Do You Have a Group You Unstaned?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

wonsta

Band Manager
Website
ur-fav-wonton.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Baekgyeul Bbobbipo ✧
Flower Bouquet
Squidward Tentacles
✧ Monsta X Hyungwon ✧
By the title I mean is there any groups that you used to like, but now don't? And if you do, feel free to tell us why.
Do you also still listen to their music, or did something ruin it for you? Are you not keeping up with them anymore?

For me a few groups would be:
1.) (g)i-dle: (mostly because soojin left, and a few other reasons :| Also dumdi dumdi just was so bad I had to unstan)
No, I don't keep up with them anymore, but I do still listen to their older songs.
2.) Mamamoo: (they did blackface....)
I still kinda listen to the songs that they come out with but I wouldn't go out of my way to promote them... but I still have a crush on wheein 😔

I think there are more but I will share later
also did I spell unstaned wrong?

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʜʏᴘᴇ ʙᴏʏ💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
I unstanned BTS, but it wasn’t anything they did, it was their fandom. I’ve said this before but, their fandom basically had me hiding in my house for almost a year after I made a comment about Jungkook being attractive & they took it & blew it way out of proportion & began sending me death threats, and things like “I hope you get r-word & murdered” & saying they knew people that could trace my IP and put a hit out on me. I didn’t care at first but then they brought my children into it, saying they hoped my children got kidnapped r-worded & murdered or sold off to sex traffickers. So…I left the fandom, unstanned BTS, stopped listening to Kpop in general for a while….this was back in 2018, only a couple months after I became a Kpop stan….now, I still listen to some of BTS’ songs these days, but I will never associate myself with their fandom ever again.

Seogi

ℜ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔅𝔶𝔲𝔫
Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
Aespa and BTS only I think. I just got bored, tired and of the Armys and how they acted. I still sometimes do listen to BTS old songs.
I unstanned Aespa because of how problematic they are. I don't think I've unstanned anybody else in my history.

JustAGiantKpopMultistan

Floating to the sky now watch me ☁ⳜΘ𐤠Ɽ~☁
Author
Website
carrrotjuice.carrd.co
Credits
Dino
Chaewon
Jeonghan
Hannah Bahng
Also...asking for advice...what are ya'lls opinions on Enhypen? I love them from a musical perspective, but that's about it. This is probably old news by now but Sunoo getting bodyshamed by his own fellow group members really stuck with me when I found this out. Especially as someone who's had body-image related problems and still occasionally struggles, I don't know if I can forgive them. What do you guys think? I'm also gonna make this my status so more people will see it...

Seogi

ℜ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔅𝔶𝔲𝔫
Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
Also...asking for advice...what are ya'lls opinions on Enhypen? I love them from a musical perspective, but that's about it. This is probably old news by now but Sunoo getting bodyshamed by his own fellow group members really stuck with me when I found this out. Especially as someone who's had body-image related problems and still occasionally struggles, I don't know if I can forgive them. What do you guys think? I'm also gonna make this my status so more people will see it...
Wait, what!?!! Which members body shamed Sunoo?! Thats utterly disgusting. I love Enhypen but I didn't think they'd do this. Imagine how Sunoo must of felt. I'm sorry you went through those issues. Hopefully its all better. I cannot believe I didn't know this.

JustAGiantKpopMultistan

Floating to the sky now watch me ☁ⳜΘ𐤠Ɽ~☁
Author
Website
carrrotjuice.carrd.co
Credits
Dino
Chaewon
Jeonghan
Hannah Bahng
Wait, what!?!! Which members body shamed Sunoo?! Thats utterly disgusting. I love Enhypen but I didn't think they'd do this. Imagine how Sunoo must of felt. I'm sorry you went through those issues. Hopefully its all better. I cannot believe I didn't know this.
Mainly Niki and Sunghoon...

Mi Shook

Kpop Amateur
currently france but mostly in my own world
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
i was expecting several kpop fans would unstan BTS mostly because of their last songs, considering their previous works were so different and unconventional. I have to say, even if i love them with all my heart, it's kinda frustrating to see they went in that direction, losing themselves and their own way to adress impacting messages through their art. But i guess they realized that lately and that's the mains reasons they decided to have a break as a band and work on their personnal projects. I really hope it will work and that they will find their way through this, reconnecting with themselves and their inner art. RM was raising up something : they work and produce so much that they don't have time to think and grow up as artists. This time is necessary, and i thought it was wise to settle this. Crossing my fingers now, i'll check out their personnal works closely (already a big fan of "more" as i already said in the mv subject)
However i'm horrified to hear that so many people have unstanned BTS because of ARMY toxicity ? i didn't know so many ARMY were that extreme and violent. They do not match with the true heart of BTS art advocating love, respect and humility. Do u think ARMY are more like this than other fandoms ? i've heard terrible things about blinks too, with kinda internal wars that could be really extreme. I don't really get it.

@haitani I'm so shocked and deeply sorry about what u have been through. This is serious and gross. Hope you are okay...

@JustAGiantKpopMultistan i like ENHYPEN but not so much, i think they're talented but nothing is really striking about their work :/. They have some good songs and interesting MVs, but something is sortof lacking, maybe it is too obvious and flat for me (even tho i love the esthetics basically). Maybe they need time to grow. For the moment it's too basic for me. And i absolutely didn't know what you report, this is serious ! I'm generally not comfortable with how members check and comment on each other appareances, that's a bit weird for me, but this goes further and makes me rly bitter. Poor Sunoo, what's about him honestly ? what do they have to say ?? this is so unealthy...

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʜʏᴘᴇ ʙᴏʏ💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
i was expecting several kpop fans would unstan BTS mostly because of their last songs, considering their previous works were so different and unconventional. I have to say, even if i love them with all my heart, it's kinda frustrating to see they went in that direction, losing themselves and their own way to adress impacting messages through their art. But i guess they realized that lately and that's the mains reasons they decided to have a break as a band and work on their personnal projects. I really hope it will work and that they will find their way through this, reconnecting with themselves and their inner art. RM was raising up something : they work and produce so much that they don't have time to think and grow up as artists. This time is necessary, and i thought it was wise to settle this. Crossing my fingers now, i'll check out their personnal works closely (already a big fan of "more" as i already said in the mv subject)
However i'm horrified to hear that so many people have unstanned BTS because of ARMY toxicity ? i didn't know so many ARMY were that extreme and violent. They do not match with the true heart of BTS art advocating love, respect and humility. Do u think ARMY are more like this than other fandoms ? i've heard terrible things about blinks too, with kinda internal wars that could be really extreme. I don't really get it.

@haitani I'm so shocked and deeply sorry about what u have been through. This is serious and gross. Hope you are okay...

@JustAGiantKpopMultistan i like ENHYPEN but not so much, i think they're talented but nothing is really striking about their work :/. They have some good songs and interesting MVs, but something is sortof lacking, maybe it is too obvious and flat for me (even tho i love the esthetics basically). Maybe they need time to grow. For the moment it's too basic for me. And i absolutely didn't know what you report, this is serious ! I'm generally not comfortable with how members check and comment on each other appareances, that's a bit weird for me, but this goes further and makes me rly bitter. Poor Sunoo, what's about him honestly ? what do they have to say ?? this is so unealthy...
Thank you, I’m over it now but sometimes I get weary of announcing that I like BTS’ songs or something

KPOP_bb-gg_stan

Kpop Fan
Stray Kids Everywhere All Around The World
Website
iheartkpop.carrd.co
Credits
Rainbow Fingerheart
I unstanned Aespa for a while after Next Level and Savage because they were kind of disappointing. Happy to say, I'm back to stanning them after their latest comeback Girls because it gives off a more Black Mamba vibe and that was my favorite song of theirs. I am not happy with (G)I-DLE and their situation with Soojin and everything, but I hope it gets better for them and I still stan them for now

Betsemes

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kaede
Yuna
Hinako
Nao
Dreamcatcher. I liked their heavy rock sound; but they did Scream. I unstanned and months of depression and nightmares followed. Ironically, while their Korean stuff went worse (for me anyway), their Japanese stuff got way better. So I still listen to their old Korean heavy songs plus their Japanese songs. Just listen to this masterpiece.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I’ve unstanned LOONA.
Overall I just went off their music. All the songs I used to like don’t hit the same anymore and their newer comebacks just haven’t really enjoyed them. The members are still funny though

Pbioilp

Band Manager
Author
Website
pbioilp.carrd.co
Credits
Ahri
Call Call
Sihyeon
blackpinkig
I didnt unstaned but i just didnt listen to their music for like 2 years now so ig its called unstaned

also 2ne1 maybe
when I first started listening to kpop I was obsessed with them for really long time but like 2 years after their disbandment I kinda stopped listening to their songs

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
-gfriend
i don't actually like their music that much, just a few songs + umji and yuju
-viviz
their music is unimpressive to me
-kep1er
when i said mnet could never top iz*one, i was right. kep1er just isn't what i'd hoped it would be
-bts
there were some things in my personal life that turned me off of bts. and, no surprise, the fandom has a lot to do w it. i began subconcsiously associating the members w all the negativity i saw, esp when a lot of armies started attacking one of my favorite ults. i was also a btspopper for a while (plus blackpink and kard), and as i got more into kpop, i grew less and less interested in bts.
-bvndit
i rly rly rly didn't like their latest comeback. so much so it turned off the grp as a whole
-txt
just lost interest after they released blue hour, which i didn't like at all
-superm
pointless grp, i wish sm had given those songs to a new boy grp instead of just using already super famous idols to try and acheive fame in the west
-nct
i suddenly realized i didn't like a lot of the music lol. and after i found skz, i lost interest in the nct members. lucas's scandal also put me off the grp some (still stan ot6 wayv, tho), so i'm not even ot22. i'm ot-the-members-i-like lol (taeil, kun, doyoung, jungwoo, haechan, jaehyun, xiaojun, jeno, jaemin, and chenle, so ot10 ig) and the thought of infitine members rly started to bother me after a while. now i feel kinda sad abt unstanning nct lmao, they were one of my ults for a bit
-high school
what happened to them? i can't stan a grp that basically doesn't exist. i was super excited for their debut and then they just dropped off the face of the earth

jayhvrs

Kpop Rookie
Credits
MOA Bong
Nachimbong
Neobong
Xiao Jun
By the title I mean is there any groups that you used to like, but now don't? And if you do, feel free to tell us why.
Do you also still listen to their music, or did something ruin it for you? Are you not keeping up with them anymore?

For me a few groups would be:
1.) (g)i-dle: (mostly because soojin left, and a few other reasons :| Also dumdi dumdi just was so bad I had to unstan)
No, I don't keep up with them anymore, but I do still listen to their older songs.
2.) Mamamoo: (they did blackface....)
I still kinda listen to the songs that they come out with but I wouldn't go out of my way to promote them... but I still have a crush on wheein 😔

I think there are more but I will share later
also did I spell unstaned wrong?
i unstanned bts and bigbang