✨ Official Seunghun (CIX) Thread ✨

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
Welcome to CIX’s Seunghun Thread!

C6181EEE-EE0B-492B-8F2C-FB356C9FDA6F.jpeg
  • Full name: Kim Seunghun
  • Birthday: February 26th, 1999
  • He appeared on the Stray Kids survival show back in 2017
  • he was part of the survival show called ‘YG TREASURE BOX’
  • Left YG Entertainment after he was eliminated along with BX and decided to join C9 entertainment
  • Position: Main Vocalist and Lead Dancer

Rules:
- No bashing other users or hateful comments
- Must be respectful
- Enjoy your time here!

mashikyukyu

Maknae
Website
www.pinterest.ch
Credits
Dowoon
Seunghun
New
Woong
can you believe YG never paid seunghun any attention ?? have you heard him sing?! seen him dance ?!! and whygee had the nerve to compliment him once and then eliminate him right after
poor baby even cried after hearing the compliment, yg missed this angel 💛💛💛
tumblr_ps84ebew7X1tcsa9bo1_400.gif
tenor.gif

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
can you believe YG never paid seunghun any attention ?? have you heard him sing?! seen him dance ?!! and whygee had the nerve to compliment him once and then eliminate him right after
poor baby even cried after hearing the compliment, yg missed this angel 💛💛💛
View attachment 13602View attachment 13603
tumblr_ps84ebew7X1tcsa9bo1_400.gif
View attachment 13604
tenor.gif
I know :( I was there when that happened, and I feel really sorry for him. But I think regarding YG’s picks for the final lineup, I feel like they’re more likely have to do with looks rather than talent by the ones that he picked. And you know how he was proud of Jaehyuk because he “improved a lot”? Well that’s because of his looks most likely and not because of talent. Jaehyuk still needs a lot more training, and I think the fact that he was picked to be in the final lineup is wrong.. (sorry this is just my opinion) and plus, a lot of people were sending him hate after that as well as begging YG to change another member to Yoonbin.

mashikyukyu

Maknae
Website
www.pinterest.ch
Credits
Dowoon
Seunghun
New
Woong
I know :( I was there when that happened, and I feel really sorry for him. But I think regarding YG’s picks for the final lineup, I feel like they’re more likely have to do with looks rather than talent by the ones that he picked. And you know how he was proud of Jaehyuk because he “improved a lot”? Well that’s because of his looks most likely and not because of talent. Jaehyuk still needs a lot more training, and I think the fact that he was picked to be in the final lineup is wrong.. (sorry this is just my opinion) and plus, a lot of people were sending him hate after that as well as begging YG to change another member to Yoonbin.
you said it all ✊😔 the votings on vlive (plus the number of views and followers the trainees had on their channel) didn't match the final lineup :( whygee only went with favorites and looks, which is why he passed right over the trainees that had the most potential
ngl i was one of the ppl signing petitions and sending angry comments bc neither jaehyuk nor junghwan deserved the final spots (i appreciate them tho don't get me wrong).. mashiho was always told in ygtb that he was the #1 dancer and he was given the title by YG himself but nooo junghwan got his spot 😑
seunghun and byounggon were going to be in magnum but they left so yoshi and asahi took their spots instead ..

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
you said it all ✊😔 the votings on vlive (plus the number of views and followers the trainees had on their channel) didn't match the final lineup :( whygee only went with favorites and looks, which is why he passed right over the trainees that had the most potential
ngl i was one of the ppl signing petitions and sending angry comments bc neither jaehyuk nor junghwan deserved the final spots (i appreciate them tho don't get me wrong).. mashiho was always told in ygtb that he was the #1 dancer and he was given the title by YG himself but nooo junghwan got his spot 😑
seunghun and byounggon were going to be in magnum but they left so yoshi and asahi took their spots instead ..
I don’t understand what was wrong with Junghwan though.. I don’t think he was that bad since he seems to be pretty good at dancing from what I’ve seen. And from what I’ve known, he used to do taekwondo or something? I’ve only seen parts of the episodes and not the full show, that’s why I only know half of the stuff that happened in the show. But maybe you can explain to me why so many people want him out of the final lineup? I’ve seen some people commenting that it was because he was too young to debut.
But yes, I also think Mashiho deserved to be in the final lineup, but he ended up being in Magnum which is sad :( also Seunghun and Byounggon :(

mashikyukyu

Maknae
Website
www.pinterest.ch
Credits
Dowoon
Seunghun
New
Woong
I don’t understand what was wrong with Junghwan though.. I don’t think he was that bad since he seems to be pretty good at dancing from what I’ve seen. And from what I’ve known, he used to do taekwondo or something? I’ve only seen parts of the episodes and not the full show, that’s why I only know half of the stuff that happened in the show. But maybe you can explain to me why so many people want him out of the final lineup? I’ve seen some people commenting that it was because he was too young to debut.
But yes, I also think Mashiho deserved to be in the final lineup, but he ended up being in Magnum which is sad :( also Seunghun and Byounggon :(
welll ppl didn't want him bc, not only was he in treasure C for being a bit young, he was new to the trainee life and wasn't fully developed.. sure he had his talents in dance but he was also v handsome by korean beauty standards so ppl felt yg chose him for that reason. mashiho was meant to be in his spot bc he was annouced #1 in the dance position minutes before junghwan was annouced in treasure, so most netizens took their anger out on junghwan
the popularity gap between mashiho and junghwan was also pretty big so it was almost impossible for junghwan to be in the final lineup. he wasn't even in any of the preferred lineups during the group votings sooo ppl were big mad
i feel like the resent towards junghwan was caused by the unfairness towards mashi, rather than disliking junghwan himself
it shouldnt be anything about how hes so young since hes like 5 months younger than jeongwoo

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
welll ppl didn't want him bc, not only was he in treasure C for being a bit young, he was new to the trainee life and wasn't fully developed.. sure he had his talents in dance but he was also v handsome by korean beauty standards so ppl felt yg chose him for that reason. mashiho was meant to be in his spot bc he was annouced #1 in the dance position minutes before junghwan was annouced in treasure, so most netizens took their anger out on junghwan
the popularity gap between mashiho and junghwan was also pretty big so it was almost impossible for junghwan to be in the final lineup. he wasn't even in any of the preferred lineups during the group votings sooo ppl were big mad
i feel like the resent towards junghwan was caused by the unfairness towards mashi, rather than disliking junghwan himself
it shouldnt be anything about how hes so young since hes like 5 months younger than jeongwoo
Ohhh okay.. yeah even though yg said mashiho was the #1 dancer why the hell didn’t he pick him for the lineup huh?? I was also mad when that happened since mashiho really deserved to be in that spot, same and Seunghun, Byounggon and Yoonbin smh.🤦🏻‍♀️
Now I see why a lot of people were mad at Junghwan..

mashikyukyu

Maknae
Website
www.pinterest.ch
Credits
Dowoon
Seunghun
New
Woong
Ohhh okay.. yeah even though yg said mashiho was the #1 dancer why the hell didn’t he pick him for the lineup huh?? I was also mad when that happened since mashiho really deserved to be in that spot, same and Seunghun, Byounggon and Yoonbin smh.🤦🏻‍♀️
Now I see why a lot of people were mad at Junghwan..
yeahhhh but either way im glad mashi, seunghun, byounggon AND yoonbin got a second chance and will/have debut(ed) 😁