҉  Official Unpopular Kpop Opinions Thread ҉ 

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

prettywonyoung

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Genderqueer
Big Bird
Growing Heart
I Have-Bong/gie
for some choreos it is ok if they lip sync example (on bts)
Wendy is the ace of red velvet
Jennie has the best stage presence in blackpink and can dance almost as well as Rose
visual position is important cuz alot of people get into k-pop because of it
V should be the main visual of bts
aespa has one of the best concepts
all of the stray kids members can rap
just cuz a group is not from the big 3 does not mean they are underrated

Call_MeRover

𝕮𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊 𝕽𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗.(𝕹𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊)
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
#TWICE
Choco-Cream Ice Cream
Christmas Lollipop
for some choreos it is ok if they lip sync example (on bts)
Wendy is the ace of red velvet
Jennie has the best stage presence in blackpink and can dance almost as well as Rose
visual position is important cuz alot of people get into k-pop because of it
V should be the main visual of bts
aespa has one of the best concepts
all of the stray kids members can rap
just cuz a group is not from the big 3 does not mean they are underrated
1.)Agree
2.)Disagree
3.)Disagree
4.)Agree
5.)No
6.)Disagree
7.)Yes
8.)Agree

prettywonyoung

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Genderqueer
Big Bird
Growing Heart
I Have-Bong/gie
Sana is a better dancer than Jihyo reason Jihyo is a great dancer with the best sp in twice but she tends to overdance Sana does not overdance my dance ranking for twice is
Momo
Mina
Sana
Jihyo
Tzuyu
Nayeon
Dahyun
Chaeyoung
Jeongyeon

prettywonyoung

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Genderqueer
Big Bird
Growing Heart
I Have-Bong/gie
1 you should not hate on an idol k-pop or not if they join the group late
2 all of red velvet are aces especially Wendy and Seulgi
3 Rosé has great stage presence and just needs to work on facial expressions
4 fourth gen does not have bad vocals idk what group ppl are listening to when they say that
5 you should not say you do not care about visuals than say to haters they are not ugly they are the visual or they fit all/most of the kbs
6 idols are not pick-mes if they do aegyo cry get a different outfit or get the most lines

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
This is going to be an indirect opinion because I don’t want to spread hate to the artist but I also want to ***** about them 💀

There’s a song that was released within the last couple months which everyone seems to LOVE. In fact there are a couple that fit this but there’s one in particular because the other one has a part I’m obsessed with even if the chorus ruins the rest of the song.

But there’s one song where everywhere I turn people are saying it’s incredible. It’s a bop. It’s amazing. SOTY. But like…
I think it’s genuinely awful. The vocals are awful the instrumental is awful I have to scroll past every video I see with this song coz I cannot stand it 💀 Maybe my hatred of the fandom is also causing this but like DAMN. This group does know how to make bops but this… is not a bop. And I don’t get how everyone else thinks it’s this revolutionary song. I will not be saying “yes” or “no” to anyone trying to guess the song so don’t bother

iiserene;

Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Yunjin
Cute Elephant
Never-Bong
✧ Happy Jeongin ✧
I don't get why people are already sending so much hate to BOYNEXTDOOR.
They freaking just debuted and all I see people saying about them is: ¨you will never be the next NewJeans.¨ and ¨these boys are the flop version of NewJeans.¨
Why are they related to NewJeans again? Because they have the same company? I don't even see the whole ¨similar¨ concept thing people are talking about. NewJeans has a Y2k kinda concept and BOYNEXTDOOR is I don't even know.
And plus these boys just debuted. So why don't people give them some time instead of just calling them flops right after their debut?

rori

Kpop Expert
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Keeho
Hanbin
Leebit (Lee Know)
Cat Chasing A Heart
They freaking just debuted and all I see people saying about them is: ¨you will never be the next NewJeans.¨ and ¨these boys are the flop version of NewJeans.¨
Why are they related to NewJeans again? Because they have the same company? I don't even see the whole ¨similar¨ concept thing people are talking about. NewJeans has a Y2k kinda concept and BOYNEXTDOOR is I don't even know.
And plus these boys just debuted. So why don't people give them some time instead of just calling them flops right after their debut?
and that's on period. <333

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Probably an unpopular opinion but I can only name a few title tracks released this year that was better than an album bside. Bsides this year have been carrying. Not all title tracks are disappointing but the bside game is unreal

Last edited:

iiserene;

Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Yunjin
Cute Elephant
Never-Bong
✧ Happy Jeongin ✧
I need to get this out rn or I'm gonna explode.

I have seen so many K-pop stans hate each other for the groups they like.
Some K-pop stans prefer the more popular K-pop groups, while others lean towards the nugu/unpopular groups.
And this is totally fine! Heck, some K-pop stans are a mix of both!

But I just absolutely hate it, when K-pop stans judge others for the groups they like.
Some stans think they are ¨cool¨ or ¨different¨ for liking/stanning more unpopular groups. And they will proceed to act like they are better than everyone else for stanning lesser-known groups. I have even seen them call others ¨basic¨.
Like hello? You are not cool, you are not better, you are just like every other K-pop stan.
You like K-pop
I just don't get why some K-pop stans judge others for the groups they stan.
Of course, I am not targeting you if you just like unpopular groups, because not everyone is what I am describing.
But if you are like this then maybe instead of doing that, you could embrace that you all have a similar interest- K-pop.

vampyrxe

isa's wife 🤭
Author
Website
tycor.carrd.co
Credits
Sunghoon
Woonhak
Taesan
Chocolate Cupcake
Idk if this is unpopular or just me ranting but I really can't stand Lisa and Jennie. And I know "oh you have jk in ur pfp ur just a toxic army" im not its just recently they've been destroying their idol image, thinking they're in America. but even in America it's too much. a mother had to straight up leave a concert cause it was too much for her daughter. 💀 and Jennie acting...
I don't want kpop to turn into smth like American pop. Like trashy and stuff

iiserene;

Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Yunjin
Cute Elephant
Never-Bong
✧ Happy Jeongin ✧
Idk if this is unpopular or just me ranting but I really can't stand Lisa and Jennie. And I know "oh you have jk in ur pfp ur just a toxic army" im not its just recently they've been destroying their idol image, thinking they're in America. but even in America it's too much. a mother had to straight up leave a concert cause it was too much for her daughter. 💀 and Jennie acting...
100% agree with you nosey.
although I love Jennie, like a lot, its kinda getting out of hand at this point-

vampyrxe

isa's wife 🤭
Author
Website
tycor.carrd.co
Credits
Sunghoon
Woonhak
Taesan
Chocolate Cupcake
I need to get this out rn or I'm gonna explode.

I have seen so many K-pop stans hate each other for the groups they like.
Some K-pop stans prefer the more popular K-pop groups, while others lean towards the nugu/unpopular groups.
And this is totally fine! Heck, some K-pop stans are a mix of both!

But I just absolutely hate it, when K-pop stans judge others for the groups they like.
Some stans think they are ¨cool¨ or ¨different¨ for liking/stanning more unpopular groups. And they will proceed to act like they are better than everyone else for stanning lesser-known groups. I have even seen them call others ¨basic¨.
Like hello? You are not cool, you are not better, you are just like every other K-pop stan.
You like K-pop
I just don't get why some K-pop stans judge others for the groups they stan.
Of course, I am not targeting you if you just like unpopular groups, because not everyone is what I am describing.
But if you are like this then maybe instead of doing that, you could embrace that you all have a similar interest- K-pop.
What's crazy is that I agree with this even though I just ranted. But I saw smth like this today, basicallly they were saying that ppl who like or do blah, blah, blah can't stan zerobaseone like they were literally gatekeeping them and that got me so mad. I dont get why all kpop fans can't get along

iiserene;

Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Yunjin
Cute Elephant
Never-Bong
✧ Happy Jeongin ✧
What's crazy is that I agree with this even though I just ranted. But I saw smth like this today, basicallly they were saying that ppl who like or do blah, blah, blah can't stan zerobaseone like they were literally gatekeeping them and that got me so mad. I dont get why all kpop fans can't get along
exactly like isn't it nice that we all have something in common?? 💀
if you prefer BTS, and BlackPink over Purple Kiss, and Oneus you do you!
like honestly I could care less about what groups others like- so I don't get why its such an issue for others.

Elphelt_ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ

ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
Credits
Belle
Ezrael
Teolaegi
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧
I love BOYNEXTDOOR, they are so cute! And saying they are flops even though they just debuted is mean af. I see no similarities at all.

Elphelt_ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ

ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
Credits
Belle
Ezrael
Teolaegi
✧ Creamy Chanyeol ✧
IKR, I love them and all but yg just let them go, Jennie is trying to hard to fit in and its annoying me. I also wish kpop idols would stop twerking too