โ˜€๏ธ ๐„๐๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐‘๐„๐’๐’ ๐Ÿ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‘๐ž๐ฉ๐š๐œ๐ค๐š๐ ๐ž ๐€๐ฅ๐›๐ฎ๐ฆ - '๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ' ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ โ˜€๏ธ

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who is Your ENCHANTRESS Bias?

• Bada

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Yujin

• Xia

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Violet

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Zoe

• OT5

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
ENCHANTRESS 'Sweet Dream' V Live
37f33e6ffbda76009623ef83af18df3fae019e5b.gifv

Questions for Zoe

โ˜€ Are you happy with your line distribution or do you wish you had more? โ˜€
Zoe: Yeah I am happy with it. Our distributions tend to be quite fair. We usually each get a good amount of lines, at least 20 sec per member. Besides, I wouldnโ€™t want to sing/rap a part that I could not do for the sake of having more lines. Anyways, what I care about the most is being able to shine by showing my dancing skills.

โ˜€ What are photoshoots like? โ˜€
Zoe:
Photoshoots are really fun for me! I think I enjoy when the unnies are taking their turn and I can hype them up and make them laugh. But for me, it was difficult at first because I didn't know how to pose, but now I think Iโ€™ve gotten a hang of it. I especially liked the one we did for this album as it was outdoors and the weather was so nice!

โ˜€ What is your favorite song from the album? โ˜€
Zoe: Between the 2 new tracks I would say that I prefer the bside, but thatโ€™s by a small margin. Why donโ€™t we all pick between the two! Yujin unnie you first!
Yujin: I pick the title track.
Violet: Me too!
Xia: Iโ€™m gonna chose the bside.
Bada: And I canโ€™t pick! I love different things about both songs. Just you wait Aurora, itโ€™s gonna be magical.

โ˜€What are your favorite animals? โ˜€
Zoe: I love all kinds of dogs! Especially bulldogs. They have the cutest little faces when they smile at you. Bulldogs get such a bad rep! Unnies can we get a pet dog for the dorm?
Bada: That's a question you would have to ask our manager. But I don't see why not. I don't think any of us are against the idea.
Yujin: I would love it if we could have a pupper in the dorm!
Zoe: Oh my god could we name it Butterfly or something as that's part of our greeting?
Violet: Butterfly would be so cute!!!
Xia: Alright let's not get our hopes up and ask manager unnie before we make any elaborate plans.

โ˜€ Is there a particular idol you hope to be friends with? โ˜€
Zoe:
I would love to be friends with the Japanese members of the new HYBE group Le Sserafim! I love meeting other Japanese idols. It makes me feel more at home. I also learned the dance to โ€˜Fearless and would love to do it with them!

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
ENCHANTRESS 'Sweet Dream' V Live
cbe66fad17afcf89c7659d3ca777d8b7.gif

Bada: Unfortunately it is time for us to go Aurora. Thank you for watching us live and asking such great questions!
Yujin: We love you Aurora!
Zoe: See you soon Aurora!
Xia: We hope you like the comeback!
Violet: We love you and bye bye!

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Big Hit Music
Check out ENCHANTRESS's first repackage album "Sweet Dream".
*This post will be the whole album. There will be individual posts for each track*

๐Ÿ’–โ˜€๐Ÿ’–โ˜€๐Ÿ’–โ˜€๐Ÿ’–โ˜€๐Ÿ’–โ˜€๐Ÿ’–โ˜€๐Ÿ’–โ˜€๐Ÿ’–โ˜€๐Ÿ’–โ˜€๐Ÿ’–โ˜€๐Ÿ’–โ˜€๐Ÿ’–โ˜€๐Ÿ’–โ˜€๐Ÿ’–โ˜€๐Ÿ’–
๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ...
There was a young girl named Aurora who had been cursed into eternal sleep. The only way that she could awaken for her nightmare was a kiss of true love from the beloved stranger she met once upon a dream. But this wasn't just any stranger, it was the Prince she had been betrothed to marry since birth. While the rest of the kingdom slept with her, the Prince wore his body down while escaping from the evil fairy and her spells. But his love for Aurora was strong and he eventually made it back to her. As soon as his lips met her's she was awoken from her beautiful nightmare and entered a Sweet Dream.

๐Ÿ’–โ˜€๐Ÿ’–โ˜€๐Ÿ’–โ˜€๐Ÿ’–โ˜€๐Ÿ’–โ˜€๐Ÿ’–โ˜€๐Ÿ’–โ˜€๐Ÿ’–โ˜€๐Ÿ’–โ˜€๐Ÿ’–โ˜€๐Ÿ’–โ˜€๐Ÿ’–โ˜€๐Ÿ’–โ˜€๐Ÿ’–โ˜€๐Ÿ’–

Last edited:

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Big Hit Music
Track 1: Intro: Towards The Light
*There will be individual posts for each track*

Narrated by Bada
Featuring Yujin

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Big Hit Music
Title Track: Sunrise

*Original song by Gfriend*

Song Credits:
Lyrics: Yujin (ENCHANTRESS), Violet (ENCHANTRESS), and Noh Joo-hwan
Production: Noh Joo-hwan & Lee Won-jong
Arrangement: Noh Joo-hwan

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Big Hit Music
Track 3: Back Together

*Original song by Everglow*

Song Credits:
Lyrics: Yoo Ga-young, 72, Lee Bo-ra, and Kang Eun-jung
Production: 72 & Xia (ENCHANTRESS)
Arrangement: 72

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Big Hit Music
Tracks 4-9
*The full descriptions of the rest of the tracks on this album can be found in the Beautiful Nightmare thread*

Track 4: Bewitched

Track 5: Stay Tonight

Track 6: Twilight

Track 7: Love Poem

Track 8: Scary (Bada & Zoe)

Track 9: D-D-Dance

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Big Hit Music
Tracks 10-14
*The full descriptions of the rest of the tracks on this album can be found in the Beautiful Nightmare thread*

Track 10: Hell in Heaven

Track 11: Angel (Yujin, Xia, Violet)

Track 12: Moon Night

Track 13: Ghost

Track 14: Aurora

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Music Bank
Check out ENCHANTRESS's first performance of 'Sunrise' and 'Back Together'.

Sunrise Stage Decoration

846c5ab4431eb6d0531279da087e80333b78c35e.pnj

Sunrise Stage Outfit

Back Together Stage

The girls start standing/sitting scattered across the stairs, then they come together at the end. Sung with hand held mics.
MV5BNzViNWJkYWMtMGNkNC00ZjcwLWJmNjctMDI2Y2ViZTU4NGIzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDYzNDg2MTM@._V1_.jpg

Back Together Stage Outfits

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Soompi
ENCHANTRESS have concluded their promotions for their first repackage album 'Sweet Dream'.
They sold a total of 940,000 units of the album, which is just shy of their previous album. However this is to be expected of a repackage album.
ENCHANTRESS has also topped both domestic and international charts. Most notably, they topped the US and Global iTunes Top 100 charts for several hours.
To top off their achievements they took home 7 music show wins.
This puts them just below ITZY with 42 total wins.
Cogrartulations ENCHANTRESSS for the success of 'Sweet Dream'!