[ Random Thoughts Thread ]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Does types of songs are none related to ******* tho not really something a depressed person would listen too tbh
TRUE, I take back that fact... but I meant, why do people create such explicit songs while other people are thinking of reasons to live?
🤣😂, yeah idk the song name either and I don't think I want to
XDDDD Me either XDD

B

blink

Perhaps... maybe they can't reveal their scars... I think I'm understanding it a bit?
I mean, we don't know what they are going through. There's rappers rapping about drugs when they are taking it feel better. Not because they think it's 'cool' or whatever but because they are feeling down. Rappers don't usually speak out if they are sad, or else people will think they are weak. It's sad, some rappers are actually great people.

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
I mean, we don't know what they are going through. There's rappers rapping about drugs when they are taking it feel better. Not because they think it's 'cool' or whatever but because they are feeling down. Rappers don't usually speak out if they are sad, or else people will think they are weak. It's sad, some rappers are actually great people.
Mhm... I'm learning to understand it! I kinda hope that they set an age barrier though cause 5 year olds are listening to Nicki Minaj if I can remember her correctly

B

blink

Mhm... I'm learning to understand it! I kinda hope that they set an age barrier though cause 5 year olds are listening to Nicki Minaj if I can remember her correctly
I mean yeah, but their parents can restrict what they can listen or not when they are young. Kids are impressionable. Parents should know what they are getting their children into once they give them a mobile device or w.e They shouldn't be surprised about that. Imo

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
I mean yeah, but their parents can restrict what they can listen or not when they are young. Kids are impressionable. Parents should know what they are getting their children into once they give them a mobile device or w.e They shouldn't be surprised about that. Imo
:( But it's a cycle... If a parent allow his/her kid to listen to this and that, it's going to go on and on and on and on and on with the generation, all thinking that it's ok when it's not.

B

blink

:( But it's a cycle... If a parent allow his/her kid to listen to this and that, it's going to go on and on and on and on and on with the generation, all thinking that it's ok when it's not.
Not really though, Just because they listen to that genre of music doesn't mean they are going to be bad or anything. Just look at XXXtentacion, eminem, tupac and the list goes on. They were all good people, They all had some song talking about s3x, drugs or w.e
and look at the people that looked up to them. XXXtentacion unfortunately died on June 28,2018. He rapped about s3x and drugs. But he also inspired and helped people. To this day, people wear his hoodies, buy his albums, and etc. Because he left an impact on that person. You may think that their music is shallow ( Which I have to admit ALOT are ) But it's reaching out to people, it's helping them go through things. A rapper might make a song purely abt explicit things then later drop a song about his life story, we can't judge a person just by their music releases. Some don't even write their own stuff and have people do it for them, so we don't truly know them. But them there's people like 6ix9ine he helped kids w cancer and donated the money he EARNED for people in need ( I believe ) but now, he's in trial. There's people like drake, he raps abt drugs and s3x, but he also donated money to schools and etc.

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Not really though, Just because they listen to that genre of music doesn't mean they are going to be bad or anything. Just look at XXXtentacion, eminem, tupac and the list goes on. They were all good people, They all had some song talking about s3x, drugs or w.e
and look at the people that looked up to them. XXXtentacion unfortunately died on June 28,2018. He rapped about s3x and drugs. But he also inspired and helped people. To this day, people wear his hoodies, buy his albums, and etc. Because he left an impact on that person. You may think that their music is shallow ( Which I have to admit ALOT are ) But it's reaching out to people, it's helping them go through things. A rapper might make a song purely abt explicit things then later drop a song about his life story, we can't judge a person just by their music releases. Some don't even write their own stuff and have people do it for them, so we don't truly know them. But them there's people like 6ix9ine he helped kids w cancer and donated the money he EARNED for people in need ( I believe ) but now, he's in trial. There's people like drake, he raps abt drugs and s3x, but he also donated money to schools and etc.
I actually have Sad! on my playlist from XXXTentacion. Rest in peace. And yes, I'm not saying that all of them are bad, it's just that a lot of kids nowadays are overly mature for their age, including me. Yes, I've noticed how his songs are influencing people, but there are quite a few that I've realized that didn't really help much in life... Boys nowadays are talking about how girls need to have big you know whats and girls are just talking about boys' you know what and other things as well. I really do appreciate the people and songs that might've helped people through their hardest times, and I agree that there are a lot of people out there that are amazing despite what they like.

B

blink

I actually have Sad! on my playlist from XXXTentacion. Rest in peace. And yes, I'm not saying that all of them are bad, it's just that a lot of kids nowadays are overly mature for their age, including me. Yes, I've noticed how his songs are influencing people, but there are quite a few that I've realized that didn't really help much in life... Boys nowadays are talking about how girls need to have big you know whats and girls are just talking about boys' you know what and other things as well. I really do appreciate the people and songs that might've helped people through their hardest times, and I agree that there are a lot of people out there that are amazing despite what they like.
That's just part of society nowadays, social media can enforce that too. Don't take it seriously though, since most people are legit teenagers saying that. You don't have to fit into their standards if you don't want to. No one's forcing you. People are acceptive of other body types and shapes nowadays. If someone is only INTO looks and w.e then they are considered to be shallow. + Talking about big ass or boobs is not weird, it's legit our bodies, and we can't just deny it. I get that people may find it weird and that's ok but people will learn to accept their bodies for what it is. Talking about our body parts have been around for DECADES maybe ages idk. It's definitely NOT new. While I DO agree kids are maturing faster but it can't be helped. Unless people start to restrict things but that's not finna happen

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
That's just part of society nowadays, social media can enforce that too. Don't take it seriously though, since most people are legit teenagers saying that. You don't have to fit into their standards if you don't want to. No one's forcing you. People are acceptive of other body types and shapes nowadays. If someone is only INTO looks and w.e then they are considered to be shallow. + Talking about big ass or boobs is not weird, it's legit our bodies, and we can't just deny it. I get that people may find it weird and that's ok but people will learn to accept their bodies for what it is. Talking about our body parts have been around for DECADES maybe ages idk. It's definitely NOT new. While I DO agree kids are maturing faster but it can't be helped. Unless people start to restrict things but that's not finna happen
Sigh... yeah... Ok... But it's uncomfortable when people are judging other people for what they are.

B

blink

Sigh... yeah... Ok... But it's uncomfortable when people are judging other people for what they are.
Then don't mind it, people are always going to have an opinion no matter what. It can't be helped. You can't just think what ppl think abt you. Bc in the end, what they think doesn't matter. In the end, it's really nothing. Just live your life, be yourself. Don't be someone for OTHERS but FOR YOU.