K-Rock (롤링쿼츠) Rolling Quartz

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

momosimp

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Dawon
Seunghee
Roa
Bibi
they are so talented but unfortunately, they aren't very popular (they only have 1 actual song released but they cover lots of songs too!). they lead singer has the richest and most elegant voice I've ever heard and the other musicians are super talented as well. their song "random" is BUILT DIFFERENT holy cow it makes me feel something even though idk what its ab.

idk they r so good I just wanted to make a post about them cause they r talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before

escapism

𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ☆
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
✧ Buddie ✧
Just checked them out today, they're pretty good. Their drummer caught my attention the most.

Yutazenpai

Face of The Group
Credits
Pigeon Plush
Yuta
Undertaker
Lee Know
A couple of months ago, Rolling Quartz covered Måneskin's song ZITTI E BUONI. For those who don't know, Måneskin is an Italian rock band. Yes, they have English songs, but the song Rolling Quartz covered was (obviously) in Italian. Kudos to them for pulling this off!

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
i just started listening to them, and oh. my. god. 🤯😲🤯😲 i'm obsessed. their bad romance cover has got me down bad
well, 3 short months later, the obsession has only grown lol. they just released their first mini-album fighting with 6 songs! the tt is a remake of dreamcatcher's good night; they asked deukae's company and the members themselves for permission, and some of the deukae members even supported rq's comeback on their insta stories! i ordered a copy (through a group order, bc the shipping was so freaking expensive)! i'm sleepy and rambling, but anyway - i love them sm now. also, i found some official merch! i'd commit crimes for that tshirt. soon, i will have it...soon...

AnneyB

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Found a great first time reaction on youtube to them
Great way to give them a bigger audience, if we push it

BEG4DAWIN

Band Manager
Credits
Bomi
Seunghee
Kawamoto Ruri
APink