do you think the produce series will still continue on with the vote rigging investigation?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Website
www.pinterest.com
Credits
im stuck in between a yes and no. i hope mnet and the agencies/ people who were involved in the vote rigging scandal faces the punishment , imagine all the produce x 101 boys going into the program with the hopes of debuting as x1 but eventually getting eliminated due to mnet's plans. thats just pure evil.

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
so far a couple of the staff members in produce x 101 have been arrested, so they deserve the punishment that they needed because it is not fair to those who have been working really really hard to vote for their preferred trainees to be in the finals, and yet the trainees that got the most votes rather than those that got in to the finals but didnโ€™t get the most votes is just f**ked up.
but since itโ€™s Mnet I feel like the vote rigging might continue, since it happened in other Mnet survival shows as well.

mashikyukyu

Maknae
Website
www.pinterest.ch
Credits
Dowoon
Seunghun
New
Woong
even though mnet went through the entire investigation and arrests and stuff, the audience are still going to demand it. and all these entertainment companies kind of depend on the show for recognition so doesnt matter if ppl are iffy on the whole rigged case, we're going to get it either way.
i mean, look at china and japan. they even made their seasons of produce, not to mention idol producer got their structure from them.
plus fans (such as me) really love the show either way, so ill think they'll be happier if the trainees are shown equally and can show their individuality AND arent villain-ized by the show (aka that one trainee that was portrayed as a bad guy in S2 so he was eliminated bc of such low support)

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
I say that yes, probably. Mnet survival shows become really famous and so do the groups that are formed in them. Sure, there are many well-known groups that came out from survival shows but aren't really known for the show itself, y'know? Monsta X, Stray Kids, Twice, ikon, Winner, Big Bang, Pentagon, etc. are some groups that went through survival shows yet people don't really know about it. Another example: KBS tried it with The Unit and even if the judges were all pretty famous idols, UNB and UNI.T didn't get much recognition in the industry. And the audience will still participate, maybe even get rougher since they know that the votes might be manipulated in the end. Not keeping the show would be a big loss both for the agencies and mnet itself, sooo...

LizzieCornZ__

๐“œ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฎ~๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท
Author
Credits
Jisun
Youngmin
I say that yes, probably. Mnet survival shows become really famous and so do the groups that are formed in them. Sure, there are many well-known groups that came out from survival shows but aren't really known for the show itself, y'know? Monsta X, Stray Kids, Twice, ikon, Winner, Big Bang, Pentagon, etc. are some groups that went through survival shows yet people don't really know about it. Another example: KBS tried it with The Unit and even if the judges were all pretty famous idols, UNB and UNI.T didn't get much recognition in the industry. And the audience will still participate, maybe even get rougher since they know that the votes might be manipulated in the end. Not keeping the show would be a big loss both for the agencies and mnet itself, sooo...
Exactly! and MNET JUST LOVED THEIR MONey so it would make sense it they still kept the show running

Website
www.pinterest.com
Credits
Exactly! and MNET JUST LOVED THEIR MONey so it would make sense it they still kept the show running
but with all the controversies going on , would anyone even watch the series anymore ? i mean if no one watches it then whats the point of continuing it

Website
www.pinterest.com
Credits
I wouldnโ€™t watch it for the sake of it anymore, and I agree whats the point of continuing the series if theyโ€™re gonna rig it again anyways smh ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
i aint surprised anymore lol i actually knew it was rigged from the start
ngl tho produce 101 s2 was one of the greatest mistakes they ever made ,, i mean look at all the achievements wanna one got

Last edited:

LizzieCornZ__

Author
Credits
Jisun
Youngmin
but with all the controversies going on , would anyone even watch the series anymore ? i mean if no one watches it then whats the point of continuing it
Well, some people don't care about that! They just want to watch the show so...

LizzieCornZ__

Author
Credits
Jisun
Youngmin
i aint surprised anymore lol i actually knew it was rigged from the start
ngl tho produce 101 s2 was one of the greatest mistakes they ever made ,, i mean look at all the achievements wanna one got
Yeah

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
The Produce serie will continue, even if the group disband, they had huge propularity during their short time of promotion, it was stratospheric.

And popularity means income for Mnet and the companies involved. They just have to amend themselves, changing some frontend PD, giving some stick paper letters behind the back and everything will be fine.

With some good evil edit they will manage to have the groups they want.

LizzieCornZ__

Author
Credits
Jisun
Youngmin
The Produce serie will continue, even if the group disband, they had huge propularity during their short time of promotion, it was stratospheric.

And popularity means income for Mnet and the companies involved. They just have to amend themselves, changing some frontend PD, giving some stick paper letters behind the back and everything will be fine.

With some good evil edit they will manage to have the groups they want.
Exactly. However; there's a chance of X1 disbanding :tt: