✧ What group took a long time for you to learn all of the members names? ✧

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

jang_wonyoung

Maknae
Website
jang-wonyoung-ive.carrd.co
Credits
Sunghoon
Shuhua
Chaeyeon
Ezaki Hikaru
For me it took a really long time to remember izone or loona's members. It was faster for izone tho cuz i sort of remembered them by saying the members in a certain order whenever i though of it. But for loona ive only just memorized all of the members.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
When I first started stanning it was a lot harder to remember names in general, but I'm mostly fine now.
I remember having a hard time with the hyung like of Seventeen. I could always remember members born 1997-1999. But I always mixed up the older ones. I would get Jeonghan and Joshua twisted cause they both start with J. I would also forget Hoshi or Woozi.

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
Probably seventeen.

And WJSN - still don’t know all the members names even though it’s been 3 years since I’ve discovered their music… the most memorable one to me so far is Yeoreum.

Last edited:

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
WJSN. Even though they were one of the first groups I fell in love with, it took me like 2 years to learn their names 💀 Some members were easy, like Exy, Dayoung, Yeonjung and Soobin, but others were just-

The one that took me the longest was Luda

escapism

٭*✰
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
NCT and I'm still trying to learn Seventeen, Loona & WJSN.

nina

أحبك
Editor
Author
Credits
def seventeen & stray kids especially seventeen cause joshua n jeonghan look so similar it hurts my brain.

Tachibugi

Kpop Groupie
Website
mantistachibugi.carrd.co
Credits
Yeosang
Hyunseung
Sato Ryuga
Komagine Kiita
Honestly most of them... I'm good with faces, probably because I can visualize things in my thoughts well, but when it comes to names, I am AWFUL. The same irl too, I met so many people where I had to ask for their name over and over again :'D Glad the internet exists where everyone's name is on display all the time, a true life saver