๐•ฎ๐•ท๐•ด๐•ธ๐•ฌ๐–ƒ ๐–”๐–‹๐–‹๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–†๐–‘ ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–‰

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ur.local.dino

Face of The Group
Credits
Mill
Dann
Jahan
Baby Dino
TO: RESOLUTION

Hey RESOLUTION, happy early Valentineโ€™s day! Itโ€™s been a while since we last met you, however it wont be long until we reunite. We thank you for supporting us so much, we are very thankful! Weโ€™ll continue to put in our best work and wonโ€™t let you down. Remember youโ€™ll forever be in our hearts~
(youโ€™re my Valentine <3)

ur.local.dino

Face of The Group
Credits
Mill
Dann
Jahan
Baby Dino

Happy early Valentineโ€™s day! Long time no see, we hope to see you again very soon ๐Ÿคซ! We are very grateful for your support and will continue to do our very best to lift your spirits! Enjoy Valentines day with me in mind~ ๐Ÿ˜‰

Prince ๐Ÿ’˜

ur.local.dino

Face of The Group
Credits
Mill
Dann
Jahan
Baby Dino

Hii my lovely fans, itโ€™s your cute maknae Zen! *makes a peace sign* Are you guys ready for Valentineโ€™s day? Im glad to announce that iโ€™ll be your Valentine this year hehe, itโ€™s good to see you guys again and i cant wait for us to all be together. Happy Valentineโ€™s day RESOLUTION! *does cute aegyo* Byeee!

ur.local.dino

Face of The Group
Credits
Mill
Dann
Jahan
Baby Dino
I apologize for the inactivity from this group, my schedule had been busy with school and managing my other group, crรดwn. At this point in time, I am lost with ideas for what to do with CLIMAX. If you have suggestions, please tell me either by quoting this or pming me. This does not mean anything for a comeback within the next 2 weeks at the shortest, but iโ€™ll see what I can do. Thank you all! : )

ur.local.dino

Face of The Group
Credits
Mill
Dann
Jahan
Baby Dino
FiK News
{Fake} male Kpop group, CLIMAX, suspected to have comeback in the next few weeks

The 4 member male k-pop group, CLIMAX, have been seen more and more within the company building. With members Sunglee and Zen being spotted in the cafe with their manager, Prince consistently walking into the practice rooms, and more, this could only mean one thing. Although the company, group, and members have not released anything supporting the rumor, there is most likely a new comeback on the way. After being inactive for 3-4 months, itโ€™s about time we see these boys shine once again.