๐ŸŒน๐„๐๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐‘๐„๐’๐’ ๐Ÿ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‰๐š๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐€๐ฅ๐›๐ฎ๐ฆ - ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ๐ŸŒน

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who is Your ENCHANTRESS Bias?

• Bada

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Yujin

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Xia

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Violet

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Zoe

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Big Hit Music
Check out this teaser of the album contents for 'The Bloom'.

If you ordered an album you will receive:
~ 3 random photo cards ~
*1 Red version, 1 Aurora version, 1 Flower version*
~ A Photobook ~

~ A CD and Lyric Book ~

~ A signed poster of your ENCHANTRESS Bias ! ~
_____________________________________________________________________-
*Fill out this form to order your free album!*

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Big Hit Music
ENCHANTRESS will be holding a V Live in honor of their first Japanese album 'The Bloom'!
Please fill out the attached form to submit any questions you want to ask the group or an individual member.
Pretty much anything goes as long as it is kind and appropriate.
That means controversial questions or ones posed to the creator
(for example something about line distribution) are open and fun for me to answer.

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Big Hit Music
Check out the moodboard for ENCHANTRESS's first Japanese album 'The Bloom'.
It incorporates photos inspired by the fairytale of this album, the members, and other symbols and colors akin to this album.

Elphelt_แด แด€สŸแด‡ษดแด›ษชษดแด‡

I LOVE MY HUSBAND (zayne)
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
Credits
Belle
Ezrael
Teolaegi
โœง Creamy Chanyeol โœง
Big Hit Music
Check out the moodboard for ENCHANTRESS's first Japanese album 'The Bloom'.
It incorporates photos inspired by the fairytale of this album, the members, and other symbols and colors akin to this album.
The last pic is from a game I play! lovely album!
6bc709b0613248a4048732798bea4ad2.jpg

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
V Live
81c78eda6161521ba7751a4ea24ed9c9ca4ffda2.gifv

*Red Velvet will be the group faceclaim for this V Live*
ENCHANTRESS Is Now Live

Bada: 1, 2...Make a wish!
All: Hello we are ENCHANTRESS!
Bada: Aurora welcome to our comeback V Live for "The Bloom"!
Yujin: Tonight we will be answering the questions you submitted for the group and individual members.
Xia: We hope you enjoy learning more about us.
Violet: We hope we can put a smile on your face.
Zoe: Stay tuned Aurora!

Group Questions

tumblr_pwlanqvCYy1tiq650o2_540.gifv

How do you feel about being million sellers?
Bada: Well weโ€™ve sold 1 million copies of an album before, but never in preorders. I could never believe that we would achieve this. Iโ€™m so thankful to Aurora for this!
Zoe: It means so much especially because itโ€™s our Japanese debut. Being from Japan it makes me feel that Aurora really cares about me.

Do you guys ever fight?
Xia: Of course! Any group of people who spend 90% of their time together would fight.
Yujin: But itโ€™s never really anything big, mostly just spats and bickering that end in a day.
Violet: We did have that pretty big one when we were preparing for โ€œBeautiful Nightmareโ€...
Bada: Violet maybe we shouldnโ€™t-
Violet: Why not? I think it would make us appear more human. Besides, I want Aurora to know every aspect of our group.
Bada: Okay go aheadโ€ฆ
Violet: Because โ€˜Beautiful Nightmareโ€™ was a full album the company said that we could do unit songs but it would be up to us who we would be joining with and which song of about 5 we would choose. Bada unnie and Zoe partnered up really quickly and chose โ€˜Scaryโ€™ because they wanted to do a rap unit. That left Yujin unnie, Xia unnie, and me to be in a unit together.
Yujin: You make it sound like you didnโ€™t want to be with us *joking tone*.
Violet: Unnieeee of course I wanted to be with you, that wasnโ€™t what the argument was about.
Yujin: I know Iโ€™m just teasing silly.
Violet: Anyways, the three of us couldnโ€™t decide on a song. Yujin unnie wanted to do โ€˜Angelโ€™, and Xia unnie and I wanted to do two separate songs. Because we couldnโ€™t come to a conclusion it turned into a fight. It of course didnโ€™t turn physical or anything, but there were some heated moments we all regret. It continued for about a week and Bada unnie and Zoe got involved when we pressured them to choose sides. It was a really hard time, and I was scared that our units would be taken away. *Violet gets sad*
*Zoe comforts Violet*
Xia: About a week into the argument Bada got us into the studio and we recorded all three songs. Then we listened to all three and decided that โ€˜Angelโ€™ was the best choice for our voices. It makes me cringe a bit about how intense this silly argument was when it was solved so logically by our amazing leader. *Shakes head and looks down*
Bada: Donโ€™t be sad guys, we all know all you did because you wanted to show Aurora our best sides. Sure it got a bit out of hand but itโ€™s been resolved and weโ€™re closer as a group now.
Yujin: Right! After that I feel a lot closer to the members on an emotional level. I'm glad it happened. Arguing is a normal part of being a human. I hope Aurora does not view us as perfect humans who only ever act like angels, no pun intended.
*Everyone laughs and cringes at the bad joke*

Are any ENCHANTRESS members interested in anyone? ;)
Zoe: Well thatโ€™s a bit of a secret but can we tell our ideal types unnies?
Bada: I donโ€™t see why not.
Zoe: Okay well I typically like someone similar to me. So Japanese, athletic, around the same age as me, likes dancing or rapping, and is just fun to be around.
Xia: *clears throat* Haruto *clears throat*
Zoe: *Blushes* Stop it unnie! Now you tell yourโ€™s.
Xia: Right, someone intelligent and interested in music, older than me by a bit, just someone kinda worldly and artistic if that makes sense?
Violet: I canโ€™t think of a guy that sophisticated unnie. Do you have anyone youโ€™d like to share?
Xia: Well they donโ€™t necessarily have to be a guy, but thatโ€™s all Iโ€™ll tell.
Bada: I like somebody who is ambitious and hardworking. I donโ€™t mind where they are from in the world at all, they just have a nice smile.
Yujin: Oh we see your heart eyes when we see a certain someone at music shows. A certain someone named *Bada put her hand over Yujinโ€™s mouth*
Bada: Violet your next!
Violet: Well for me they have to be kind and romantic. Most of all they canโ€™t be boring, and well tall.
Zoe: Tall?! Unnie youโ€™re tiny!
Violet: So?! If they really love me they wonโ€™t mind my height. Besides, I think it would be cute and youโ€™re just jealous.
Zoe: *mutters* I am not jealous.
Yujin: Well looks like we saved the best for last! I like someone who is beautiful inside and out. Like Zoe said they need to know how to have fun but they have to know when to be serious and take care of the ones they love. There are other things but those are the core characteristics.
Xia: I swear unnie has a laundry list of characteristics she seeks in a partner. Iโ€™m scared sheโ€™ll never find someone. *jokingly*

How was it like recording in Japanese?
Zoe: Well it was a breeze for Bada unnie and I. But it also meant a lot to include my language in our works.
Yujin: It was a bit difficult to get the pronunciation at first but Zoe was super helpful to all of us.
Violet: Yeah I had a hard time doing high notes. I kept forgetting to breathe because I was focusing so much on singing the right thing.

Will you release a Chinese album next?
Bada: We would love to release a song in Chinese, but due to tensions with China the company decided we should wait a little. But we are considering releasing Chinese versions of our title tracks.
Xia: I would love to do it considering Mandarin is my mother tongue, but I agree with Bada. It could lead to some trouble if we enter the Chinese market.

You guys are the โ€œit groupโ€ of this generation. How do you feel about that?
Yujin: Wow, it groupโ€ฆyou really think that Aurora?
Xia: We never thought we would become so popular, especially because our music isnโ€™t exactly whatโ€™s popular. I am forever grateful to Aurora and everyone at the company who brought us to this point.
Violet: I hope that our actions as the โ€˜it groupโ€™ can inspire others to reach this level that Aurora puts us at. Thatโ€™s really our goal as idols and artists, to inspire people with our content.
Bada: Itโ€™s a dream come true to be called this. I trained for so long, and felt like giving up sometimes. Now being ENCHANTRESS and being recognized for our music and success is amazing. *tears up*
Zoe: Aww unnie *hugs Bada*. But yeah it makes me feel that all the sacrifices I made in my life, like moving from Japan at a young age, were all worth it. Thank you Aurora.

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
How have you guys progressed since debut?
Xia: I think we have all improved our skills a lot since debut. Notably Yujin unnie has really improved her vocals. Just wait for this album and youโ€™ll be able to see her improvement.
Yujin: Thank you Xia, somebody who recognizes my brilliance! *sarcasm, not really lol*
Violet: I think Zoe also really improved her rap. Sheโ€™s more passionate about it. Usually Bada unnie was the only one to participate in writing verses but Zoe has started creating her own.
Zoe: Right! Before I viewed myself as just a dancer, but now I see my talent for rapping.
Bada: Speaking of rapping, our Xia has really become quite a good one herself. Hopefully we get a rap heavy song or a unit song that she can rap in soon!
Xia: Thank you but I donโ€™t mind sticking with singing. I feel that Iโ€™m more comfortable with my vocal tone, and Violet and I compliment each other well. Violet has also progressed a lot with her singing. It feels like each day sheโ€™s able to support a new note, or go lower or higher. She works so hard Aurora.
Violet: *blushes* I promise to continue improving to show you the best sides of me Aurora!
Zoe: Oh come on, take the compliment unnie. You and Bada unnie are horrible at accepting compliments. Speaking of Bada unnie, she really improved her dancing. Usually I run dance practice and unnie would stay behind with me. Now she perfects choreography so much faster and she has her own style.
Bada: All thanks to you Zoe!!
Zoe: *Shakes head* They seriously can't take a compliment, see Aurora!

Are you guys planning any solo releases?
Violet: Ummโ€ฆthis is a big spoiler butโ€ฆwe plan to have our first concert pretty soon. At the concert we will perform individual special stages. So weโ€™ve started working on them. All of us have played a part in writing or producing our song, or making the choreography. After the concert our company will probably release a special album with studio versions.
Xia: You will love our solo songs Aurora. They totally fit our own personal concepts and come straight from our hearts.
Bada: Besides that we have been getting some invitations to sing OSTs. We just havenโ€™t had the time, but hopefully youโ€™ll hear us in a drama soon!

What are three words to describe you?
Zoe: Electric, dance, maknae.
Bada: Persistent, artist, leader.
Yujin: Bright, caring, extrovert.
Violet: Cute, hardworking, performer.
Xia: Passionate, music, unique.

If you didnโ€™t debut in ENCHANTRESS, what group would you want to join?
Zoe: Oh ITZY 100% I love their choreographies and I think I would fit the concept well.
Xia: I think (G)i-dle because they all have really unique voices and I do to!
Bada: I pick (G)i-dle too because my rapping would shine there.
Violet: Although I left SM I think I would do well in aespa. Adapting to a unique concept would be fun and not so hard for me. I also think my vocals would be appreciated well there.
Yujin: I think IVE. Their concept fits me really well and my brightness would shine, pun completely intended.
*Everyone laughs and cringes at the bad joke*
Zoe: You wouldnโ€™t be the tallest anymore though Yujin unnie!
Yujin: Well then I would just will myself to grow a few more centimeters.

Is there an ENCHANTRESS song you dislike?
Xia: I wouldnโ€™t say I dislike any of our songs, there are just some I have difficulty matching with in terms of concept. I pick โ€œKill This Loveโ€. The extreme girl crush concept was hard to capture. I also didnโ€™t really like the structure of the song. Usually our songs feel a bit fuller to me. Itโ€™s still a good song though.
Violet: I agree with Xia unnie about not having a song I hate. However Iโ€™m not the hugest fan of โ€œBewitched (PIXY)โ€. The growling kind of sound scares me a bit. Whenever I hear it I feel chills and like I need to look around for a ghost.
Zoe: I think โ€œReal Love (Oh My Girl)โ€. Itโ€™s just not the kind of vibe I would usually listen to. It just feels too mature for me.
Bada: Iโ€™m not a big fan of โ€œDolphinโ€. Cute concepts are usually okay for me, but the repetitiveness of the song in combination with the cute concept makes it hard for me to perform while having fun. It also gets stuck in my head so easily which can be a pain.
Yujin: There are a lot of our songs I have grown to love now that my vocals have improved. For example, during debut I didnโ€™t like โ€œU Rโ€ (Taeyeon) because it was so difficult for me to sing. Now that I can sing it confidently I really enjoy it.

Who are some of your idol friends?
Violet: Like some of you saw on Violetโ€™s Vocal Time, Iโ€™m close to Jiwoo of NMIXX! Weโ€™re classmates at Hanlim. Iโ€™m also still close to the friends I made at SM. So Ningning unnie and Karina unnie who are in aespa, and Chaehyun unnie who is in Kep1er.
Bada: Iโ€™m still quite close to the TXT and several Enhypen members. We trained together for so long. Iโ€™m also close to Secret Numberโ€™s Jinny as we both trained at YG. But recently Iโ€™ve been close to Chaewon unnie from Le Sserafim. We have leader bonding time together!
Yujin: Iโ€™m best friends with Yunjin unnie of Le Sserafim! We met when we were both trainees under Pledis. Iโ€™m so glad we both got to debut under the same label.
Xia: I have a group of chinese idols that I like to hang out with. Yiren unnie of Everglow, Vivi unnie of Loona, Chenle and Renjun oppas of NCT, and recently Xiaoting unnie of Kep1er.
Zoe: Like Xia unnie, I am friends with other Japanese idols. My best friend is May of Cherry Bullet. But Iโ€™m also close to Rei of IVE, Niki of Enhyphen, and newly Hikaru unnie of Kep1er.

Bada: Looks like we finished up the questions for the group. We're going to move onto Zoe now.
Zoe: Yay! Maknae on top!

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Questions for Zoe
612a96081c4e68c2780d97111d0b2a1c902970a4.gifv

Is there a song/s you'd like to do a dance cover of?
Zoe: Yes! Iโ€™ve actually picked out a song that I will create a choreography for once we having finished promotions for โ€˜The Bloomโ€™. I donโ€™t want to share anything else but it will be a 100% Zoe creation! But besides that I love to cover boy group dances.
Violet: Zoe you should totally put those on YouTube! You're amazing, and it'll show all the misogynist haters.
Zoe: Maybe I will! I did just perfect "Good Boy Gone Bad" by TXT sunbaenim.

Who's your celebrity crush?
Zoe: Xia unnie kinda revealed it earlier, but I have a teeny tiny crush on Haruto of Treasure sunbaenim. Heโ€™s just so cool and cute! I really respect his talent and weโ€™re both from Japan. He really fits my criteria.
Bada: Iโ€™m rooting for you two Zoe!!
Yujin: Zoruto for the win!
*Everyone laughs*

What do you think about female stereotypes?
Zoe: I really hate the stereotypes surrounding female idols. Especially in regard to dance. Female idols are always viewed as unable to dance powerfully. Weโ€™re just supposed to look pretty and be alluring. Sure thatโ€™s important, but were still able to be charismatic and do dances that male idols do. Thatโ€™s why I like learning them. It proves to myself that I can dance just as hard as a male idol.
Bada: I feel the same way about rapping. Rapping is always viewed as something that girls just donโ€™t do, or at least do well. But itโ€™s one of my passions in life, and I think I do a pretty great job at it. Male idols donโ€™t have to be the only ones who can write and rap the hell out of a verse.

Zoe: Next up is Violet unnie!
Violet: I'm ready Aurora!!

Last edited:

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Questions for Violet
d08bc99983e9354d99d0b881306a2cec.gif

Can you give us a hint for the song you'll cover next on Violet's Vocal Time?
Violet: I have really wanted to start covering more English songs. Iโ€™ve been working on one recently by Adeleโ€ฆbut thatโ€™s all Iโ€™ll share. Youโ€™ll have to tune in next week!
Xia: Violet and I practice for our YouTube content in rooms next to each other. What sheโ€™s working on now is amazing Aurora! You should absolutely look forward to it.

Have you ever gotten into drama with another k-pop idol?
Violet: I wouldnโ€™t call it drama necessarily, more like job induced tension. When I was still at SM Entertainment I was practicing in a predebut group which would later become aespa. Management and our trainers put a lot of pressure on us to take on certain roles such as Main Vocalist and Center. There were a couple of trainees who were aiming for those positions, and I was too. Sometimes it could become a lot and some trainees would share rude words with me because of the pressure. It became a toxic environment and itโ€™s part of why I left.
Yujin: Wow I never knew it was quite that bad.
Violet: Yeah SM was a lot, and just not for me. And donโ€™t worry, none of the aespa members are included in what I said regarding rude words. I was told by Ningning unnie that they were told to leave the company because their bullying behaviors escalated. Kinda proves that you should always be kind, even if itโ€™s to your competition.

What concept do you like the most?
Violet: Iโ€™ve enjoyed all the concepts weโ€™ve done so far. However I think my favorite was โ€˜Twilightโ€™! It was mysterious and had this dark yet light vibe. I found it really easy to express the song on stage. I hope we can do more magical concepts like that.

Violet: Next up is Xia unnie!
Xia: Let's go!

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Questions for Xia
QualifiedEnormousAndeancondor-max-1mb.gif

Do you enjoy being an only child?
Xia: I donโ€™t know anything besides being an only child so sure? But it could be lonely at times. Good thing I donโ€™t mind being on my own a lot of the time.
Violet: Unnie was it weird going from being the only child to having 2 unnies and 2 dongsaengs?
Xia: A bit yeah, I had never had a sibling to take care of, or one to take care of me But I got used to to it pretty quickly and now I love having my members as older and younger siblings.

What is something that annoys you?
Xia: People who are disrespectful towards a personโ€™s passions. This is especially true when it comes to music. My parents werenโ€™t always accepting of my career choice, and that was quite difficult for me. So now when someone questions our success or art it annoys, even angers me.

What would you be if you didnโ€™t debut?
Xia: I would definitely still be in the music industry. Maybe I would join a rock band. I would love to be a frontwoman and play guitar.
Violet: Unnie I could totally see you doing that!
Xia: I know right! I even considered it before being accepted by HYBE. Hold on, Iโ€™m curious what everyone else would say.
Violet: I think I would still do something with either singing or ballet. I could debut solo or try to join a dance company.
Bada: I would probably go back to LA and become a translator or language teacher.
Yujin: I would stick with modeling and acting.
Zoe: Maybe start my own dance studio and make choreos for artists.

Xia: Next is Bada!
Bada: I'm...ready!

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Questions for Bada
original.gif

Are there any more languages you've been interested in learning?
Bada: So far I know Korean, Mandarin, Japanese, and English. Iโ€™ve been considering learning Thai but I just havenโ€™t had the time to do it recently.
Zoe: Why Thai unnie?
Bada: Honestly, Iโ€™m a big (G)i-dle sunbaenim fan and I saw a clip of Minnie subaenim singing โ€˜Hwaaโ€™ in Thai and it was so beautiful. It reminded me how many Thai idols there are and how many of our Aurora speak it.

Have you ever dated a celebrity or an idol?
Bada: Nope, Iโ€™ve been training ever since I came to Korea and just didnโ€™t have the time. I did have a โ€˜boyfriendโ€™ in elementary school back in California. But we broke up after a day because there was a girl in our class who had more crayons than I did.
Violet: Aww unnie, getting left by a gold digger at such a young age. *sarcastic*
*Everyone laughs*

What is a โ€œguilty pleasureโ€ that you have?
Bada: This is kind of embarrassing, but I like watching those compilations Aurora make of my rapping. It started out as a way for me to improve. But seeing Aurora putting so much effort to compile those clips makes me feel really appreciated. Sometimes I will watch one before a performance if Iโ€™m nervous.
Zoe: Itโ€™s okay we all do it unnie. I saw Xia unnie watching her โ€˜Twilightโ€™ fancam last night with her eyes glued to the screen.
Xia: Shush you.

Bada: Last but not least is Yujin unnie!
Yujin: You're right about not least!

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Questions for Yujin
fc54c4df67c8f43426a6f873d7e2f5babf754ed3.gifv

Latest movie you watched?
Yujin: I watched โ€œFrozenโ€ recently with Violet. We both love Disney movies and had fun singing along.
Xia: Zoe and I could hear them belting โ€œLet It Goโ€ from our room with the door closed.

What are some of your favorite books or movies?
Yujin: I love romance movies and books. Iโ€™m not a big reader but Iโ€™m always down to watch a rom com. My current favorite is the live action version of Cinderella. Thatโ€™s another movie Violet and I watched together.

Which ENCHANTRESS member are you the least closest to?
Yujin: Hmm, well I feel that Iโ€™m closest to Zoe the most just because our energies match really well. Everyone else is on the same kind of level of closeness. But if I were to pick it would be Xia. We are kind of on opposite ends of the extroversion/introversion spectrum so sometimes we find ourselves enjoying other atmospheres. But that doesnโ€™t mean we arenโ€™t close.
Xia: Yujin unnie is one of my roommates and we spend hours talking together. There is nothing but love between the two of us!

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
V Live
8c5a3f826e233d6bb71b23f816c09824c4dc0d02.gifv

Zoe: Aurora thank you for tuning into our V Live.
Violet: Sadly it is time for us to go...
Xia: We have to make the finishing touches for this album.
Yujin: Please look forward to the release of 'The Bloom' tomorrow!
Bada: We love you Aurora!!
*Everyone echos this*

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Big Hit Music
Check out ENCHANTRESS's debut Japanese album "The Bloom".
*This post will be the whole album. There will be individual posts for each track*
๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน
๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ...
There was a young princess who was soon to be married. One night she took a stroll in her gardens and saw a samurai glimmering against the water. The princess knew at once that she loved this mystical man. However he disappeared before she could approach him. All that was left were the peonies that now stood in his place. The princess fell sick after this encounter and the marriage was delayed. Her troubled servants vowed to capture the samurai to bring her back to health. But when he was caught he soon disappeared and a large peony was left. The princess put this peony in a vase by her bed and she slowly got better. The peony grew in strength with her until the day she was well enough for the marriage. The princess underwent the ceremony, but the peony withered as they were no longer partners in The Bloom.
*Fairytale for this comeback is Princess Peony*

๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Big Hit Music

Track 1 ~ Intro: Flourishing World
*There will be individual posts for each track*

*Introduction video featuring Zoe*

In this fleeting season we bloom together
A tiny flower kisses our cheeks
And our colors deepen
Slowly, raise your glance along the path
In this flourishing world, you and I
I see us in the incoming scent
When I think of you, I bloom again
Recorded by Bada

Last edited:

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Big Hit Music

Track 4 ~ Closer (Japanese Ver)
*Title Track of ENCHANTRESS's debut album 'Enchanted: First Sight'*

*Original Song by Oh My Girl*

closer-line-distribution-png.64793

Last edited:

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Big Hit Music

Track 5 ~ Like It Hot (Japanese Ver)
*Title Track of ENCHANTRESS's 2nd EP 'Enchanted: Burning Hearts'*

*There is no Japanese version of 'Like It Hot', so this is the original Korean version*
*Original Song by GWSN*

like-it-hot-line-distribution-png.65233

Last edited:

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Big Hit Music

Track 6 ~ Psycho (Japanese Ver)
*Title Track of ENCHANTRESS's 3rd EP 'Enchanted: Poison Love'*

*There is no Japanese version of 'Psycho', so this is the original Korean version*
*Original Song by Red Velvet*

screenshot-2022-05-04-10-51-02-pm-png.66134

Last edited:

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Big Hit Music

Track 7 ~ Red Flavor (Japanese Ver)
*Title Track of ENCHANTRESS's 4th EP 'Summer Magic'*

*Original Song by Red Velvet*

screenshot-2022-06-04-3-39-47-pm-png.67009

Last edited: