Group with the most & least amount of members you stan?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐™ป๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐š„๐™ถ๐™ท ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member

teenypieceofkleenexinyourhair

๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต
Staff member

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐™ป๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐š„๐™ถ๐™ท ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member

๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต
Staff member

Staff member

Staff member

escapism

Face of The Group
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
โœง Captain Price โœง
Death Note
Most- EXO (9 members)
Least- 3YE (3 members)

ec.li.ps.e

Kpop Stan
Credits
Handong
Siyeon
Gahyeon
SuA
most: ateez (8 members)
least: it's a tie between blackpink, kard, and mamamoo (4)

I'm getting into 3YE but I can't say I stan yet

Vernonchwe

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Which is your biggest member group and your smallest member group?

For me:

Seventeen is the biggest member group(13 members is hard and Iโ€™m still trying to learn whose who) I stan & 100% is the least amount with 4 members.

I stan a lot of 5-7 member groups though lol I think the two mentioned above are the only two groups that I stan that break the 5-7 member group statistic lol

NCT-23
JBJ95-2
BDC-3

sammie13

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Kun
Chengcheng
Xiao Jun
Seonghwa
Biggest Group I stan: NCT with a current 23 members in total.
Smallest Group I Stan: Kard with a total of 4 members.

khmua010

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Which is your biggest member group and your smallest member group?

For me:

Seventeen is the biggest member group(13 members is hard and Iโ€™m still trying to learn whose who) I stan & 100% is the least amount with 4 members.

I stan a lot of 5-7 member groups though lol I think the two mentioned above are the only two groups that I stan that break the 5-7 member group statistic lol
Biggest group- nct with 23 members. I have stabbed them for two years and still donโ€™t remember all names

Smallest group- KARD or blackpink with 4 four members both. I recently started to Stan KARD but they are very good. It is two boys and two girls