Forbidden Love (A BTS Jimin & Reader FF)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Trickyyazzy

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Lay
MJ
JinJin
Changbin
Chapter 15

Jimin’s Pov:

2 Hours Ago…

I fell asleep after practice with the boys. I wake up sometime later and the first thing I do is to check my phone. I saw that Y/n had called me. I faint smile appears on my face. I decide to call her back, but she doesn’t answer. Why isn’t she answering? I decide to let it go. After waiting for almost half an hour, I started to get worried. I tried calling her again, no answer. After calling a few more times(23 times), I am finally at the point where I start to panic. I stand up and pace back and forth in the room. What if she got kidnapped?! Is she sick? DID SHE DIE?!?!?!!

Third Person Pov:

Jimin stopped after that one last thought and literally slapped himself. “Stop thinking that way, Park Jimin!” After scolding himself a few more times, he finally gathered himself up and called Y/n’s friend, Momo. After a few rings, Momo finally answers. “Hello?” Jimin sighs in relief. “Hey! Is this Momo? Y/n’s friend?” “Um… Yes? Who is this? How did you get my number?” “It’s Jimin and when you gave me Y/n’s number, I think you also wrote your number on my phone.” Momo facepalmed herself as she said, “Yeah… I remember that. Why did you call?” “Oh yeah! I almost forgot. Can you tell me where Y/n lives?” Momo’s eyes widen in surprise. Is the dude crazy!? “May I know why? I can’t just tell you her address!” “She’s not responding to my calls and I’m a bit worried.” “Ohh~ yeah. She called me too but I’m a bit busy right now.” “Soooo… Can you tell me her address?” Momo rolls her eyes and sighs, “Fine. I’ll text it to you.” “Ok thanks” He hangs up and waits for Momo’s text anxiously. He finally gets the text.

Texting Mode:

Q9acnEGQZuM3WSqkHwy1_IC5xyDkdRyp9-oQ7j0XYLRl2YX5YunJuqicfTn1ZZyHNhwB8pLm1T2NwCvReOK90CBjk-gb_78nBAsbBEqydzzkYTte36cjVq2j58pSdRG9Aq2_yJkp

Back To Third Person:

Momo starts to question things for a few minutes until she gets another phone call. It’s Baekhyun. She answers, “The person you are trying to contact is going to ignore and block your number, BYE!” She hangs up and blocks him. Meanwhile, Jimin is getting ready to head over to Y/n’s house. Although he’s worried, he still wants to make sure he chooses a good outfit to wear.

This is what he chooses to wear:

Image result for bts jimin

Just choosing what to wear took him like 30 minutes. He then remembers that he doesn’t have a car. He walks up to one of his hyungs, Namjoon, because he is the only one that will actually let him borrow his car. “Hyung?” “Yeah? Is something wrong, Jimin?” “May I borrow your car please?” He gives Namjoon puppy eyes. Namjoon is shocked at how formal Jimin is being and goes to check if he was sick. “Yah! Hyung! I’m not sick! I just wanna borrow your car! I’m in a hurry!” “Fine, the keys are in my room. But can I trust you with my car?” “Yeah totally! I’m just going to check if my girlfriend is ok.” “Oh ok. Wait, GIRLFRIEND?!” Namjoon was about to grab him but Jimin had already run up the stairs to go to Namjoon’s room. What is he doing?! Did he seriously forget the contract? Jimin looks for the keys and when he finds them, he grabs them and heads down the stairs. As he is going downstairs, he trips and falls the rest of the way down.

Trickyyazzy

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Lay
MJ
JinJin
Changbin
Chapter 16

Jimin’s POV:

I stand up from the fall and while I’m doing that, Jungkook comes running down the stairs, trips, and falls down the stairs the same way I did. “Holy shit Jungkook! Are you ok?” “I’m fine, the floor just seemed a bit lonely.” I roll my eyes. I’m about to scold Jungkook a bit more when Namjoon hyung interrupts me. “Jimin, we need to talk.” He holds a firm look on his face. “I know hyung but I can’t right now. I need to see if she’s ok right now. Y/n’s not answering my calls or texts.” Hyung sighs and tells me to be careful. “We’ll talk when you get back?” “Sure thing hyung!” I make my way to his car.

Namjoon’s car:

Image result for black car

Y/n’s Pov:

I stand up and tell the guys to keep playing. I head over to the front door and I open it. I see who it is and I smile. “What’s up guys!” “Hi Y/n noona!” I reach out and I hug Sanha, one of the members of ASTRO.

Here is a picture of him:

qINJ_X9MqouHLgNMfoc-2msdM5NtCvUYQuxfxNBsc0A97AdlEkmLsBskRnKLKeZyApTnk-deLr0M-zSNfzFWbShMa8-h4VM7iLBnhJZzL0fzwoNfLSVFupRD1H5l6ZFauq3Lffvb

Here are pictures of the rest of the members:

MJ:

56msfzENwUIOrZBr5JeasF6YmNFbm6EzrOLgCT2mBXF1ZqGkHWHgegHZRLyRgCzRWd_rVM2c1WSCzmP1AwlzJdFSPN-joNHCTqyGxfZwL3AEW3MMM1SwSQvUMIKq5F7Lum2sRQm4

Jin Jin:

59_aqlq3nTEanioskvSbAvxpTBV163vyOSsya2JF7mUf6AehHRuJrGqhgv1jGrBQlOCUzcE0IVkbfjviZvrdKKTOhL5b-uf35nYXO6oVA0-zmrCpTgIwcJShii1Ho7q1aIb1r8-G

Moon Bin:

aDMxnKMCMrKsNv53eJj3Ye0A_jzkd6io86zODEy_orIVcWzWvqZ-Jp-gJGY_RZCEpqZPkhURW8f8Z_dTHVGsos3o-cV-NnIIGG4dnMpBSIg4C_8twYxrlKYQtTrsREylgfDBgzUr

Rocky:

DC3fvq1YEeK4luvR03o_G_mxS5Ut-7FP8Su3-j4i-4JupsZzrKqsokARTHZ4-5cTPlJyRgcFqeW-sSbVBsfa7MS-ZVanFx8gLvRwoIDfqWPzWWa_OgCUOTuH9bHpA0JC9jqivcqc

Back to Y/n’s Pov:

“Where are the rest of the members? And my brother?” “They’re in the car noona!” I go outside and head towards their company car. I wave and tap on one of the windows. “Hi guys! Hi MJ and Jin Jin oppa!” “Hi Y/n!” “Why don’t you guys head inside? I’ll make food!” The guys immediately get out of the car at the mention of food. They start to head inside but I stay a bit behind with my brother. We face each other and do our secret handshake. We finish our handshake and I push him. He looks at me with a shocked/betrayed face. I smile and give him a hug. Eunwoo hugs me back and says, “You may be a ***** sometimes but I still love you.” I laugh at his comment and drag him inside the house. The boys are already waiting in the kitchen. “What are we making today, Chef Y/n?” “Well Sanha, today we are going to make DDUKBOKKI (spicy rice cake), JAPCHAE (stir-fried noodles), and BULGOGI (marinated beef barbeque)!!” They boys cheer. All of a sudden, all 21 members of NCT ran into the kitchen and I hear someone yell, “SOMEONE SAY JAPCHAE!?” I clap my hands to get everyone's attention. “Alright everybody! We are going to split up into THREE groups! Whoever decides not to help will NOT eat!” All the guys salute while saying, “YES CHEF!” I laugh once more and start cooking. After a while I hear the doorbell ring again. “Can one of you guys open the door, please? My hands are covered in Ddukbokki sauce.” “I’ll open it!” I look up and see that Johnny is heading towards the living room to open the door.

Jimin’s Pov:

I finally make it to Y/n’s house and damn is it big! I see her car here so I bet she’s here. I also see like 5 other cars. Does she own all of these? I step out of Namjoon hyung’s car and head towards the front of the house. I’m at the doorstep and I stop to fix up my hair a bit. I ring the bell and wait. After what seems like forever, someone finally opens. The person who opens the door is not Y/n though. It’s a really good looking guy. I start to question things. Could he be her brother? I don’t think so, I might have seen this guy at award ceremonies. I hear someone talk to me and I snap out of my daze.