҉  Official Unpopular Kpop Opinions Thread ҉ 

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
not sure if this is unpopular but it is an opinion, nct dream for sure has the best discography out of the nct units (wayv close second), imo. their music is just so good

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
personally, i dont get why so much people dislike sneakers/boys like you. i absolutely love those songs, i think theyre really catchy and cool, but i guess not to most people.
Me too! Everyone hates them but they're some of my favorite ITZY songs.

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
personally, i dont get why so much people dislike sneakers/boys like you. i absolutely love those songs, i think theyre really catchy and cool, but i guess not to most people.
same! sneakers took a while to grow on me, but i loved boys like you from first listen. it's so fun and catchy + i love that the chorus sounds like love story by taylor swift, idk why that bothered so many ppl

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
i hope newjeans doesn't do that hybe storyline stuff with the webtoons that literally everyone else is doing, it's really not needed for them

Pbioilp

Band Manager
Author
Website
pbioilp.carrd.co
Credits
Ahri
Call Call
Sihyeon
People sleeps on yunjin
I personally think shes one of the best performers in the whole kpop history
And believe me I know a lot of good performers but yunjin has something special like nobody else has
I honestly think she could give Hyuna & Taemin a good challenge in a few years from now

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
kpop stans need to stop claiming to be fans of an idol or group just to hate on them. They'll say the most awful things about that idol/group then be like "u can't disagree becuz i am a fan and i love them but it must be said! if u disagree u r a hater!" like WHAT??? u just said that person's entire discography is terrible,, they r boring to watch and u r embarrassed to be their "fan" u r NOT a fan, at that point u r just hate watching and complaining about it. "well as a fan of *insert random idol followed by the worst insult known to man kind*, i am a very big fan tho!!" 😐😐😐

Last edited:

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
kpop stans need to stop claiming to be fans of an idol or group just to hate on them. They'll say the most awful things about that idol/group then be like "u can't disagree becuz i am a fan and i love them but it must be said! if u disagree u r a hater!" like WHAT??? u just said that person's entire discography is terrible,, they r boring to watch and u r embarrassed to be their "fan" u r NOT fan, at that point u r just hate watching and complaining about it. "we as a fan of *insert random idol followed by the worst insult known to man kind*, i am a very big fan tho!!" 😐😐😐
not to mention it's usually multi fans who r jealous that their fave isnt as popular as the idol they r hating on. most popular victims r bts and blackpink. the way ppl talk abt them is just gross

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
mintchocochaechae.carrd.co
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
people might come for me on this, but I'm not gonna bias someone or have them as a bias wrecker if I don't find them at a certain level attractive.
And yes, talent is important and a priority. But when they're are other people in the group who are talented and also attractive, I'm gonna favor them naturally. ofc i'm not gonna hate the person who I don't find attractive in the group. But they won't make the top 3 or 4 of my list. But if I find them attractive but don't rlly like their singing, dancing, or rapping, then they would most likely be below the person who has talent but I dont find attractive. I have examples of both of these, but I feel like it would be rude if I said them so yeahh

ignoring

😶
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
people might come for me on this, but I'm not gonna bias someone or have them as a bias wrecker if I don't find them at a certain level attractive.
And yes, talent is important and a priority. But when they're are other people in the group who are talented and also attractive, I'm gonna favor them naturally. ofc i'm not gonna hate the person who I don't find attractive in the group. But they won't make the top 3 or 4 of my list. But if I find them attractive but don't rlly like their singing, dancing, or rapping, then they would most likely be below the person who has talent but I dont find attractive. I have examples of both of these, but I feel like it would be rude if I said them so yeahh
you’re not the only one here because I also tend to do this. having talent & being attractive is what will usually make me like the member naturally than the ones that I don’t find attractive.

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
i'm sick of blinks acting like lisa is the best dancer in kpop. i'm a huge blink, i adore lisa, but come on now. momo, chungha, yeji, sua, seungyeon, alexa, hyolyn, hyoyeon, and the chae sisters are all better dancers than her.

Pbioilp

Band Manager
Author
Website
pbioilp.carrd.co
Credits
Ahri
Call Call
Sihyeon
i'm sick of blinks acting like lisa is the best dancer in kpop. i'm a huge blink, i adore lisa, but come on now. momo, chungha, yeji, sua, seungyeon, alexa, hyolyn, hyoyeon, and the chae sisters are all better dancers than her.
It’s actually so annoying
Same for Jisoo’s visuals
Jennies raps
And rose vocals
There a lot of other idols that are better
I’m not saying that bp are bad
Cuz they’re actually rly good
But there’s just a lot more groups that blinks don’t know about
Same for the armys

(I know u only listed female idols but honestly taemin should be there also
He’s just better)

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
It’s actually so annoying
Same for Jisoo’s visuals
Jennies raps
And rose vocals
There a lot of other idols that are better
I’m not saying that bp are bad
Cuz they’re actually rly good
But there’s just a lot more groups that blinks don’t know about
Same for the armys

(I know u only listed female idols but honestly taemin should be there also
He’s just better)
fr! i am a huge blink. i've been stanning them since debut, i collect their albums and photocards, i watch almost all of their content. but i'm not gonna sit here and be delusional. all of the girls are crazy talented, but none of them are the best at anything