Luci's Website And Other Stuff

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
L

Lucifer

Hewwo people im sure you know there a website option that you have in profile which most of you have cardd which suck by my standards...anyways here the things you include for your website oh yeah you can't customize your url its only for pro member's I promise when I get pro member I will change your url...anyways the things you must include
What Would Like To Call Your Website (Doesn't Change URL):
Gifs:
Other Stuff Wanted:

https.rensblush

Kpop Groupie
Website
23yuta.carrd.co
Credits
Intak
Jiung
Jongseob
Keeho
I will pay attention to it! I am building sites for a while, but I do it professionally so I don't encounter such problems. However, to be honest, I find it very difficult to create the design, I know that I don't need to create it, but I want to develop my creativeness. Sometimes my friends help me, but sometimes I take some ideas from the best homepage examples which I found on the internet.
or u could just do https://carrd.co/ bc its easier and most normal people use it anyway /lh

lullumankane

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Running an online store is like learning how to juggle six balls. You control shipments and inventory balances, marketing, sales teams, customer support, and accounts. I like this service revenuegrid.com/product/salesforce-gmail-integration/, you can use it to quickly set up a mailing list. With email newsletters, you can turn website visitors into loyal customers and achieve great ROI

lullumankane

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Running an online store is like learning how to juggle six balls. You control shipments and inventory balances, marketing, sales teams, customer support, and accounts. I like this service revenuegrid.com/product/salesforce-gmail-integration/, you can use it to quickly set up a mailing list. With email newsletters, you can turn website visitors into loyal customers and achieve great ROI
UPD. ROI also increases due to the conversion of the site, and for this just need to attract customers