GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

wonsta

Band Manager
Website
ur-fav-wonton.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Baekgyeul Bbobbipo ✧
Flower Bouquet
Squidward Tentacles
✧ Monsta X Hyungwon ✧
You can put albums that you have had for a while in this thread, and hopefully you can also show the photocards and other gOoDiEs you got from the album.

I was gonna make this album when my Cravity album arrived... but it is taking too long, and I also just got an album. So I thought, "why not just make this thread right now"?

E'Last
Dark Dream

[The album],----------------,[Photocards + Stickers],[CD +Postcard thing],----------------------,[ >:{ built in poster ]6853068531

A Beautiful Spoiler of the Photobook : )
you're welcome
rsz_thumbnail_image_2.jpg

whose idea was it to put seungyeop infront of a black wall... he looks bald- (in the pc)

Last edited:

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Oddinary
Stray Kids

1 Han photocard, 2 Seungmin photocards, 1 Changbin photocard, 1 Changbin and Hyunjin photocard, 1 Han and Felix photocard, 1 Seungmin and Changbin photocard, 1 Seungmin and Lee Know photocard, 1 group post card

1 giant Han photocard, stickers, and 1 large group poster

Last edited:

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Your Choice
Seventeen

1 S.Coups photocard, 1 Hoshi card, 1 Joshua post card, 2 group post cards, a mini album vertical thing?, a decorative transparant card, 1 large poster of the performance unit

Neozone
NCT 127
*from when I used to stan*

1 Taeyong circle card, 1 Doyoung photocard, some stickers

I also used to have the Resonance album but I gave it to my friend who still likes NCT. But she didn't want the Jisung photocard and Shotaro circle card so I have those stuffed in Neozone lol​

wonsta

Band Manager
Website
ur-fav-wonton.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Baekgyeul Bbobbipo ✧
Flower Bouquet
Squidward Tentacles
✧ Monsta X Hyungwon ✧
Your Choice
Seventeen

View attachment 68541
1 S.Coups photocard, 1 Hoshi card, 1 Joshua post card, 2 group post cards, a mini album vertical thing?, a decorative transparant card, 1 large poster of the performance unit

Neozone
NCT 127
*from when I used to stan*

View attachment 68542
1 Taeyong circle card, 1 Doyoung photocard, some stickers

I also used to have the Resonance album but I gave it to my friend who still likes NCT. But she didn't want the Jisung photocard and Shotaro circle card so I have those stuffed in Neozone lol​
The only album we both have is that NCT one. And I actually have that same Doyoung Photocard!

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam