✨ Official Yuna (ITZY) Thread ✨

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Do you like Yuna?

• She’s my ult!

• She’s my bias in Itzy!

• I like her, but she isn’t my bias/ult

• Eh

Results are only viewable after voting.

soojingf

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Dami
Choerry
SuA
Siyeon
a discussion thread dedicated to the most precious maknae that has ever lived. yuna is the lead dancer, rapper, vocalist, visual, and maknae of the five piece girl group ITZY.

basics
full name: shin yuna 신유나
birthday: december 9, 2003
nationality: korean
height: 5’8
agency: jyp

[more here]

rules
— no bashing or hateful comments
— respect idols mentioned
— no spam/split posting
— have fun :D

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
H-hello… 👉👈

I am new to the forums 🥺 Ik my message count is at 6000 that’s a glitch dw about it.

I just… I wanted to say that Shin Yuna is a pretty cool person. Like. She has hair. And she has eyes. And she is. You get me?

Imagine a world without Shin Yuna… that would be so sad. Yknow what my layout would be without Shin Yuna? That’s right. Literally nothing. Because. That’s the reason just because.

I think we should all be thankful for the things Yuna has brought us in life. Such as pizza, the colour pink and rainbows (Yuna invented the gays, the same way Lia invented ping pong for Yeji, again dw about it).

Anyways. Let’s all stand for the national anthem even though this wasn’t even Yuna’s song (shout out to Lee Hyori, I’m sorry I’m stealing your song for this dumb bit I’m doing at midnight am)

Hey, girl Y'all know what this is, yeah It’s the princess, 유나 She's back, yeah, 2022 Be ready, baby girl, say what? 오늘은 또 어떤 옷을 입어야할지 (Uh-huh) 머리는 또 어떻게 만져야 좋을지 (What) 이건 어떠니 (What), 또 저건 어떠니 고민-고민하지마, girl 오늘은 또 어떤 말을 해야하는지 (Say) 어떻게 내 마음을 전해야 좋을지 (What) 이건 어떠니 (What), 또 저건 어떠니 고민-고민하지마, girl Girl (Girl), hey, you go, girl Da-ra-da-ra, that-that-that girl Girl (Girl), hey, you go, girl Baby, baby, baby, baby girl 이제부터 솔직하게 이제부터 당당하게 너의 맘을 보여줘 바로 이 순간, 지금 이 순간 tonight 가끔씩은 달콤하게 가끔씩은 강렬하게 너의 맘을 보여줘 바로 이 순간, 지금 이 순간 tonight Hey, 유나 What's up? What you’ve been doing? Why? Let's go, baby Hmm, okay Hey, girl Hey, girl Okay, okay Okay, okay Okay

Sorry to any future Yuna stans who are going to think I’m insane. I think the insanity is quite enjoyable though, don’t you think?

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Okay back to being serious. Methinks I want to revive this thread

8A2F9839-756D-48E7-96AB-AF277875D254.jpeg1D940B78-9EE8-4DE2-A8D5-108DB8368BA0.jpeg
Yuna for dazed Korea 🙏

Seogi

ℜ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔅𝔶𝔲𝔫
Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞