∞ NAM WOO HYUN The 1st Album [WHITREE] 2023.11.28 ∞

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

x.Jennifer.x

Face of The Group
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Woohyun
Sunggyu
Lex
Sunyoul
AHHH MY BOY!!! So excited!
F-LcnUXaMAA-1z5

x.Jennifer.x

Face of The Group
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Woohyun
Sunggyu
Lex
Sunyoul
IKR, HE LOOKS SO PERFECT
when he spoke at the comeback again concert that i got through hello live he said he didn't even know if he'd still be a kpop artist after his injury in 2015 at the idol sports event, broke my heart to hear how damaged his shoulder was, and I'm so glad he kept singing, i believe it's been 2 years since he released a solo album

i didn't really bother to get that huge into infinite 'cause i didn't know what their future was, the moment Sunggyu was like hi, i own infinite...we are having a comeback...i was like sold, bought every dang album every soloist album etc.

I just love them lol

Elphelt_ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ

ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
Credits
Belle
Ezrael
Teolaegi
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧
when he spoke at the comeback again concert that i got through hello live he said he didn't even know if he'd still be a kpop artist after his injury in 2015 at the idol sports event, broke my heart to hear how damaged his shoulder was, and I'm so glad he kept singing, i believe it's been 2 years since he released a solo album

i didn't really bother to get that huge into infinite 'cause i didn't know what their future was, the moment Sunggyu was like hi, i own infinite...we are having a comeback...i was like sold, bought every dang album every soloist album etc.

I just love them lol
Omg poor Woohyun, I'm so glad he persevered tho!
YO I WISH I HAD MONEY 😭 I would do buy them too!