π•‹π•Žπ•€β„‚π”Ό π•†π•—π•—π•šπ•”π•šπ•’π• β„‚π• π•žπ•–π•“π•’π•”π•œ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 "ℂ𝕣π•ͺ 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝕄𝕖"

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
5.TZUYU AND SANA'S PHOTO TEASERS
EpXdPE3VgAAWKLC
EpXc_L_U0AIhpy0

escapism

٭*✰
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
They look so beautiful in these teasers πŸ₯Ί

GmanB365

Band Manager
Credits
Festive Cookies
Saotome
EJ
Proof
Nayeon said that there would be no MV, which is a good idea in my opinion, as Twice is still incomplete, so maybe they can release an MV next year before their 10th mini album, and by then they can be complete

GmanB365

Band Manager
Credits
Festive Cookies
Saotome
EJ
Proof
Theres no MV for this song, but I found an official audio
That's good, because Twice is 9. We want an MV with all 9 members next year. An MV with only 8 members is just too weird! Next month, right after the Golden Disk Awards, they can take a 6 month break to recharge and replenish. In July, when the break is over, they can release the complete choreographies for I Can't Stop Me, Up No More, Behind The Mask, and Better, and release an MV teaser and then the MV for Cry For Me as a pre-release single for their 10th mini album. In August, they can release the dance practice for Cry For Me, attend the 2021 Soribada Music Awards as 9, (their 1st award show appearance as 9 in two years), and release their 10th mini album later in the month. In September, they can release the Japanese versions of I Can't Stop Me, Cry For Me, and the 10th mini album title track. In October, they can release a reissue for the 10th mini album and not have any promotion for it. In November, they can release their 3rd Japanese full album and include Fanfare and Better on the tracklist, along with a new song (the MV will be released a week before the album's release). Later in the month, they can release the English versions of Cry For Me, the 10th mini album title track, and the reissue title track. Finally, in December, they can attend MAMA 2021 and the year-end music shows as 9. No more members will get anxiety again! We need to save our money. Still a bop, though