【DEATH NOTE 🍏 Official Thread】

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʜʏᴘᴇ ʙᴏʏ💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
:omo: <---- Feeling I get by reading your reply. ^.^

Well, just be careful, I heard the VA had "damaged" his diafraghm (and no I don't know proper way to spell that in Englsih, so sue me! 😝), or something when he recorded that (he made a recovery but still...). ;)
Now I’m wondering how the live action actors in the original movies and the Japanese drama, if they had any problems.

MiroshChaeray

Kpop Stan
Credits
Ji Changwook
Ahn Hyoseop
Hide
Shinwon
Now I’m wondering how the live action actors in the original movies and the Japanese drama, if they had any problems.
Haven't heard anything about that the live actions, so I don't think Fujiwara Tatsuya had any problems with his scenes.
Tried to find more info about what happened to Miyano Mamoru (the VA for anime series) to refresh my memory, but wasn't able to.
Most likely, I'd seen that in an interview. In any case, it's been like a decade or so, so can't remember everything.

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
How are you feeling? I remember feeling traumatized for 2 weeks after I finished watching it, like I was not the same person as I was before I started watching it 😭
I was like walking in zig zag manner and I was traumatized like you too! But I think my IQ increased 99.99% after watching it 😅

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
I also used to use Light’s laugh as my ringtone on my android 😭 I love it so much. My only goal is to laugh like him one day
That's a pretty nice goal! I wish you all the best! 🤩 But don't forget to send me a voice message of it once you achieve your goal. 💙😅 I'll be looking forward

escapism

𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ☆
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
✧ Buddie ✧
Death Note really be that anime where you side with both the hero and the villain.