҉  Official Popular/Unpopular Kpop Opinions Thread ҉ 

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

chaerifyyy

Band Manager
Website
redqueen2000.carrd.co
Credits
Dipsy
Christmas Lollipop
Apple White
Briar Beauty
literally, i was trying to read enha's webtoon and u could tell they were trying to make the main character not a typical main webtoon character. it would have been fine if they haven't done it in such in obvious way. the storyline thing is pointless it doesnt add anything to any of their artists appeal. It worked with bts but what does Good Boy Gone Bad by TXT have to do with their storyline (The Star Seekers)??
honestly yea,
i tried reading le sserafim's webtoon but there was no connection whatsoever to their mvs or concept in their music
i don't mind the webtoons as long as it makes sense

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
everyone who says salty is one of the boyz's best songs is a liar. the song is very lackluster and the chorus is obnoxious. the instrumental is awful and overpowering and i don't like anything abt it.

Call_MeRover

𝕮𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊 𝕽𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗.(𝕹𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊)
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
#TWICE
Choco-Cream Ice Cream
Christmas Lollipop

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam

villain

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
Weeekly’s ven para slaps.
Idc what anyone says but it really does and the girls killed it with that concept.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Weeekly’s ven para slaps.
Idc what anyone says but it really does and the girls killed it with that concept.
It was literally my favourite song for the first half of the year. The only reason it was so unpopular was coz of the concept switch. I bet if literally any other group had done the song, like Blackpink or Gidle or something, everyone would’ve eaten it up

Kbananas

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I have always enjoyed sharing my thoughts and opinions about my favorite artists and groups with others. While I understand that not everyone may agree with my views, I have always appreciated the opportunity to express my own perspective and engage in respectful dialogue with others. I particularly enjoy discussing unpopular opinions because it allows me to challenge my own biases and to consider alternative viewpoints. That's why I love threads like this...

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
bitter people trying to act like newjeans is some overhyped HYBE group when they didn't even have any hype or anything about them revealed before they debuted and STILL out charted some of the biggest names in kpop with their DEBUT. like don't play in my girls faces like that 😐

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Ngl a part of me sort of just worries a little bit when I hear stories of idols ending up debuting in groups with idols they were fans of growing up.

Like yeah to an extent it’s sweet. But like another big part of me is just, what happens when that idol is NOTHING like they appear on screen. There’s a famous saying “never meet your idols” and yknow… it’s because celebrities play a role, they’re doing a job. No one acts the same at work as they do at home. I can’t imagine how devastating it would be to be a fan of someone and then you meet them you debut alongside them you think you’re living your dream and then they end up not being like you expected. Wouldn’t that just take away all the happy memories…? Then ofc there’s the other perspective where like imagine how awkward it would be to be an idol in a group with someone who idolises you?? Like I’d feel so much pressure and it would also probably make me feel distant from them because there’s already an established idol-fan dynamic. Idk that’s just something I can’t help but think about. It doesn’t even happen very often, and a lot of the time when it does it’s more of a “oh I saw them competing on this show when I was younger and now we’re in a group how ironic" and it's not like it was a superfan situation

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
mintchocochaechae.carrd.co
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
dark moon: blood altar is the only decent hybe webtoon, a lot of people don't like it that much but I think it's fine and Ill read it, can't say the same about the others, I was rlly excited for le sserafim's and I have no interest in it anymore, I wish they did more of an "angel" theme for their webtoon.

villain

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
Credits
Ngl a part of me sort of just worries a little bit when I hear stories of idols ending up debuting in groups with idols they were fans of growing up.

Like yeah to an extent it’s sweet. But like another big part of me is just, what happens when that idol is NOTHING like they appear on screen. There’s a famous saying “never meet your idols” and yknow… it’s because celebrities play a role, they’re doing a job. No one acts the same at work as they do at home. I can’t imagine how devastating it would be to be a fan of someone and then you meet them you debut alongside them you think you’re living your dream and then they end up not being like you expected. Wouldn’t that just take away all the happy memories…? Then ofc there’s the other perspective where like imagine how awkward it would be to be an idol in a group with someone who idolises you?? Like I’d feel so much pressure and it would also probably make me feel distant from them because there’s already an established idol-fan dynamic. Idk that’s just something I can’t help but think about. It doesn’t even happen very often, and a lot of the time when it does it’s more of a “oh I saw them competing on this show when I was younger and now we’re in a group how ironic" and it's not like it was a superfan situation
This!! ^