Imagines [Soft]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
^^
- Imagine... -
You were walking along the path during autumn. The trees aligned perfectly along the path, the orange sun giving it a heavenly glow. Orange crispy leaves crunch under your feet as you watch the other leaves fall gracefully, almost like feathers. You're holding warm hot cocoa, the chocolate smell wafting in the air. You take a sip and the warmth spreads through your body, leaving you feeling toasty and happy. Then you feel arms wrap around your waist gently and someone rests their head softly on your shoulder.
"Hey there," you whisper, not wanting to disturb the peace and euphoric moment.
"Hello," your s/o (significant other) replies sweetly. They let go and hold your mitten-covered hand. You both walk together hand in hand as your s/o hums a sweet tune to a song you both know since they asked you out, playing that song.
You give your s/o a kiss that melted the cold air around you both, everything felt so nice and safe. You smiled and enjoyed the rest of the day, cuddling with your s/o

This is the best I could come up with, I was just feeling like writing a nice imagine~

Sunnyツ☆

Kpop Rookie
Credits
^^
- Imagine... -
You were walking along the path during autumn. The trees aligned perfectly along the path, the orange sun giving it a heavenly glow. Orange crispy leaves crunch under your feet as you watch the other leaves fall gracefully, almost like feathers. You're holding warm hot cocoa, the chocolate smell wafting in the air. You take a sip and the warmth spreads through your body, leaving you feeling toasty and happy. Then you feel arms wrap around your waist gently and someone rests their head softly on your shoulder.
"Hey there," you whisper, not wanting to disturb the peace and euphoric moment.
"Hello," your s/o (significant other) replies sweetly. They let go and hold your mitten-covered hand. You both walk together hand in hand as your s/o hums a sweet tune to a song you both know since they asked you out, playing that song.
You give your s/o a kiss that melted the cold air around you both, everything felt so nice and safe. You smiled and enjoyed the rest of the day, cuddling with your s/o

This is the best I could come up with, I was just feeling like writing a nice imagine~
I LOVE THIS!

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
- Imagine... -
You and your s/o are watching a movie together. Your s/o leans their head on your shoulder and you run your fingers through their hair softly as they sniffle at the sad scenes. You pull in your s/o for a hug knowing it will calm them down. They wrap their arms tightly around you silently telling you something and you turn off the movie to comfort them. You both eventually fall asleep together, wrapped in each others arms safe and sound.

Sunnyツ☆

Kpop Rookie
Credits
- Imagine... -
You and your s/o are watching a movie together. Your s/o leans their head on your shoulder and you run your fingers through their hair softly as they sniffle at the sad scenes. You pull in your s/o for a hug knowing it will calm them down. They wrap their arms tightly around you silently telling you something and you turn off the movie to comfort them. You both eventually fall asleep together, wrapped in each others arms safe and sound.
this is so cute!!!!!

Sunnyツ☆

Kpop Rookie
Credits
+Imagine+
You and your s/o are watching a scary movie at home in your bed. While watching a scary movie, you get scared at one part but your s/o asks you if youre okay. You nod and your s/o's nose boops your nose.

@Gwacekpop2 i took inspo from yours and its a bit short lol and this is not perfect but oh well

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
+Imagine+
You and your s/o are watching a scary movie at home in your bed. While watching a scary movie, you get scared at one part but your s/o asks you if youre okay. You nod and your s/o's nose boops your nose.

@Gwacekpop2 i took inspo from yours and its a bit short lol and this is not perfect but oh well
It's really cute, I love it! <3

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
- Imagine... - [I'm going to do an imagine with a kpop idol in it since this is the Kpop Fanfictions area lol]
V serenades you with a song on the balcony. He holds out a hand for you, dancing with you like it's a formal ball. Your hand gently on top of his as he raises both his and your hands. He wraps his arm around your waist as you place a hand on his shoulder. You and him twirl around and dance lightly, laughing together as the sweet music plays, not caring if the neighbors can see or not. You envelop him in a hug and realize how lucky you are, ending the night on a beautiful note.

Sunnyツ☆

Kpop Rookie
Credits
- Imagine... - [I'm going to do an imagine with a kpop idol in it since this is the Kpop Fanfictions area lol]
V serenades you with a song on the balcony. He holds out a hand for you, dancing with you like it's a formal ball. Your hand gently on top of his as he raises both his and your hands. He wraps his arm around your waist as you place a hand on his shoulder. You and him twirl around and dance lightly, laughing together as the sweet music plays, not caring if the neighbors can see or not. You envelop him in a hug and realize how lucky you are, ending the night on a beautiful note.
this reminds me of romeo and juliet!! <3

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
Listening to Forever by Aespa while reading this is making me feel some kinda way-