☆ teaser images: nct 127 - highway to heaven (eng. ver)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

hyun

Kpop Groupie
Credits
the music video for the english version of highway to heaven will be released on july 22 at 8am pst.
the english version of highway to heaven was released earlier today. listen to it below!

2jpg.jpg

M

myheartizomg

I love them! ❤ Btw am I the only one who even knowing that it's an english version of a kpop song still keeps hearing korean words while they're singing? ;_;

hyun

Kpop Groupie
Credits
I love them! ❤ Btw am I the only one who even knowing that it's an english version of a kpop song still keeps hearing korean words while they're singing? ;_;

you're not alone;; sometimes i find myself switching between english and korean lyrics even if it's only one version

M

myheartizomg

you're not alone;; sometimes i find myself switching between english and korean lyrics even if it's only one version
I feel you. Most of the times it's like I'm only hearing korean. What a beautiful song either way!
I'm assuming NCT is your bias group, right? :)

hyun

Kpop Groupie
Credits
I feel you. Most of the times it's like I'm only hearing korean. What a beautiful song either way!
I'm assuming NCT is your bias group, right? :)

one of my bias groups actually, yeah;;; i find myself talking about them a lot more than usual tho... idk why

M

myheartizomg

one of my bias groups actually, yeah;;; i find myself talking about them a lot more than usual tho... idk why
They're very special to you that's why. They're also one of my favorite groups, their unlimited members concept is a very interesting one which I had personally only seen in jpop groups before~

Jiheon

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Gyuri
Changbin
Jiwon
Seoyeon
the music video for the english version of highway to heaven will be released on july 22 at 8am pst.
the english version of highway to heaven was released earlier today. listen to it below!

2jpg.jpg
its a bop