"ιƒ уσυ ѕнαттєя, ι ωση'т ℓєт уσυ ƒαℓℓ αραят"

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

https.jisoobiased

𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐨'𝐬 #𝟏 𝐟𝐚𝐧
Author
Website
momosupremacy2.carrd.co
Credits
Jihyo
Shuhua
Chaeyoung
Aisha
ᴀ ʟɪꜱᴀ (ʙʟᴀᴄᴋᴘɪɴᴋ) x ꜰᴇᴍ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴛ
ᴀɴɢꜱᴛ/ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ

(ʙᴀꜱᴇᴅ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴏɴɢ ꜱᴘᴏʀᴛꜱ ʙʏ ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ʙᴜɴɴʏ)
lisa psd gif credit milkiiro do not repost on We Heart It

You were staring at your lifelong crush Lisa Manoban, she was known in your school as the most kindhearted person. That was one of the reasons why you liked her so much, but there were way more.

You admired her from afar and found yourself smiling just by seeing her smile, she was the light in your dark-filled world. You were only alive because of her, if it wasn't for her your attempts would've worked.

Getting pulled out of your thoughts by someone shoving you, Soyeon looked at you and smirked cruelly. You know what this meant, she did this every time she was getting ready to bully you.

"You do know what time it is Y/N? Or do I need to remind you perhaps?" She looked at you cockily with a stare that could kill.

"No Soyeon, just get on with it and be done with it already" You snarled back at her, the other girl's eyes widening at your remark

She grabbed your hoodie by it's collar and pushed you against the wall, her eyes now full of anger and hatred. You scolded yourself in your head and was prepared to be met with pain as she raised her other fist.

"Hey! Do we have a problem here? Y/N is Soyeon hurting you?"

Your eyes went as wide as they were allowed to, did Lisa just defend you AND know your name? Oh god this was not a good first meating.. "Um.. I-I'm fine Lisa, please don't tell the principal about this-"

Soyeon immediately put you down and ran away, Lisa yelling at her while she did so. Your eyes still wide from shock and your body shaking with embarrassment.

You felt a pair of arms go around your waist, a soft breath on your ear as you look at Lisa embracing you. You couldn't believe what you were feeling and seeing, the Lisa Manoban was hugging you.

"If you shatter, I won't let you fall apart"

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
nice writing hun
I enjoy it very much