π™²π™»π™Έπ™Όπ™°πš‡ π™΅π™Έπšπš‚πšƒ πš‚π™Έπ™½π™Άπ™»π™΄ : πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšœπšŒπšŽπš—πšŠπš›πš’πš˜

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ur.local.dino

Face of The Group
Credits
Mill
Dann
Jahan
Baby Dino
please fill out this form for CLIMAX’s upcoming Q&A.

ur.local.dino

Face of The Group
Credits
Mill
Dann
Jahan
Baby Dino
Thanks to everyone who filled out the form, we now have enough questions! However it may take a few days to get all of the questions answered and such. We thank you for your patience!!

ur.local.dino

Face of The Group
Credits
Mill
Dann
Jahan
Baby Dino
Sorry for the delay everyone, the q&a will be released soon! However, we have some bad news to share with all of you RESOLUTION. Sujin will be departing from the group soon due to mental health issues. We thank you all for supporting this group, and the boys enjoy having so many faithful fans, but we value health over everything. Sujin will miss you all, but he will stay to finish promoting love scenario. The questions will be released soon, so please look forward to all of the boys answers and saying goodbye to Sujin!

ur.local.dino

Face of The Group
Credits
Mill
Dann
Jahan
Baby Dino
GROUP 1 QUESTIONS:
How do you feel after finally being reunited with RESOLUTION?

~SUNGLEE~ I feel very glad to be reunited with our RESOLUTION! We cant wait to show you all more of our potential!!

How long did you train together as a group?

~PRINCE~ Ah, it’s been a while! If I remember correctly, it was roughly two and a half years, but those were some of the best years of my life since I got to hang around the members a lot!

What concept do you hope for in a future comeback?

~SUJIN~ I’m not entirely sure. I do enjoy the royalty concept quite a bit, but I also really like the concept we have now.

What is your favorite song you have ever released?

~JAEHWAN~ Oh wow, thats actually a hard question! I cant really choose one so ill choose two, probably Bring It On and Dopamine.

What is your favorite song by another artist? Btw, Love Scenario is a great song!

~ZEN~ First of all, thank you so much for listening to our new song! If you dont already know, I love Exo and my current favorite song is Going crazy!!

ur.local.dino

Face of The Group
Credits
Mill
Dann
Jahan
Baby Dino
GROUP 2 QUESTIONS:
What are your hobbies outside of the group?

~SUNGLEE~ I really enjoy painting and listening to music as hobbies. I’ve been looking into some other hobbies like pottery as well!

What is your favorite fake kpop group / soloist (not CLIMAX)?

~ZEN~ My favorite group is WeLight! And my favorite soloist is, well, I have wayyy to many but Gummi is really good!!

When will you have a concert?

~SUJIN~ Well as im departing the group soon, I cannot really answer that. I guess maybe when things have settled down a bit for the group? But as of now I haven't heard anything mentioned about a concert so please pay attention to the group and help them succeed further in this industry!

What are your goals for this year?

~PRINCE~ My main goal would be to make sure each and every one of you RESOLUTION have a smile on your face!.. And maybe not to eat to many sweets!!

Favorite part of being a member of CLIMAX?

~JAEHWAN~ My favorite part of being a CLIMAX member is most definitely being with the other members and being able to make our fans happy.