Anyone who knows old tpop or vpop songs that can help me?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

taytay05

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hello, I'm trying to find a song that I heard almost 10 years ago, I don't remember many important details like the name of the singer and the name of the song, but I remember that in the official video she had a ukulele and had short hair.

nina

أحبك
Editor
Author
Credits
i know exactly who ur talking ab

nina

أحبك
Editor
Author
Credits
do u rmr any other details ab her if so that would help cause i think i know who ur trying to find

taytay05

Kpop Amateur
Credits
sorry, unfortunately I don't remember more details about it, it's been a long time since I last heard it, but I vaguely remember that the video was set in a room, not outside
do u rmr any other details ab her if so that would help cause i think i know who ur trying to find

nina

أحبك
Editor
Author
Credits
OMG! in a room i know ext who ur talking ab like not even joking i used to love her songs.
ill find it for u💪🏻

taytay05

Kpop Amateur
Credits
OMG! in a room i know ext who ur talking ab like not even joking i used to love her songs.
ill find it for u💪🏻
OMG RLY? I thought it was delusional, I've been trying to find it for a long time, but I'm not even close, her songs are really good, I really miss listening to them, and I thank you so much for your help