are helping us grow a lot as a group. It's not my favorite but pretty far up there.
Aria: I love the concept of this album! If I were to describe it with one word it would be
*Jade slaps her hand over her mouth*

Jade: And I think we've had enough spoilers. We still haven't forgotten about your rogue Fik Live the other day.
Aria: I'll have you know that that is our highest viewed Fik Live and my spoilers made Muse very happy.
Jade: Yeah yeah...anyways Haruka what are your thoughts?
Haruka: I also love the album! I think it all shows each of us off really well. And like unnie said, it really opens a whole new dimension for us.

Dasom: Well said! Now why don't we move onto this one *points at tablet*
Aria: Ooooo unnie's trying to add some spice to the live!
Dasom: I guess that's one way to put it,
"Which album in "The Cursed" series do you like most?" from @ GreenJade.
Jade: Oh it's definitely this one, Icarus. It's so fu...fun is what I mean! I just think the concept really suits my personality and I think these are my favorite sets of songs.
Haruka: I think I'm gonna pick our debut album, Medusa. Hearing our very first album for the very first time was a really amazing moment. Medusa also has a hidden bright sound that I really like with "Eyes on Me".
Dasom: I'm also not gonna pick our new album and go with Narcissus. Like Jade said, I think the concept really suits my personality. Not that I'm narcissistic, but I just know how to emulate that persona well.
Aria: I think I'm going to pick Icarus too. I think it's our most cohesive album yet! It just really pumps me up when I listen to the whole thing. And *looks down and gets distracted by Muse's comments and questions on the tablet* Oh unnies can we do this question next? It looks really fun!
*Dasom looks over and agrees*

"If each member of Mythos was a greek god, who would each member be?" from @ MoonlightAria.
Haruka: Dasom unnie would be Aphrodite easy! Her name literally means love and she's our beautiful visual.
*Dasom blushes*
Dasom: Well thank you, I hope that means that all of you love me!!
*Jade makes a fake disgusted face and makes a fake puke noise*
Dasom: Yah you don't even love me just a little bit??
Jade: Oh course I do! I'm just joking unnie.
Aria: That gave me an idea for Jade unnie, but I don't think you're gonna like it...
Jade: Lay it on me.
Aria: I think you would be Hades! Not that you like killing people or anything. I just think that really suits your concept. Just imagine it, Jade Queen of the Underworld.
Jade: Ya know...I actually like it! I think that's pretty spot on. And I have the perfect one for Haruka...Zeus!!
Haruka: The king of the gods!? Why?

Jade: Zeus is not only the king, but he is the strongest god. And Haruka is definitely the strongest person in this group, both physically and mentally. She came to Korea all on her own and struggled through adapting to a new country. And in terms of the physical part, have you seen her abs???
*the members laugh*
Dasom: They're seriously impressive.
Haruka: Okay okay I agree with Zeus. And for Aria I think Apollo suits her well.
Aria: Is it because I'm the sun and you couldn't live without me unnie...*said with cringey aegyo*

Haruka: Well sort of. What I mean is that Apollo is the god of many different things, and I think you are skilled in many areas as well. Vocals, dance, variety, performance, you're our all rounder.
Aria: Aww unnie thank you!!

Jade: Alright let's move on to the next question. I pick,
"Did any of the members help create the album?" from @ HaHaHaruka.
Dasom: All of us did! Jade wrote all the raps and the lyrics for one of the bsides, Aria wrote the lyrics for a bside, Haruka helped choreograph the title track, and I also wrote the lyrics for one of the bsides.
Aria: Unnie do you think this song will be a winner like "Perfect 10"? You did win a Fik Bank Award for it.
Dasom: I think this one is even better!
Jade: Wow where's this confidence coming from?
Dasom: I don't know....when I won the award I just felt really boosted and happy. So now I'm proud of my songs instead of hiding them.
Haruka: Such character development.

Dasom: Alright I think we can do one more questions, and I think this wraps everything up well,
"What's next for Mythos?" from @ LovelyDasom.
Jade: Can we ban Aria from answering this one?
Dasom: No but please don't try to spoil too much maknae.
Aria: I'll do my best! *giggles*

Dasom: Since this is the final album in "The Cursed" trilogy we're obviously trying out something new. We can't say much but why don't we all share a word or two as a hint. I'll start with...Bracelet.
Jade: I see what you did there *winks at Dasom*. I'm gonna go with...Evilllll.
Haruka: Mine is...Hope!
Aria: *everyone stares at her as she thinks* I'm thinking...*thinks some more*....First!!
*the other three collectively release their held breath*
Aria: See I can hold back from spoiling!

Dasom: Alright Muse it's time for us to go! We have a very busy day tomorrow.
Haruka: I can't wait to see you while we perform our new songs for you.
Jade: I know you're really gonna like it!
Aria: Bye Muse!! We love you!!
All: Bye!!
*Members wave, blow kisses, etc*

aespa-ae.gif

This Fik Live has ended.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Jade lowkey reminds me of me. We both have the worst potty mouths. But like swearing just gives you that extra flare when you’re expressing yourself 😫

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Tracklist Twister Explanation

Track 1
Intro: Alas Rotas = Intro: Broken Wings

Alas Rotas means broken wings in Spanish.

Track 2
10 Year = Fire

EXID released "Fire" to celebrate their 10 year anniversary since debut.

Track 3
Petrol High = Gas Me Up

Petrol is a synonym of Gas. High is a synonym of Up.
I decided to not include 'me' because it would be too easy.

Track 4
Featuring Ssammu = ANTIFRAGILE

EChaewon of LE SSERAFIM gained the nickname Ssammu when she was on Produce 48. So featuring Ssammu means that Chaewon was featured on the track. You couldn't be sure which song it was but you could narrow it down based on the concept and Mythos's sound.

Track 5
Tweety = Bird

So yeah...Tweety Bird...the cartoon character.

Track 6
Run Hide = Dead Man Runnin'

In the bridge of "Dead Man Runnin'" Seulgi sings the lyric "you can run you can run but you can't hide".

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Tracklist Twister Explanation
View attachment 88038

Track 1
Intro: Alas Rotas = Intro: Broken Wings

Alas Rotas means broken wings in Spanish.

Track 2
10 Year = Fire

EXID released "Fire" to celebrate their 10 year anniversary since debut.

Track 3
Petrol High = Gas Me Up

Petrol is a synonym of Gas. High is a synonym of Up.
I decided to not include 'me' because it would be too easy.

Track 4
Featuring Ssammu = ANTIFRAGILE

EChaewon of LE SSERAFIM gained the nickname Ssammu when she was on Produce 48. So featuring Ssammu means that Chaewon was featured on the track. You couldn't be sure which song it was but you could narrow it down based on the concept and Mythos's sound.

Track 5
Tweety = Bird

So yeah...Tweety Bird...the cartoon character.

Track 6
Run Hide = Dead Man Runnin'

In the bridge of "Dead Man Runnin'" Seulgi sings the lyric "you can run you can run but you can't hide".
I’m so mad at Google for only telling me Paranoia by Kang Daniel has run hide lyrics but tbf I love Dead Man Runnin my brain just doesn’t work so it’s also my fault but let’s blame Google too 😫

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Fictional Kpop News
Mythos Has Their First Big Break with "ANTIFRAGILE"
Mythos recently came out with their 3rd EP "The Cursed: Icarus". While their previous two releases haven't been anything close to unpopular, they didn't reach the masses like their seniors did.
This has lead the group to being often referred to as ENCHANTRESS's juniors, or that they're only popular because of the fik-kpop giants.
However their latest title track "ANTIFRAGILE" has gone viral domestically and internationally. Many have expressed how addictive the song is, and how different it is from what the rest of the industry is releasing.

@ Calla_Lily: They're really setting themselves apart from ENCHANTRESS, especially with "ANTIFRAGILE"!
@ FikKpopRules: I never really considered stanning Mythos, cause I thought they would be an ENCHANTRESS 2.0. But with this song I'm hooked.

The song has already received hundreds of thousands of downloads on Spotify.
In addition, first day sales are nearly double that of pre-orders.

It seems that Mythos has finally had the big break they need to solidify themselves as their own group!

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Fictional Kpop News
Mythos Has Their First Big Break with "ANTIFRAGILE"
Mythos recently came out with their 3rd EP "The Cursed: Icarus". While their previous two releases haven't been anything close to unpopular, they didn't reach the masses like their seniors did.
This has lead the group to being often referred to as ENCHANTRESS's juniors, or that they're only popular because of the fik-kpop giants.
However their latest title track "ANTIFRAGILE" has gone viral domestically and internationally. Many have expressed how addictive the song is, and how different it is from what the rest of the industry is releasing.

@ Calla_Lily: They're really setting themselves apart from ENCHANTRESS, especially with "ANTIFRAGILE"!
@ FikKpopRules: I never really considered stanning Mythos, cause I thought they would be an ENCHANTRESS 2.0. But with this song I'm hooked.

The song has already received hundreds of thousands of downloads on Spotify.
In addition, first day sales are nearly double that of pre-orders.

It seems that Mythos has finally had the big break they need to solidify themselves as their own group!
@Calla_Lily knows their shit fr