☆.。.:* MBTI Test .。.:*☆

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
ISFP-T however my P is 51% so like very close to ISFJ-T lols

boo

Kpop Fan
Credits
INTP-T

I don't like taking personality tests since I feel like it only gets some parts of my personality right and makes me feel like I have to fit into it somehow

escapism

٭*✰
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
Update: I'm INFJ-T.

Elsie

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I had to take the test in high school (about 15 years ago) and I had to take one last week. Both came up with the same result: INTJ-A. Crazy how it hasn't changed in all those years.

najingter

when the flowers bloom beautifully and turned red
Author
Website
dancingwithyourghost.carrd.co
Credits
Leeseo
Mia
Liz
Username Change
ISFP-A

-Handong (dreamcatcher)
-Huiyeon (lightsum)
-Kim Yeeun (former gp 999)
-Mijoo (lovelyz)
-seunghee (clc)
-soojin (former (g)i-dle)
-lara (dreamnote)
-chungha (solo/former ioi)

Last edited:

syeonic

Kpop Amateur
Credits

So basically, it's a very well founded personality test. I was wondering if you guys have ever tried taking it. It's a really nice way to abstract oneself, see things from another perspective and maybe know and understand yourself a little bit better.

In case you didn't take it but are interested in doing it so, you can take it here! I also have a profile there where you can add me and compare our results which indicates I'm a INFP-T, a.k.a, a peaceful dreamer.

Comment down below what your personality type is and, for example, what type you think your bias is!
actually, the mbti test you took is inaccurate. it gives u ur mbti type based off the letters but thats not what the mbti theory is actually about! the letters don’t matter, you could be extroverted and have i at the front of ur mbti! i really recommend looking into cognitive functions because that is what the mbti theory is about. if you want a test though, take keys2cognition. if you can’t find the website ill send the link! and if ur interested in learning more about mbti, i have a google doc that explains it better than i am.

if u do take it tell me what u get it :) i’m an esfj!