🎃Halloween Fanfiction Contest Entry🎃 I am: Who

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
L

Love_alize071313

I am who?
P.1
forewarning: {TW: mentions of blood}

P.O.V- ??
Blood. That was what I first remember. Blood trickling from my nose, pain from my shoulder, and my face connected with the cold concrete of the sidewalk. I slowly sat up and examined myself. I am... male. A very pale man, wearing a denim jumpsuit, and a white shirt under. I looked like a janitor, but I knew that wasn't who I was. I felt myself breathing music. My very existence was a song. I stood and saw nothing all around, except for cars. On my left was a forest and to my right was what looked like a shut down store. I was alone in it's parking lot. Then, in the corner of my eye, I saw something move. I tried to focus, it looked like a person, they were walking away towards the store.
"H-Hello?" I yelled "Can you please help me?"
They stopped and turned. They slowly started toward me, in turn I began to walk toward them. "I'm sorry, I can't remember anything. I don't know who I am or where I came from. Uh, are you okay?"
They were stumbling and crawling, but that didn't bother me as much as the fact that they were growling.
Then an arrow came from the forest and it impaled itself into the person. "Oh my god!" I shouted. I ran to the person and tripped backwards. That thing wasn't human. Its face was a decayed woman's. Her irises were a clear white and her sclera were red. She had no hair and very ragged clothes barely hung on her frail body. The arrow was notched just above her right ear and where it entered her head was steaming. I turned away from her and ran the other direction, hoping whoever shot that thing didn't want to shoot me either. I turned and leaned against the one of the cars. I looked in it's side mirror and sighed. I didn't look like her. I had normal eyes and I had hair what was she?
From behind me, in the reflection, I saw something whizz by. I slowly turned around, slowly backing up and hid in the front of the car. I tried slowing my breath but my heart beat so hard I was sure whoever it was, whether it was another monster or the archer, surely could hear it. I took a deep, silent breath in and peaked around the corner of the car.

(I'm sorry but if you guys would please not comment in this story, I'd appreciate it. Instead just put anything you need to say on my profile. Thx)​

L

Love_alize071313

Pt.2
{TW: slight mentions of blood, and death}
P.O.V- ??
I looked around the corner and cursed to myself. I didn't realize my nose was bleeding still. I left a slight trail on the asphalt. A figure sprints past again in the opposite way from the first time. I swallowed quietly and hoped they weren't looking for another thing to use their arrows on. I went leaned back on the grill of the car and made a undignified squeak. There was a boy no older than 20 looking down at me. His face was peppered with freckles and his lips were distinctive and bold against his skin. He had a bow half the size of his body, shining a bright and deep emerald in the sun. His clothes were strange, elfish somehow. I closed my eyes tightly waiting for him to kill me already. Nothing happened. He spoke in a deep voice, something changed but I had no idea what. "Who are you?"
"I don't know. I-I just woke up legit two minutes ago and I thought that...that thing was human"

"You speak my language." he said normally "Open your eyes"
I opened them and flinched, he was two inches from my face studying everything. He looked deep into my eyes, he smelled familiar like a scent I should know. I didn't know how to pinpoint it though.
"Personal space, please." I said
"In a minute, I have to make sure you're not like them."
"Like that thing? There's more of them?"
"Yes."
"What are they? How'd they get like that?"
"That was a Life Eater. That's what happens when you get infected by them. There's only one way to kill them, with a weapon that has a drop one of a your fluid on it, either saliva, or blood. I'm Felix, I'm second in command of a survival group called District 9 and I believe you are our new recruit that is if you wanna."
"Only on one condition, you try to help me remember who I am."
"Done. Welcome to the team."

L

Love_alize071313

Pt.3
{TW: Mentions of death and Gore, and mentions of blood}

P.O.V- ...?

I followed this stranger as best as I could through the woods. He suggested we climb through the trees in case there were any other Life Eaters on the ground. I saw only one other and it was much more life-like than the one in the parking lot. This one walked straight up and didn't growl, instead it just sounded like it was mumbling to itself, like it was having a distinct conversation with itself or another person. As convincing it was, something wasn't right with it. There was a stumble when it walked, a slight gravel in the way it spoke, and it had no hair, even from up in the trees it was obvious it wasn't human. I tried to follow behind the boy, but being in the trees felt so... familiar. It was like I knew who I was for a moment. I swung ahead of him and waited for him to regain his lead.
We headed to a clearing, about the size of a football stadium by the end of the day. There was a fence closing all around the entirety of a village. I glanced to my guide, whim was getting ready to climb down. "How many people live there?"
"At the moment, including you? Fourty-nine. Ratio of boys to girls? 49 to 0. Including our prisoners...than 55. Ratio of boys to girls there... 49 to 6."
That sounded like a lot, but when I looked down at the little town I realized that 49 was a really, really small number. "Woah." I whispered to myself. He grabbed my collar and dragged me down the tree. "Stay close to me. These guys won't hesitate to shoot you if they suspect the slightest chance you're infected."
"How does someone become infected?"
"Hold on, let's focus on getting inside first."
I followed him to the fence, waiting anxiously to see who he is and who I am. We stood closely together as we went to the entrance, it was a small door decorated with arrows and red streaks that look sus. A small boy answered the door, he couldn't have been any older than 16, armed with a spear that shimmered red, like a ruby in the setting sun. "Who's this?" he asked completely irritated by my guide. "We don't know. He's lost his memory."
"Goddamit, Lix. Not another one."
"I know. But, well you know what Hwa said.'Bring back any non-infected survivors you find."
"Yeah, but I doubt he wants anyone who lost their memory anymore. It's becoming a hassle. Haechan's becoming tired of reviving memories and Hendery said the infirmary is full and busy after what happened last week."
"Won, just let us in"
"Fine. But if I get yelled at I won't hesitate to throw you under the bus, am I clear?"
"Whatever."
The boy moved aside and let us walk through, he eyed me skeptically and looked like he was debating if he wanted to use his spear. I followed my guide into the small village. The houses were in rows encircling a bonfire pit with ampitheater-style bleachers, like a target and the pit was the bullseye. We made our way to one of the houses in the circle closest to the fire pit. There were 12 beds all along the wall, all of them full. Each bed had name tags on the foot. I read them as I walked with the guide... WinWin, Jisung, Yeosang, Soobin, Taehyun, H.Kai, Heesung, Sunghoon (who had a boy next to him looking dazed and empty), Niki, Yangx2, Lucas, and Changbin. When we were next to the last one 'Lix', the one who found me looked pained like he felt he should've been on that bed instead of the boy. We went to the end of the room to a man, who looked dead inside. "Great, I get a chance to finally sit down and breathe and you bring me another broken person."
"Chill Henderey, we just need you to check him out and give him some Oudju."
"Fine. You're lucky a check-up is quick and I have Oudju made already. Come on you, sit down."
He pulled me into a seat and filled a small beaker with a dark purple liquid and handed it to Lix, and turned to me and grabbed my face. I stared up at him with confused eyes. "His skin seems thick and sturdy enough. Not to mention he's already bleeding and he's bleeding red so that's good. Here wash your face" He gave me a bowl of water and a towel. As I cleaned myself, he inspected me, squeezing my sides and slightly tugging my hair. "He's clean. Here. Drink this." he gave me the purple solution that wasn't even liquid, it was more goo and ooze. "What is it?"
"Oudju. It's made by me, it's like our type of heal-everything drink. It makes you feel better and fixes some injuries."
"Some?"
He turned around and gestured to the boys and men laying on the beds. "Yes, some. I need to manually help these guys. Enough on that subject though, drink up."
I took a sip and almost asked for more. It tasted like candy, a very sour grape candy. I drank and turned to my guide. "I never learned your name did I?"
"No. But we don't know yours so I guess that's okay. In fact is the oudju working? It sometimes heals amnesia and people know things."
"My shoulder and nose feel great, but I don't know about remember-" I tumbled
"It's starting. He's remembering small things, anD FOR GODSSAKE FELIX PUT THAT THING AWAY! You can't get infected without any of them around." Henderey said
I clutched my head and felt my eyes watering, a single sentence came into my mind.
"I know who I am"
"Well stranger, who are you?"

"I am Christopher 'Chan' Bang."

(plz don't comment on this specific . If you'd like to say smth or express an opinion plz do so on my profile)

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Love_alize071313

Pt.4
POV- Chan

I clutched my head in agony, stumbling onto the chair. I remembered small things, my birthday, my name, where I came from (kinda). I knew who I was and where I belonged. It wasn't here. "Come on." Hendery came and pulled me up "There's no room for the weak in Dis 9. Only for the best who will survive."
"What about them?" I asked, gesturing to he ones who're laying on the beds.
"They wouldn't be here if they won't make it, we had to let go of six last week."
"Why?"
"That's not for me to say, I have to get back to helping these guys. Here how about he introduces you and shows to where you'll be staying? JAKE!" he beckoned the empty looking boy over. "You've been at Sunghoon's side long enough, go show our new recruit to the Newbie Shed. Don't look at me like that, it's not healthy to be so attached to someone, show him around, get some air and maybe I'll let you back in."
"'Kay" Jake stood up and waited for me in the asile. I barely realized something
"Where's Felix go?" I asked Hendery
"Ah, he's been scouting and retrieving supplies all week. He needs some time off, doctors orders"
"Oh."
"Don't worry you'll see him again today at your initiation."
"My What?"
"Jake will explain everything." Hendery turned and began working on a boy named Yangx2.
"Let's go newbie, we got a lot to cover."

(sorry it's so short this time, next week will make up for that ;))

L

Love_alize071313

Pt 5

P.O.V- Chan

I followed Jake into the town, he kept his head down and spoke very quietly I had to stay very close to him to hear everything he said. "We have a hiearchy here," he began "There's the top 3. They are Seonghwa, Minho, and Johnny. You never talk back to any of them. They keep the peace here, they make sure everyone is in check. The three have all of us split into three groups. Johnny has the most people in the town in his group, there's 17 in his. Seonghwa has 16 and Minho has 15. I guess now that you're here you'll be placed in Minhos third. We have to initiate you first though so don't get too attached to the house we're putting you in." We reached a small one room house and sat on the front porch
~
Boys walked by staring at us and mumbling about me. Some even catcalled, which made me very confused. "Are they playing around or are they serious?"
"About what?"
"Them saying stuff like how cute I am or whatever. Are they serious or are they just kidding?"
Jake turned a light-shade of pink "They mean it. Why? Do you not support that type of thing?"
"No, that's not what I mean. I was just asking."
"Look at it this way, Chris. We believe we're the only ones alive that we can trust, alright? We get lonely and need to feel loved or adored. So among our thirds, we end up falling for one another and relationships happen." he said something else under his breath that sounded like 'unless you're wool yo and sand'
"Are you in a relationship with the boy in the infirmary? Is that why you were next to him?"
"Watch yourself newbie. I may be a guide and helping you right now but that g-gives you no r-right t-to ask those t-type of questions." he began to tear up "No, he doesn't have any idea of how much I care for him." Jake took a deep breath and began again.

"We got into a really heated argument last week, right before the raid. He started talking about one of the boys here, Sunoo, about how adorable he is, how wonderful his smile is yadda yadda yadda. I said 'mmhmm' and 'okay' to half the things he said, which ticked him off. He asked what my issue was, I responded 'Nothing, I'm happy for you, found a match.' He looked at me with his big brown and said 'Why do I feel you're using double meaning?' I then snapped and told him all sorts of stuff, like how amazed I was that he could be blind but still pull off to be the most thoughtful person ever. He said that I wasn't making any sense, then he put one and one together and got four. The dumbass thought
I had feelings for Sunoo too. He called me selfish and undesirable and a lot of other thing that hurt. I yelled at him how awful I thought Sunoo was and I told him that he was being stupid and blind because I liked him. I said and I quote 'You're so f#cking stupid Sunghoon. I like YOU. Or at least likeD I guess I didn't know how slow you can be, forget it. It doesn't matter, I'd rather die than see you breathe again."
I sat there listening to this young boy that I just met cry and I couldn't feel drawn to hug him or hold him or something.
"During a raid that happened last week, Sunoo was protecting some of the younger boys here. He got thrown to the ground and the younger ones were petrified. Sunghoon went in and helped Sunoo, after Sunoo went right back to the kids. Sunghoon was ambushed and wounded I couldn't just stand there and watch. I ran to his side and rescued him. He stared up at me and whispered words that I could barely understand 'Heh, so much for never wanting to see me breathe again.' He passed out and I guarded him with my life. I was elated when Hendery said he'll heal, I was devestated when he said it'll be a while though." Jake stood and looked down at me. "Which is why I have to remain at his side."
He turned and called another boy and asked him to continue telling me about camp. And then he ran back to the infirmary.

(like always please don't comment here if you'd like to say something do so on my profile)

L

Love_alize071313

In case you guys wanna know who's in which third.

Minho (SKZ)JohnnySeonghwa(ATZ)
Mingi(ATZ)*ChenleYunho(ATZ)
JungwooXiaojunJongho(ATZ)
Felix(SKZ)Jeongin(SKZ)YangYang*
Changbin(SKZ)*JenoHongjoong(AtZ)
Chan(SKZ)DoyoungSungHoon(EN-)*
TaeyongTaehyun(TXT)Jake(EN-)
JaehyunSan(ATZ)Wooyoung(ATZ)
Seungmin(SKZ)Jay(EN-)Hendery
Yeonjun(TXT)Jisung*Kun
Soobin(TXT)*RenjunMark
Jisung (Han)(SKZ)Hyunjin(SKZ)Haechan
Beomgyu(TXT)JaeminWinWin*
Lucas*Yeosang(ATZ)*Yuta
Heeseung(EN-)*Huening Kai(TXT)*Sunoo(EN-)
Ni-Ki(EN-)*TaeilJungwon(EN-)
XXXTENXXX

the ones with * are hospialized rn

*NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE: MORE INFO ABT DIS 9, CHRIS'S INITIATION, SUNGJAKE???? (i'm still debating)

L

Love_alize071313

Pt.6
{Warning: This chapter might go into some content some readers might find strange or abnormal, TW// Blood will be mentioned, and so will gruesome death}
{this ff chapter goes into some sexual tension and uses between some of the boys BUT plesae note this FF is NOT sexually label any idols it is only for entertainment purposes.}
P.O.V- Chris
Jake ran back to the infirmary and left me with a boy with cute features and fluffy hair. He smiled and looked at me nicely. "Hey! I'm Jungwoo! What's your name?"
"Chris..."
"Well Chris, it's great to meet you. What'd Jake explain?"
"So far he told me about uhh... Thirds...? Nothing much else."
"Lemme guess, he got emotional about Sunghoon? It's expected he is head-over-heels for Sunghoon. Only issue is Sunghoon couldn't see it and they fought, Jake told me it broke his heart to yell at that penguin."
"That what?"
"Nothing forget it. Anyway, here we have three sections of our home here because it's so big and there's kinda a lot of us. The leaders are Seonghwa, Minho, and Johnny. Johnny has the most members and, now that you're here, Minho and Seonghwa are tied with 16, unless Seonghwa chooses you and then we'd be in last. I'm in Minhos third by the way." He sat down and began.
"Anyway when you're in Johnny's third you're kinda like a house wife and take care of stuff here, like farm, heal, clean, sometimes cook, it's weird though a lot of the members in that third are fine as f*ck and it's hard to see them as housewives. Seonghwas third is composed of defense or the smart ones here, notice how I said 'or'. Sometimes the defense jockies are all 'I'm in Seonghwas third meaning I'm smart'. But they also are the best people to be taught by or to do research, they also cook and make sure our food is edible. Whatever, anyway, I personally think we're the best third. Minhos third is super legit and Bad-Ass. We get trained and we go out into the world. We come back with supplies, new recruits, we raid, we steal or buy or trade. We also go and try to get rid of as many Life Eaters as we can."
"What are they?" I asked solemnly glad this topic came up
"They're filthy things. They used to be human like you and me but now they're monsters. They lost all of their hair, they mumble and stumble, when they find their prey they run slowly but enough to catch them, they poor person or animal get pinned down and there is a weird pipe or needle things that comes out of their throat, they plunge it into the prey's heart. It comes out with a small light that is the poor creatures soul. The prey either dies or it'll be given the plauge. But they can give it to you also by just launching some of their toxicity at you. It's terrifying. I almost got infected if it wasn't for-"
"For me." a voice said behind me "Hey newbie, I'm Lucas."
"OH MY GOD!! HENDEREY SAID YOU'D BE DOWN AND OUT FOR THE NEXT WEEK" Jungwoo jumped up and strangled the poor boy with a loving hug.
"Almost all of us are well enough to come out now."
"What?" I asked "I was just in there for some Oudju. How'd you guys heal so quick?"
"Jake, he was so stressed that he demanded we all be given an extra dose of Oudju. It worked on almost all of us. There's like four other boys who are still unconscious but they are looking healthier."
"Wow. That's incredible. Anyway I'll see you at home, okay? I need to introduce Chris here around."
"I just woke up though..."
"Fine but stay quiet, and don't interrupt or I'll put you back in your coma."
"Okay." Lucas silently sat down and cuddled Jungwoo as I was taught.
"There's a ritual that will happen soon for you, Chris," Jungwoo said "In like an hour your initiation, will start. This is basically like a dance ritual and um a blood offering. We all put on our special clothes and we dance our welcome dance to/for you. Then we take your arm and make a little cut on your hand, we let you bleed for a little bit into a big ol' container and we divide it into those small ones over along the wall."
"what're they for?"
"The Life-Eaters die if a live thing impales them with a live things organic matter, which is why some of us have bone knives or fur ropes. If it was from something alive then it can kill them, the quickest thing that kills them is blood. We take some of your blood and mix it in with ours. It's metaphorical, 'No matter who shoots, or stabs the weapon, we all have a part to play in taking them down.' We all have our cuts see?"
He pulled Lucas's hand closer to me and showed me a scar from the top of his middle finger to the bottom of his palm. He then showed me his scar the exact same.
"Of course you need to be claimed by one of the Big 3 before you get your cut. Minho's third is Top of you middle finger to Bottom of palm, Seonghwa's is a spiral in your palm, Johnny's is a trail on every finger connecting and going into your thumb."
"Aka, the most dramatic." Lucas said under his breath "They think they're so high and mighty just because they stay here and clean."
"Hey, they farm too, Lucas." Jungwoo whispered back "Anyway they have the most excessive cut but
we contribute the most blood. After that we eat a feast and then go to our bunkers, assign your bed and go to bed or umm do bunker mate thinggss." Lucas chuckled and Jungwoo blushed lightly so I decided not to ask what kind of 'bunker mate things' they have done before.
"ANYWAY. We really should get going." Jungwoo said when Lucas stood and started to pull him away "Right before the sun sets you're expected at the fire pit with the outfit that's on your bed ON, we won't start without you. If you don't go you'll be cut deeper when you do."
They ran talking to each other and holding each other close. I don't think I've ever seen anyone more fallen before. I thought it was gross seeing that ooey-gooey-ness then I thought about how I'd feel in a relationship like that. I then felt a sharp pang of loneliness and slight jealousy. I went into my shed and found the outfit on the bed. It was REALLY REALLY revealing. There was no top and the bottom part was a pair of short shorts and a loincloth like thing. The thing looked like it needed a 'Rated R' warning. I took off my weird janitor suit and white shirt leaving only my underwear. I looked at me in the mirror on the door and realized this outfit wasn't meant to be worn with underwear...
I took the outfit off and put on my janitors outfit, I looked outside the door of the little shed and looked for help. "Excuse Me..?" I said to a boy who was moving timber. "Yeah?" He dusted off his hands and I seen a vertical cut, he's part of Minho's third. "I'm new here. How am I supposed to wear this?"
"Newbie, huh?"
"Yeah, just came in now."
"Let's go in now then, let's see if I can help you with that outfit of yours." he said.

(As usual please don't comment on here, but feel free to leave a reaction!! Comment on my profile who you guys think the helper is!! Also if you see a random 'Soobin' or 'Yeonjun' somewhere in here It's because I wanted to use them two but decided they were too young so yeah replace a Soobin with a Lucas and replace a Yeonjun with a Jungwoo)

L

Love_alize071313

Pt.7
POV-CHRIS
{TW// Blood, cutting, and death will be mentioned and used}
We went into the shed and he watched me with expectant eyes a I changed into the outfit. "What're you doing?" he asked as I started to slip it on "You need to take your boxers off."
"Why? That's weird," I said as I stood and looked at him in awe "What if I don't?"
"You'll be looked at horribly and not claimed by any of us."
"Wait.. Us?"
"Yeah, I'm Minho. And If you want to stay here you need to do things our way" he said looking at me criticizing the way hesitated to take the outfit off "That includes dressing like us."

I felt my face get red as he turned around to give me privacy as I slipped out and into different clothing. I stood there, staring myself in the
mirror. "How'd you guys get these traditions?"
"Well, Seonghwa, or just Hwa as we call him, he and someone else made this town. They tore it down from the trees and built, protecting themselves from the Life Eaters. They were friends, brothers. Until one day, they put up their last part of the wall they built the town and hoped they'd find people to live with them. Hwa says, when they were done, their clothes were so ripped and horribly torn that they just had rags hanging from their waists like loin-cloths. Like the one you're wearing now."
"Who's the other one? Where is he? You say it like he's not around anymore."
"That's because he's not. At least that's what Hwa says. He told us that his friend fell from the top of our wall into about 15 Life Eaters."
I sat down on the bed next to Minho thinking about the two monsters I've seen today. I imagined falling from the top of their wall, which was about 18 feet high, into a pool of them. "Sounds like a horrible way to die."
"Especially since he told Seonghwa he'd be fine. Hwa tells us he fell from the top of the wall to distract the Eaters. They were going to knock the wall down. The town already had their first customer. The first boy to join them was unconscious and dying but Hwa knew how to heal him, he just needed time. Hwa's friend thought the only thing that could distract the Eaters long enough was a frenzy, which is when only one thing to eat is present with a lot of Eaters they end up tearing each other apart for it. He threw himself and they killed each other off. Hwa doesn't know if his friend died from the fall or if he got dragged away by animals but when he looked for his friend he was gone, no body, no pieces, nothing."
"What was his name?"
"No one knows. Seonghwa never told us. He did say though that he'd give anything to have his friend back, to see him again."
"How long ago was this?"
"I was around this place for about four years, Johnny a month longer than I. The boy who was slowly dying was here for a whole five years, so five years ago."
"Who was he? The dying boy?"
"You probably didn't meet him yet, or he brought you here, a young boy with freckles named Felix."
"He brought me here, I know him."
"Well, he's the one who was around the longest, besides Hwa."
"No disrespect but, why isn't Hwa the only leader? And if Felix was the one who is here the longest why are you and Johnny the other two?"
"Because Hwa wanted to lead with people to help him. Johnny and I keep the peace and control havoc with him but we follow what he says. There may be top three but, Seonghwa is at the very top. **Felix didn't want to be a leader, especially after what Hwa told him."
"Which was?"
"Hwa says the boy that disappeared recognized Felix as his brother."***
We sat there for a while, he broke the silence when he said he needed to continue his work before the initiation.
"Remember this, horn one is a sign for everyone to get ready. Horn two is for you to go to the Pit. Horn three is for the rest of us to meet with you. Also, mess up your hair a 'lil bit, you look like a dork."
I stared out the window, not knowing who or what to expect at sunset.
~
The sun's rays barely began grazing the horizon when I heard a horn go off in the distance and took a small glance in the mirror. I looked good, I guess, my pale skin reflected the light. After ten minutes, the second horn blared in the distance, I opened the door and remembered very late about Minho's advice. I ran both of my hands through my hair to give it a rough look. I ran out the door and headed to the center of the house bulls-eye. I stood there and waited for a while and stared as the horizon took over the suns light and started to drape the Earth in darkness. After, the third horn I opened my eyes and waited for the others to come out.

**- this is nothing for those who are reading for the first time. For those who came back this is the part I forgot and added
(will be continued below)​

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Love_alize071313

Pt. 7.2
{this is a continuation of the last message; all TW and warnings are the same}

I stood there and seen small glows in the pending darkness, small lights of blue in front of me, green to either side of me, and red behind me. There were bodies that started to be pieced together by the fading vermilion orange of the sunset. The lights belonged to boys whose hands were colored with the shape of their cuts. Each of them dressed identical to me. Three boys stepped forward and and stared at me, each of them had their cuts shining brighter than the rest, and they had their heads embellished with either an emerald, sapphire, or ruby headdress.
Minho, with his hand shining a bright red and had the ruby headdress, was among them eyeing the way I stood there before them. I caught a reflection of me in a window behind them, I looked terrified but terrifying at the same time, like I was ready to pounce at any of them.
The tallest had a blue shimmer on his hand with a line on each of his fingers flowing into his thumb, Johnny. He stepped forward and said loud enough for the entire gaggle of boys to hear "We will be joined today by another male, my third and I will take care of you." The boys with his cut and the shinning blue on their hands yelled in unison. "Johnny welcomes you!" He walked to the hearth and lit a long match that burned a baby blue.

Johnny in 2020 | Nct 127 johnny, Nct 127, Nct johnny

The second boy came out and stared me directly in the eyes. He had a green spiral in his palm, he looked at me and had a slight recognition and fear in his eyes. He announced as loud as Johnny, "We are going to be joined today by another male, my third and I will take care of you" He stared at me with knowing eyes and stepped to the pit. Those with his mark all said "Seonghwa welcomes you!" as he lit a long match that burned a eerie green.
Park Seonghwa - Asiachan KPOP Image Board

{this next part goes into cutting if you're not comfortable with that then go to the bold red letters below}
The next part scared me. Minho took my hand as I turned back around to face him. He grabbed my hand and took a
menacing athame (look it up) to my skin of my palm brushing the blade to my palm. He than kissed the handle and looked to his side. A boy with squirrel like features came with a small pot and held it under my hand. Minho looked dead into my eyes and plunged the tip into my palm, slicing upward to my middle finger, he turned my hand upside-down as my fluid flowed into the pot, filling it faster than what should be. Soon he cleaned my hand and turned it right side up again. My cut was healed and glowing a bright red.

Minho said loudly for everyone after I stared at my magically healed cut for 10 seconds "Another male has joined us, My third and I claim you" Everyone with red on their hands yelled in unison "Minho claims you!" He made his way to the hearth and struck a match that burned a bright red.
They all threw their matches into the pit and it burned a bright rainbow collage of every boy here when they were claimed and then before it burned normally I seen me right before I was.

I was elated, I had a home. A boom from the fire ruined the moment, everyone crouched, but not out of fear, they looked at me with slight amusement in their eyes. I stood slowly and they mimicked me. I remember when Jungwoo spoke to me earlier he said something about a greeting dance. I looked all around and they mimicked that too, everyone had their eyes on me. Then I flung my arm in the air and they copied that too. I heard music begin playing and I felt my heart jump as I heard it. I looked at Minho and asked "What do I do exactly?"
"Whatever your heart is telling to you to."
I felt the music inside of my blood, the rhythm flow through my veins and felt like I was breathing again since forever. I dance how I thought might've looked ridiculous with everyone watching in our weird outfits. I didn't care if this was what I was expected to do, I didn't care. I seen everyone break off from dancing like me to dancing their own way, drunken by the melody of the song. I felt hands touching my shoulders as others enjoyed the song. I heard a familiar voice after I've danced enough "That was something"
"FELIX!" I said "I don't know how to feel when I first saw you but I am very anxious to contribute to this place"
"HEY! You! Newbie and Felix!" I heard a voice yell. We turned to it and seen Seonghwa running to us with Johnny and Minho tagging behind him looking confused.
"I need to speak to all of you."
~
We went inside one of the houses and stared at us all, mostly me, for three minutes before he spoke directly to me. "You're supposed to be dead, where have you been for five years?"
"What?" Minho, Johnny and I said at once
"I KNEW IT!!" Felix exclaimed bursting into a smile the sun would be jealous of "I knew there was something familiar and special about you!"
"I'm sorry... what?"
"Christopher. You were missing for five years where have you been?"
"I'm sorry I don't-"
He pulled something out of his pocket and injected it into my arm.
"Wha-?"
"It's Oudju. It brings more back when it's injected, but too much when you're healthy will do some disturbing things to you."
I stood there and fell back onto the wall. I seen everything. "I'm- I'm" I looked at Felix "I'm your..."
"Brother." he finished. "You're my brother"
"Chris, what happened after you fell?"
"I was watching the frenzy happen above me and felt my shoulder cracked under me, my nose broke because one of those things stepped on it. I don't remember anything after that, I blacked out. Next thing I know I'm in the parking lot Felix found me in."
"With a broken nose and a cracked shoulder." Felix said
"Someone preserved you?"
"I don't know."
"So you're telling me this is the guy who helped you build this place, he sacrificed himself and now he's back after five years?" Johnny asked "If so that's f*cking legit."
"Should we tell the others?"
"I think they already know..." Felix said pointing to the window where we all saw a short boy, the squirrel boy, and a feline slim boy running off to the group.
"Are you KIDDING TEN??" Johnny yelled
"Jisung is dead." Minho mumbled to himself, most likely thinking of a good way to get payback.
"I would've told Hongjoong anyway, I swear he's learning from those two."
"A boyfriend Hwa~?" I teased my old friend "What happened to 'I'm never devoting my heart to anyone."
"Shut up, founder or not you're still a newbie to how we run things here."
"Yeah, about that go choose some pj's and pick a non-inhabited room Chris. You got a long day ahead of you tomorrow." Minho said
Felix took my arm and pulled me to the hallway, these rooms don't have anyone" he said pointing to the three on the left "Here is where me and my boyfriend sleep... Are you okay?"
I pulled him in for a hug and cried. "I can't believe I forgot you. I haven't seen you since you were four, then this whole thing started and you went missing, stolen by someone. Then I find you a scrawny 15 year old with the face of my little brother lying there about to die. Now look at you, all lean and muscly shooting creatures and saving people! Do you remember me at all?"
"I remember a song we sang."
"That stupid one from Sesame Street?"
"Yeah, you always made an idiotic voice when you sang it."
"rUbBeR dUcKY," I started
"You're the one." he finished.
We stood there and stared at each other tearing up.
"I found you." I said pulling him into another hug.
We stayed like that for a while, until I heard someone clear his throat.
"BINNIE!" Felix said smiling "Chris, this is Changbin. My boyfriend."
"Boyfriend, huh?"
"Yep! Bin this is my brother"
"B-Brother? As in the other founder people are talking about??"
"Yep!"
"Exactly! So if you dare do anything to him, I won't hesitate to re-enact my fall with you. Eaters and all"
"Okay, that's enough."
"I"M SERIOUS" I called as they retreated into their room.
"GOOD NIGHT CHRISTOPHER!" Felix chuckled behind the door.
I laughed to myself as I went into a spare room across from them and got ready for bed. I found where I belonged, got my memories back, and found who matters most. So, why do I still feel like someone out there has betrayed me and my family? Why can't I remember?

!THE END!
Thank you so much for reading! Happy Halloween
even if this was the absolutely worst halloween story.

Also you can comment now. I just didn't want any breaks in the story itself!!
Do you think I could've improved?
Comment
Have questions with part of the story that I didn't cover (like Jakehoon for instance...)
Comment
(y)

Yeonjun'sDriedScalp <3

Meow
Author
Credits
Day & Night
Yoosung
Yohan Lee
Emma Wilson
Sniff🥺, masterpiece🤩🤩🤩
10/10 would read again🤩👍!
(Question doe, is there going to be a part 2 for this🧐? Cuz like you know in the end it says "So, why do I still feel like someone out there has betrayed me and my family? Why can't I remember?"🤔🤔🤔)

L

Love_alize071313

Sniff🥺, masterpiece🤩🤩🤩
10/10 would read again🤩👍!
(Question doe, is there going to be a part 2 for this🧐? Cuz like you know in the end it says "So, why do I still feel like someone out there has betrayed me and my family? Why can't I remember?"🤔🤔🤔)
maybbbeeeeeeee...... we'll have to wait for next year... or it's just a reference to irl events...