🔥Mythos 3rd EP - {The Cursed: Icarus} Thread🔥

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who is your Mythos Bias?

• Dasom

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Jade

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Haruka

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Aria

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Fictional Kpop News
Mythos Breaks Their Own Sales Record
Mythos's sales record has continued to increase with each comeback.
The preorders for "The Cursed: Icarus" surpassed 500,000 copies, which is 300K more than their previous album.
In addition, their first week sales increased their total to 800,000 albums!
This is a huge feat for Mythos. Previously they were have difficulty living up to the other artists in their agency, but now it seems they have made their big break!
Congrats to the girls, we know you'll continue to grown.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Fictional Kpop News
Mythos Charts Well with "ANTIFRAGILE" and "The Cursed: Icarus"
Mythos's title tracks have always charted decently with their releases. However with their new album and title "ANTIFRAGILE" they finally reached the number one spot. On the Gaon singles chart "ANTIFRAGILE" stayed at #1 for 5 days, and has remained in the top 10 since then. The song and album continued to chart well on Bugs and Genie Charts.
In addition, "ANTIFRAGILE" has charted well internationally. They landed within the top 10 in multiple iTunes charts. They also reached an impressive #6 on the Billboard World Songs Chart.
Muses have been expressing their excitement over this growth in charting.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Mythos Fik Live Starting in 3, 2, 1....
aespa-ae.gif

Sitting: Haruka - Dasom - Aria - Jade

Dasom: 1, 2..
All: Be a legend! Hello we are Mythos!

Dasom: Hi Muse! Today we are hosting a celebratory post-comeback fik live. *everyone cheers* We'll answer some questions and then do a dance challenge reaction too!
Aria: This is my favorite type of fik live cause it means I can say anything I want about the comeback and not get in trouble!
Jade: Maybe if you didn't host random fik lives with the purpose of spoiling the comeback then you wouldn't get in trouble.
Aria: So mean unnie! *pouts exaggeratedly*

Dasom: Alright moving on to the first question,
"What's your favorite song on the album?" from @ HappilyEverAfter.
Haruka: "This is so hard cause I don't want to upset anyone. Almost all of the songs were produced by the members.
Dasom: Don't worry Ruka, we won't be upset!
*Everyone nods in agreement*
Haruka: Umm okay, my favorite is "Fire"! The beat is just so addictive and I love the dance for it. Flamefury oppas did a really great job.
Dasom: Ohhh agreed! But I gotta pick my own song, "Dead Man Runnin". The music I write is always to my taste so it's bound to be my favorite on the album.

Aria: You know what unnie, I'm gonna agree with you. Well partially that is. Both "Dead Man Runnin'" and "Bird" are my favorites songs. "Bird" is my favorite for the same reason you gave. But I also just love singing "Dead Man Runnin'"! It makes me feel so mischievous and powerful. You did a good job with that song unnie!
*Dasom blushes and mutters thank you*
Jade: Even though I did write "Gas Me Up", and don't get me wrong I do love it, I think I prefer "Fire" like Haruka. I really like the rap I wrote for it, and my other parts are during the chorus so I get to stand out a lot.
Aria: Unnie I dare you to do the rap live!
Jade: You don't have to dare me, I will deliver when called upon!
*The members whoop and cheer*
Haruka: Wow Jade's the coolest!

Jade: Since I'm the coolest I'm gonna pick the next song,
"Can you share any funny memories from the music video filming?" from @ LegendaryMythos.
Aria: Heh something you don't know about our beloved leader Muse is that she can be very clumsy. When they were filming Dasom's first verse. You know "Gasibatgil wiro ridin' You made me boost up". Well she had to walk down this pathway very energetically. Unnie even did this turn. While she was doing this there were some people who were running past her and newspapers flying in the air. Dasom unnie had to redo that take 24 times because she either tripped, ran into one of the running people, or a piece of newspaper smacked her in the face.
*Everyone starts laughing except Dasom who is sulking*
Jade: Yah I remember that! I went to get something to eat at take 2 and came back an hour later at take 23.
Haruka: She almost got it right at the 5th take but just as unnie's line ended she tripped over air and fell on her butt.
Aria: Oh my god that was priceless!
Dasom: I'll have you know that that pathway and many rocks and other bits of debris. Anyone would have trouble running and spinning across it.
Haruka: Don't worry unnie, we all have things we're not good at. Keeping balance is just not one of your's.
Jade: And that scene did turn out really well so it was worth it.
Dasom: Tell that to my poor butt! I had to sit on an ice pack for an hour afterwards.
Aria: I'll pray for your butt in the future unnie!
*everyone laughs*

Dasom: Who wants to pick next?
Aria: OOO ME!!
Jade: Yah you didn't have to scream so loud.
Aria: Oh poor unnie *cups Jade's ear and kisses it*
Jade: Eww I don't want your germs!
Aria: Oh you love it. Now I'm gonna pick,
"What was the hardest part of preparing for the comeback?" from @ MuseMuseMuseMuse.

Dasom: The dance. *said automatically and intensely*
Haruka: *giggles* Oh come on unnie the final version wasn't too hard.
Dasom: The final version wasn't but my god that original one was an animal.
Aria: I agree, it required so much stamina that I remember puking after a practice once. It was an amazing dance but only Haruka unnie could pull something like that off.
Jade: While the dance was difficult I think the hardest part for me was that "ANTIFRAGILE" has a bit of a brighter sound. I'm not very good with light concepts, so it took a while to figure out how to perform it.
Haruka: I think for me it was the vocals. I remember having a hard time with my verse after the chorus in "Fire". It goes pretty high so I needed to practice it for about a week before I could do it properly.
Aria: But you 100% slayed that part on stage unnie!
Haruka: Ah thank you *blushes*.

Dasom: Okay let's do one last question. We still have to react to all of the challenges. Haruka you're the only one who hasn't picked. *motions to Haruka to look at the tablet is Aria's lap*.
Haruka: Okay hmm...this one's nice!
"What are you most proud of regarding the comeback?" from @ForeverMuse.

Jade: I know numbers shouldn't be super important, but seeing the increase in our album sales, charting positions, and even M/V views makes me feel really proud. It makes me feel like we're really on our way to getting to the top.
Dasom: Going off of that, those numbers also mean that we're getting more Muses! Knowing that we have more people cheering us on warms my heart.
Haruka: I think for me it was my own personal improvement for this comeback. I always felt like I was behind the members in terms of talent. But with this comeback I think I have really bettered my vocals, choreographing, and stage presence! And seeing my leg lift, that I worked so hard on, go viral really cemented that for me.

Aria: I think for me it was seeing how many people liked our song. I would hear "ANTIFRAGILE" whenever I would go out, it was being posted about on SNS, and of course there were all of the challenges. It made me feel like we're doing well and we should keep going!

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Dasom: Speaking of dance challenges, I think it's time to do some reactions!
*everyone whoops and expresses excitement*
Dasom: Our lovely manager has compiled all of the videos of our fellow fik-artists attempting the challenge. First up is Sophia sunbaenim of CALLA sunbaenim!
207043f8-2c94-48bd-b4c4-b45add33b5f3-jpeg.88170

Haruka: Wahhh she's so flexible!
Dasom: I think I saw that she used to be a cheerleader, which would explain how much she demolished this challenge.
Aria: Oh I love CALLA sunbaenim so much! It's a group that I've been wanting to get close to. Hopefully Sophia sunbaenim will see this and we can meet up!
Jade: Agreed, she's so freaking cool and talented! Hell all of CALLA sunbaenim are!

Dasom: Okay now we have the soloists Jia sunbaenim and Minhyuk.
Jade: Okay we all know Jia sunbaenim killed it cause it's her, but can we talk about how good Minhyuk was!
Haruka: He was shaking it just as hard as we do. *giggles*
Aria: Is it weird that I feel honored to have the fik-power couple doing our challange.
Dasom: Not at all maknae! And yeah they killed it.

Dasom: Up next is Nova and Aeon of Eclipse who did the challenge with Aria!
Aria: I had so much fun doing the challenge with Eclipse unnies. They caught on really fast and were so nice to me. I actually have plans to meet up with them after our promotions end!
Haruka: They dance so powerfully and in sync!
Dasom: I'm glad that we got to collab with another group. How did you end up doing it with them Aria?
Aria: Oh so our promotional periods overlapped by about a week. I was walking out of the bathroom and I heard our song playing, so of course I had to investigate. After walking a bit I saw Aeon unnie and Nova unnie dancing along to "ANTIFRAGILE". I watched for a bit and saw how good and passionate they were. So I popped in, introduced myself, and asked if we could do it together!
Jade: Good thing you drank all of that boba and had to go to the bathroom then. We wouldn't have such a good submission.

Dasom: Alright lastly we have Karime sunbae and Ashe sunbae from Fragrance sunbaenim.
Haruka: Wahh they really captured the cute aspect of the song really well!
Dasom: I know right! Whenever I watch their clip I can't help but smile.
Aria: Jade unnie you should totally call them up if we have a brighter song in the future.
*Jade fake punches Aria and Aria reacts in an exaggerated manner*
Jade: I can be plenty bright when needed! But yeah they did awesome. You can see that they're really into it and they worked hard to get all the details right.

Dasom: Alright Muse that is it for today! But don't worry, we do have one more stage to perform, so you can see us soon.
Haruka: Thanks for tuning in and loving the album.
Jade: We'll come back better and stronger for you.
Aria: I love you Muse!!!

aespa.gif

This Fik Live Has Ended.

Nezuko-channnnnn

love starts in winter
Author
Website
summer-festival.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Tiny Nezu ✧
Nezuko Kamado
✧ Enhypen Sunoo ✧
Shion
Dasom: Speaking of dance challenges, I think it's time to do some reactions!
*everyone whoops and expresses excitement*
Dasom: Our lovely manager has compiled all of the videos of our fellow fik-artists attempting the challenge. First up is Sophia sunbaenim of CALLA sunbaenim!
207043f8-2c94-48bd-b4c4-b45add33b5f3-jpeg.88170

Haruka: Wahhh she's so flexible!
Dasom: I think I saw that she used to be a cheerleader, which would explain how much she demolished this challenge.
Aria: Oh I love CALLA sunbaenim so much! It's a group that I've been wanting to get close to. Hopefully Sophia sunbaenim will see this and we can meet up!
Jade: Agreed, she's so freaking cool and talented! Hell all of CALLA sunbaenim are!

Dasom: Okay now we have the soloists Jia sunbaenim and Minhyuk.
Jade: Okay we all know Jia sunbaenim killed it cause it's her, but can we talk about how good Minhyuk was!
Haruka: He was shaking it just as hard as we do. *giggles*
Aria: Is it weird that I feel honored to have the fik-power couple doing our challange.
Dasom: Not at all maknae! And yeah they killed it.

Dasom: Up next is Nova and Aeon of Eclipse who did the challenge with Aria!
Aria: I had so much fun doing the challenge with Eclipse unnies. They caught on really fast and were so nice to me. I actually have plans to meet up with them after our promotions end!
Haruka: They dance so powerfully and in sync!
Dasom: I'm glad that we got to collab with another group. How did you end up doing it with them Aria?
Aria: Oh so our promotional periods overlapped by about a week. I was walking out of the bathroom and I heard our song playing, so of course I had to investigate. After walking a bit I saw Aeon unnie and Nova unnie dancing along to "ANTIFRAGILE". I watched for a bit and saw how good and passionate they were. So I popped in, introduced myself, and asked if we could do it together!
Jade: Good thing you drank all of that boba and had to go to the bathroom then. We wouldn't have such a good submission.

Dasom: Alright lastly we have Karime sunbae and Ashe sunbae from Fragrance sunbaenim.
Haruka: Wahh they really captured the cute aspect of the song really well!
Dasom: I know right! Whenever I watch their clip I can't help but smile.
Aria: Jade unnie you should totally call them up if we have a brighter song in the future.
*Jade fake punches Aria and Aria reacts in an exaggerated manner*
Jade: I can be plenty bright when needed! But yeah they did awesome. You can see that they're really into it and they worked hard to get all the details right.

Dasom: Alright Muse that is it for today! But don't worry, we do have one more stage to perform, so you can see us soon.
Haruka: Thanks for tuning in and loving the album.
Jade: We'll come back better and stronger for you.
Aria: I love you Muse!!!

aespa.gif

This Fik Live Has Ended.

😭😭recognition
Aeon and Nova love you guys too!!!

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Fictional Kpop News
Mythos Complete Their Promotions for "The Cursed: Icarus" with 6 Wins
Mythos have had an incredibly successful promotional period with their 3rd EP "The Cursed: Icarus".
They broke previously set sales records, they charted extremely well, and "ANTIFRAGILE" even reached 100 Million views on YouTube.
Their most recent accomplishment is a 6th win on Inkigayo, which was also the last day of their promotions.
Check out their goodbye stage below.

Congratulations to the girls for the success. We know there is much more to come!