π•„π•’π•π•šπ•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•  π”Όπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕖𝕣π•₯π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•žπ•–π•Ÿπ•₯ (π•—π•’π•œπ•– π•œπ•‘π• π•‘ π•–π•Ÿπ•₯𝕖𝕣π•₯π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•žπ•–π•Ÿπ•₯)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

avi β˜†

Band Manager
Website
avi-pink-valentine.carrd.co
Credits
Aurora
Pink Bear Plush
Pink Bear Plush
Fluffy White Bear
Miso- Dreamnote?
yes, that's fine!
right now we're managing several groups, but we are taking trainees for future ideas, so it might be a while until debut!
View attachment 77003
Role (group soloist etc.) : Group
Stage Name: Wendy
Name: Wendy
Birthname: Wendy Park
MBTI: ISTP
Birthday: 8/4
Height: 5'4''
Weight: 97 lbs
Faceclaim: Dami (Dreamcatcher) [Miso - Dreamnote)
Position in Group: Main rapper
Fun facts: She was born in New York City, New York, USA
She knows how to play guitar
accepted! is there any way you could give me a few more fun facts?

ur.local.dino

Face of The Group
Credits
Mill
Dann
Jahan
Baby Dino
(FAKE) K-POP NEWS
3 NEW BOYS HAVE BEEN SPOTTED HANGING OUT NEAR MALIVINO ENT.
940A1FAD-D9C7-41E8-B84B-0152B01366FD.jpeg
These 3 boys were recently spotted near Malivino Ent.

The company has not reported anything on the matter, but as we have seen, these 3 boys were walking into the company and into a practice room, having us assume this will be a future group. We will update the page as the company reveals more about them.

ur.local.dino

Face of The Group
Credits
Mill
Dann
Jahan
Baby Dino
(FAKE) K-POP NEWS
WE HAVE RECENTLY SPOTTED ONE BOY WALKING INTO MALIVINO ENT. AS WELL
9F8EE5DB-C61F-4E19-9BA2-53E823B55998.jpeg
This young man was identified as the boy with the plush in the picture above.
Again, as the company has not stated anything about him, we cannot give very much information. He was seen eating at a restaurant with 2 other boys (assumed to be the other 2 from the picture posted above). After that he walked into the company and no further information was given. We hope you wait patiently for us to update these articles, as well as for Malivino Ent. to post themselves about these boys.

ur.local.dino

Face of The Group
Credits
Mill
Dann
Jahan
Baby Dino
HELLO, THIS IS DINO FROM MALIVINO ENT.
THE BOY YOU SEE IN THE PICTURE ABOVE IS ONE OF OUR UPCOMING SOLOISTS, UNDER THE STAGE NAME NRU. ALTHOUGH THERE HAVENT BEEN MANY HINTS GIVEN ON HIM, HIS DEBUT WILL COME SOON. THE SCHEDULE WILL HOPEFULLY BE POSTED IN 1-2 DAYS. WE HOPE YOU ALL WILL ENJOY HIS DEBUT!

ur.local.dino

Face of The Group
Credits
Mill
Dann
Jahan
Baby Dino
Fake Kpop News
Over time, 8 boys have been spotted walking in and out of the Malivino building. None of them have been identified yet, but one is suspected to be the recently revealed boyfriend of Gummi, Kang Sihun.
F052AFF1-904D-49BE-BBA0-336801B4DC0E.jpegD115A2A9-060E-416F-83A0-9CDF586B881C.jpegDE5C4A44-FCC5-42BC-AEA4-340FC54CAA8B.jpeg
While we wait for the company to reveal more information on this, please post your speculations below on what this could possibly mean for the future of Malivino Entertainment.

Last edited:

ur.local.dino

Face of The Group
Credits
Mill
Dann
Jahan
Baby Dino
HELLO, THIS IS DINO FROM MALIVINO ENTERTAINMENT. I AM HERE TO STATE THAT THIS IS A POTENTIAL GROUP IN THE MAKING, AND IF THEY DO DEBUT, THEY WILL BE UNDER DREAMERS ENTERTAINMENT. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO REVEAL THAT ONE OF THE MEMBERS IS NRU, OR KANG SIHUN. I DO NOT KNOW HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE TO DEBUT THIS GROUP, BUT I HOPE YOU SUPPORT THEM ON THEIR JOURNEY. I WILL POSSIBLY DROP SPOILERS AND UPDATES ON THE GROUP HERE AND THERE, SO MAKE SURE YOU ARE HERE TO SEE IT ALL.

roaesthetic

Band Leader
Website
bluequeen000.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Pretty Yeji ✧
Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
Mia
Ningning
Did you mean Gummi
Fake Kpop News
Over time, 8 boys have been spotted walking in and out of the Malivino building. None of them have been identified yet, but one is suspected to be the recently revealed boyfriend of Jia, Kang Sihun.
View attachment 81449View attachment 81450View attachment 81451
While we wait for the company to reveal more information on this, please post your speculations below on what this could possibly mean for the future of Malivino Entertainment.
?