π•‹π•Žπ•€β„‚π”Ό π•†π•—π•—π•šπ•”π•šπ•’π• β„‚π• π•žπ•–π•“π•’π•”π•œ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 "ℂ𝕣π•ͺ 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝕄𝕖"

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
Welcome to TWICE's official comeback thread! πŸ’–
During MAMA 2020, the girl group unveiled a performance on a track called "CRY FOR ME".
Today, a teaser image for the track has been posted, telling us that TWICE will release the song on December 18th.

1. CONCEPT TEASER (source: Twitter)

Eo6uq9vVoAU2fiQ

GmanB365

Band Manager
Credits
Festive Cookies
Saotome
EJ
Proof
I'm more than happy that Twice is finally releasing Cry For Me, but we don't need a repackage for Eyes Wide Open as Twice has released so much this year, so starting next month and all the way to July, Twice should relax so the others don't get anxiety again. In August, they can include Cry For Me in a 10th mini album. I'm concerned for Twice's health, and for the health of others. I want them to be healthy, happy, and most importantly, 9, not 8!

GmanB365

Band Manager
Credits
Festive Cookies
Saotome
EJ
Proof
I really hope that Jeongyeon makes a surprise appearance in this, since she has on a long dress that none of the others wore, and it would be so weird to have a Twice MV with only 8 members. I hope that she doesn't dance and just sing her lines like Mina in the Fake & True MV from last year!

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
jyp please let Twice have a long long break i dont want to see them stressed or sad please let them rest aaaaaa