☆.。.:* SECHSKIES - Couple *:.。.☆

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
Same ❤
I think that now that everything is coming to light and the flames have died down, they'll all be fine
Yes! Luckily the problems with Seungri are slowly being resolved and the investigations are giving positive results, so I hope they won't be as stigmatized as before~ It's the least they deserve

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
I always believed in my "son"! ❤
I must admit that it was hard for me to believe it fully, but I waited until I saw the investigations and such. At least, he's free of the most dangerous charges and it was proved that media really distorted the chats. I'm glad that the truth about Yang Hyunsuk came out as well and I hope he pays legally and fairly.

VIPJACKAHGADAY

CEO
Website
lnk.bio
Credits
Young K
CL
I must admit that it was hard for me to believe it fully, but I waited until I saw the investigations and such. At least, he's free of the most dangerous charges and it was proved that media really distorted the chats. I'm glad that the truth about Yang Hyunsuk came out as well and I hope he pays legally and fairly.
Me too