π•„π•’π•π•šπ•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•  π”Όπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕖𝕣π•₯π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•žπ•–π•Ÿπ•₯ (π•—π•’π•œπ•– π•œπ•‘π• π•‘ π•–π•Ÿπ•₯𝕖𝕣π•₯π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•žπ•–π•Ÿπ•₯)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Peachy_MomoπŸ‘

Band Manager
Website
skylexloona.carrd.co
Credits
Jinny
Jeonghan
Yena Stick
Swith Bong
Role (group soloist etc.) : Solo
Stage Name: Moki
Name: Momo
Birthname: Momo Yabuki
MBTI: INTJ
Birthday: 7/30/2008
Height: 5'2''
Weight: 40 kgs
Faceclaim: Oguri Yui (AKB48 Team A)
Position in Group: Vocalist, Dancer
Fun facts:
-She grew up in Tokyo, Japan
-She can play piano
-She's done dance lessons since 7
-She loves to act

Heartz4MyLove<3

sana banana
Author
Credits
Tiana
Kuromi
Fluffy Pink Bunny
Cinnamoroll
accepted! How ever we won't be able to start planning your debut for a little bit. . During the wait time if you wouldlike to start planning some details for your debut that would be great. How ever it is not mandatory. We apologize for the wait.

Also do you think you could change your age to above 16? Please and thank you.
View attachment 74463
Role (group soloist etc.) : Solo
Stage Name: Moki
Name: Momo
Birthname: Momo Yabuki
MBTI: INTJ
Birthday: 7/30/2008
Height: 5'2''
Weight: 40 kgs
Faceclaim: Oguri Yui (AKB48 Team A)
Position in Group: Vocalist, Dancer
Fun facts:
-She grew up in Tokyo, Japan
-She can play piano
-She's done dance lessons since 7
-She loves to act

Heartz4MyLove<3

sana banana
Author
Credits
Tiana
Kuromi
Fluffy Pink Bunny
Cinnamoroll
Mal, from Malivino entertainment is here to confirm the rumors circulating around a new debuting girl group. The name will stay undisclosed until further notice. But we hope you can support these talented young ladies.
I'm not telling you guys the name untill I get at least 1 of every job position filled (I NEED script writersssssss I can't write down all my idea my selfffffff. Please and thank you. <3

ur.local.dino

Face of The Group
Credits
Mill
Dann
Jahan
Baby Dino
Stage Name: Jaehwan
Name: Kwon Jaehwan
Birthday: 31.5
Height: 1.79
Weight: 72kg
Faceclaim: Soobin - TXT
Fun facts:
- He was born in Wonju, South korea.
- He has a little sister.
- His dream was to be a photographer.
- In his free time he loves to practice writing songs.
- He always wanted to have a cat but his sister is allergic.
View attachment 74423
@Pbioilp u didn’t put the position

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
mintchocochaechae.carrd.co
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
Mal, from Malivino entertainment is here to confirm the rumors circulating around a new debuting girl group. The name will stay undisclosed until further notice. But we hope you can support these talented young ladies.
I'm not telling you guys the name untill I get at least 1 of every job position filled (I NEED script writersssssss I can't write down all my idea my selfffffff. Please and thank you. <3
I have a lot on my plate atm, but I can help out with scripts whenever you need help!

Heartz4MyLove<3

sana banana
Author
Credits
Tiana
Kuromi
Fluffy Pink Bunny
Cinnamoroll
I have a lot on my plate atm, but I can help out with scripts whenever you need help!
I am hereby banning you from joining anymore groups or applying for anymore jobs >: (
Your in like all of my groups (and your help out a lot) your applying for multiple job positions there is no way that you aren't stressed. I get stressed when I'm planning one group so you have to be stressed out even a little. If I see you joining anymore groups before SPIRIT debuts i will come to your house and shave you eyebrows ACTULLY NO! I'll shave off one of them and shave a smily face onto your head an dan UGLY smily face >: (

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
I am hereby banning you from joining anymore groups or applying for anymore jobs >: (
Your in like all of my groups (and your help out a lot) your applying for multiple job positions there is no way that you aren't stressed. I get stressed when I'm planning one group so you have to be stressed out even a little. If I see you joining anymore groups before SPIRIT debuts i will come to your house and shave you eyebrows >: (
oml mal you're so sweet, I just don't want you to have all the stress on you.
I'll take a little break from the entertainment after I finish concept photo 2 for spirit.
and I love my eyebrows so I'll listen and I won't join any more groups

Heartz4MyLove<3

sana banana
Author
Credits
Tiana
Kuromi
Fluffy Pink Bunny
Cinnamoroll
oml mal you're so sweet, I just don't want you to have all the stress on you.
I'll take a little break from the entertainment after I finish concept photo 2 for spirit.
and I love my eyebrows so I'll listen and I won't join any more groups
GOOD >: (
and thank you! but don't worry i have other people help too : ) and I'll take a break from the forums soon bc like my mental health is getting pretty bad so i might take like a week break bc ice grown like an addiction to the forums like i literally have to check it every five minutes so i need a break soon <3

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
GOOD >: (
and thank you! but don't worry i have other people help too : ) and I'll take a break from the forums soon bc like my mental health is getting pretty bad so i might take like a week break bc ice grown like an addiction to the forums like i literally have to check it every five minutes so i need a break soon <3
me too! I'm almost online half the day, I love spending time on here but it's kinda stressful at times. Good thing we haven't planned anything for our girl group, because Spirit is stressful enough to get everything out there.

Heartz4MyLove<3

sana banana
Author
Credits
Tiana
Kuromi
Fluffy Pink Bunny
Cinnamoroll
me too! I'm almost online half the day, I love spending time on here but it's kinda stressful at times. Good thing we haven't planned anything for our girl group, because Spirit is stressful enough to get everything out there.
FR yesterday I was on at like 4am and got off at 1pm and then while i was at my concert I kept checking it
This is the reason that I hired staff bc I knowing not always gonna be online </3

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
FR yesterday I was on at like 4am and got off at 1pm and then while i was at my concert I kept checking it
This is the reason that I hired staff bc I knowing not always gonna be online </3
FR, good thing you hired staff
I posted the last 2 members really late at night when I finally got home when I was sleepy as hell, and then worked on my fan fiction.
I knew it was late, but I couldn't sleep knowing not all the members were revealed.

Heartz4MyLove<3

sana banana
Author
Credits
Tiana
Kuromi
Fluffy Pink Bunny
Cinnamoroll
FR, good thing you hired staff
I posted the last 2 members really late at night when I finally got home when I was sleepy as hell, and then worked on my fan fiction.
I knew it was late, but I couldn't sleep knowing not all the members were revealed.
I feel so bad that i couldn't <3