"кησω тнαт уσυ αη∂ ι, ѕнσυℓ∂η'т ƒєєℓ ℓιкє α ¢яιмє"

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

https.jisoobiased

𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐨'𝐬 #𝟏 𝐟𝐚𝐧
Author
Website
momosupremacy2.carrd.co
Credits
Jihyo
Shuhua
Chaeyoung
Aisha
ᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴇꜱᴏᴏ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛ
ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ

(ʙᴀꜱᴇᴅ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴏɴɢ ꜱᴏꜰɪᴀ ʙʏ ᴄʟᴀʀɪᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ ᴡʜᴏꜱᴇ ʙɪᴀꜱ ɪꜱ ʀᴏꜱɪᴇ & ᴍɪɴᴇ ɪꜱ ᴊɪꜱᴏᴏ)
ᴀ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴊɪꜱᴏᴏ ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇꜱꜱᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴀᴇʏᴏᴜɴɢ (ʀᴏꜱÉ)
chaesoo discovered by killthislove on We Heart It

"Unnie, why did you ask to meet me at the dorms?"

"Because I have a surprise for you that requires free food."

"I'll be there soon!"

Jisoo chuckled to herself as she got off the phone with Chaeyoung, the younger girl never failed to make Jisoo smile even in the slightest. Which is partially the reason Jisoo fell for her, yes, Jisoo is head over heels for the blonde girl and isn't afraid to say that.

but what if she gets rejected? That was the question that was bugging her for weeks after she discovered her feelings for her, she knows Chaeyoung's family and the Korea media doesn't accept that.

But can she convince Chaeyoung that it'll be okay? I guess she would just had to wait and see when the other girl came there, Jisoo (with the help of Jennie) made pasta for Rosé. The blondie never refused free food.

The dorm room opened and Rosé walked in, putting her purse on the kitchen counter and walking over to the couch to sit down by Jisoo. The older girl gulped and felt herself grow warm

"So why did you actually wanna meet me Jichu? I thought we could all go out today separately?"

"I actually just needed to tell you something, I think I'm-"

Jisoo shut her mouth and looked down, the butterflies in her stomach fluttering around as she tries to find her voice again. Her throat dry while she stares at the floor in embarrassment.

"I think I'm in love with with you Park Chaeyoung." She says barely above a whisper

Chaeyoung's eyes widened as she heard what the older girl said, did she hear correctly or is she going deaf?

"You.. are in love with me?"

She nodded her head in shame, the feeling of getting rejected in her body as she gulped. Jisoo was never good at showing feelings, now she was scared to the moon and back she fucked up her friendship with her fellow bandmate.

Rosé put her hand on Jisoo's chin, forcing her teary brown eyes to meet the younger girl's loving ones.

Chaeyoung got closer to Jisoo, softly placing her hand on the older girl's sweaty one. She smiled softly and looked at Jisoo's eyes and lips as permession.

Jisoo nodded gently and was met with a pair of soft, sweet lips on her own heart-shaped ones. Her mind relaxed and calm as they met in sweet bliss.

Rosé moved away first and placed her forehead on the girl's in front of her, softly whispering to her:

"Know that you and I, shouldn't feel like a crime"