β˜… π”»π•£π•–π•’π•žπ•”π•’π•₯𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕣 "π•Šπ•¦π•žπ•žπ•–π•£ β„π• π•π•šπ••π•’π•ͺ" π•†π•—π•—π•šπ•”π•šπ•’π• β„‚π• π•žπ•–π•“π•’π•”π•œ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 β˜… [TO BE UPDATED!]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

escapism

٭*✰
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
πŸ–€
mf-vampire-heart.regular.png
πŸ–€

Hello & welcome to the official upcoming Dreamcatcher comeback thread with special mini album "Summer Holiday"
since last release "Dystopia : Road to Utopia" EP back in January 2021!!

~ I will be updating the thread as soon as more information is revealed ~

[15.07.2021] Mystery Code Photo Teaser:
77vf323tdcb71.jpg

The teaser image features a lit-up carousel with the roman numeral numbers, "2, 5. 3,1, 21, 19, 5," and fans have figured out that they symbolize the message, "Because."
The Dreamcatcher members already teased that fans can expect a cute concept, but netizens are now speculating the concept may be more creepy than cute.

ec.li.ps.e

Kpop Stan
Credits
Handong
Siyeon
Gahyeon
SuA
My current theory is some kind of carnival concept, similar to like, the book something wicked this way comes or the songs the greatest show unearthed (creature feature) or dark woods circus, especially bc carnivals are easily something that can be cute and bright and childish... and also, easily turned creepy. I've seen other people talk about time loops and the horror of being caught in one over and over again, like the kagerou project or a horror version of groundhog day.

There's also currently some speculation based on things SuA has said as well as posts by Sony Music (and the fact that Sony Music KR is now following DC on twitter) that this isn't going to be the start to a new story, but instead some kind of signifier of a new relationship with Sony Music, kinda like how Deja Vu wasn't the start of a new story but was instead a collaboration with a game company. So maybe they're trying to set up a pattern of story arc-one shot-story arc-one shot? It would make sense from a creative standpoint.