안녕하세요!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

risa❀은혜

Kpop Expert
Website
risasrenjun.carrd.co
Credits
New Jeans
Seungkwan
Caratbong
Kim Man Bong
Hello!

My name is Risa (리사) and I'm fairly new to kpop. (comparatively to a lot of other people.) My friend 유즈 showed me Power Up and Dance the Night Away in February and it has now turned into a full obsession. I really like Stray Kids, Red Velvet, and Twice and I also kinda like Itzy and NCTDream. I am making a Kpop dance club at my school, and it will be starting in January. I'll be the main teacher along with my friends 유즈 and 캍. I am learning Korean, and I know a bit of Spanish, French, German, and Japanese. My biases are Felix (skz), Wendy (ReVe), and Jisung (skz). My celebrity crush is Wendy bc she's really pretty and a really good singer. (I hope she can fully start participating with Red Velvet soon!!) I read fanfics way to much for my own good. (if you want, I have some I can recommend) If you want to know a lot of the things I listen to, here are some of my playlists (all of them are on YouTube): Nothing on this playlist is English ~ Short playlist ~ SKZ Records/Players ~ Soft Kpop Playlists

Two facts/ stories about me:
  1. I have the same birthday as Jisung (7 years apart but the same day).
  2. In the second grade I got my ears pierced, and wore earrings for a year, but then didn't wear them after that for 4 years. Last Sunday I found out that the holes weren't closed at all so--- somehow after 4 years the holes are open.
Thank you for reading this!
-리사

GmanB365

Band Manager
Credits
Festive Cookies
Saotome
EJ
Proof
Hello! I'm Gunnar. Welcome to the forums! I hope you will enjoy your time here. ;)