𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬 & 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 {𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏}

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

https.jisoobiased

𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐨'𝐬 #𝟏 𝐟𝐚𝐧
Author
Website
momosupremacy2.carrd.co
Credits
Jihyo
Shuhua
Chaeyoung
Aisha

𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥·𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧·𝐠𝐞𝐥
𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧
𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧.

tenor.gif

𝐣𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

Soyeon was a high angel, a seraphim. Those angels were basically God's right hand man (or woman in her case)

Miyeon was Heaven's new ruler, when God got too weak to fight he had to give up his position for someone he trusted. Miyeon was the highest angel at that time and spent most of her time with the holy father.

The ruler wasn't a bad person, she was just too confident in herself and it angered Soyeon. It angered her so much that she began to ignore the higher up girl, she disobeyed her and often left when she wasn't supposed to.

Soyeon often left and walked around the halls, her wings behind her as she would just walk and think about things. Sometimes she wonders what would of happened if she became Heaven's ruler?

She was pulled out of her thoughts as she bumped into someone, a petite girl had fell on her behind and rubbed her head. The high ranked angel looked at the girl and her eyes were filled with beauty.

"The angel of beauty.. I guess what the ancient books says are true. Only the angel of beauty has such blinding features." Soyeon had muttered out loud before handing the girl her hand

The girl smiled shyly and took it, standing up and bowing at the other angel in front of her.

"Ah good morning Soyeon-unnie.. I'm terribly sorry for bumping into you this early. My name is Yeh Shuhua and I'm at your service"

Soyeon was taken away by her kindness and soft voice, her mouth was slightly agape as her heart began to beat out of her chest. She quickly recollected herself and smiled with embarrassment held in her eyes.

"It's no worries Shuhua, how about I take you to where you're going?"

After Soyeon took her to the council it had became a normal thing for the two girls. Both of them had feelings for one another but were both too scared of heavens rules. Or so they thought before the higher angel took the younger girls hand and led her to her bedroom. To where Soyeon had pushed Shuhua against the door and kissed her with passion.

Shuhua was the first to pull away, both angels were out of breath and were looking at one another deeply.

"I had to do that, even once."

That was the last thing Shuhua heard from Soyeon, the next things were her yelling and screaming to be set free from the chains. Miyeon found about the two girls and was not pleased. She placed Soyeon in chains as her guards took her wings apart with Shuhua watching.

The whole thing was brutal and it was too much for the young girl, but Miyeon had forced her to watch as her "lover" was being banished to hell. Soyeon whispered "ab imo pectore" before being thrown out of heaven.

As she was falling she could hear Shuhua's screams and cries, but she just closed her eyes and couldn't wait to see her old lover in hell. She wasn't thrilled but it would be an interesting way to reunite. Her back was met with the hard ground and she coughed up blood. She looked up and smirked a little.

"The queen of hell herself, Seo Soojin in the flesh."

https.jisoobiased

𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐨'𝐬 #𝟏 𝐟𝐚𝐧
Author
Website
momosupremacy2.carrd.co
Credits
Jihyo
Shuhua
Chaeyoung
Aisha
𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬 & 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 {𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 2}

𝐬𝐢𝐧·𝐧𝐞𝐫
𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧
𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐰 𝐛𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐬.
original.gif

𝐤𝐢𝐦 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

Minnie knew that this would happen sooner or later, when she had arrived in heaven something never sat right with the angel. Perhaps it was because she knew she didn't belong there but she still accepted it.

The girl was close to a high angel named Jeon Soyeon, she knew about the angel's crush on Shuhua, she kept quiet about it and never peep a word.

I guess you could say Minnie is the 'loyal' kind of person angel or not.

But when she was wondering and came across a blood red river she felt temptation
and went closer to the river. To where she found a blonde girl with dark wings, Minnie knew that was a sign of a fallen angel who is evil.

She walked to the girl hesitantly and tapped her shoulder, when the girl turned around Minnie was starstruck.

"Ah.. an angel, what are you doing here?" The blonde haired girl had asked with a smug attitude.

"I-I don't know- I just had to be over here. I felt temptation all over my body.." Minnie had replied weakly, her gaze never leaving the fallen angel's

"Well since you already know me I should tell you who I am, my name is Seo Soojin and I'm the ruler of hell. Why don't you come and join me down there?"

Soojin showed the angel her hand with blood red nails, the smirk never leaving her face as she stares into the other girls soul. She could tell that the angel was tempted but she had to convince her.

The angel took the devil's hand and soon black began to spread on her body, she took her hand away quickly.

"No! I-I have to be loyal as the angel of promises I can't- you're very beautiful but I'm afraid I'll have to decline."

"What if I told you that your two friends can be together if you join me? Rule the throne with me and your friends will have all the freedom they want."

Minnie knew what she was doing was wrong but the offer was too much to say no to, so the angel nodded and looked down in shame. She knew this was against heavens rules big time but she couldn't decline.

"That's my girl, change your last name. You're no longer Kim Minnie but Seo Minnie."