✿.。.:* ☆:**:. ωнαт ωσυℓ∂ vιρנαcкαнgα∂αү ∂σ? (α∂vιcε тняεα∂) .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

MarieFerrante

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I think it's normal to be nervous about reaching adulthood. There's a lot of uncertainty surrounding it, and uncertainty can give us anxiety. Regarding the taxes, if you plan on going to college after high school, you can ask what resources they have to help you with this. If not, you can visit this website: cashcourse.org . They have topics and resources that can help you with taxes, saving money, loans, etc.
As for starting a business, I don't know much about that. The closest thing I have experienced was selling a few items on eBay. But if I was planning to open up a shop (I actually thought about opening up an origami shop with my friend), I would start saving money to offset the amount on the loan I might have to take out from here https://triceloans.ph/student-loans/.
I would also consider other things such as how big of a shop I would want, hiring people, and the cost of producing or purchasing the items I want to sell. I think to offset your apprehension, it would be best to plan ahead. And don't be afraid to fail. Failing doesn't necessarily make you a failure. It's just a bump in the road, and those bumps teach you lessons. So essentially, failure plus perseverance leads to success, and you can't really obtain success without a little failure. So if your intial plan doesn't work out, just create a new one. Anything's possible. I wish you the best of luck on your journey into adulthood.
Thanks, I was scrolling down this forum and I found this great post that also helped me. I am scared to become older and older. All those problems that I currently have are really damaging me. I am becoming older every day and I realize that I won’t become younger and have that passion in my eyes like I had when I was only 16 years old, especially with the financial side of my life.

Last edited: