hi hi ! <(^-^)>

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

izones

Kpop Amateur
Website
twitter.com
Credits
hi ! i'm juyeon or tsuki whichever one is fine. i use he/they prns but wld like to experiment with some neoprns in the future.

i like way too many grps to list here but my ult ults are stayc, twice, izone, nct, & dkb ( <minhyuk, mina, lune, jeno3 )
i listen to a lot of soloists ( iu, dean, & dpr live omg ) but know a lot of grps too just most of them are gen 3&4 !

lmk / hmu abt any new grps , duos or soloists i like learning abt them !!

Last edited:

cix.sense

❥❥ 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐒𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐮𝐧 ❥❥
Author
Credits
Tamaki Amajiki
Jinyoung
BX
Seunghun
hi ! i'm juyeon or tsuki whichever one is fine. i use he/they prns but wld like to experiment with some neoprns in the future.

i like way too many grps to list here but my ult ults are stayc, twice, izone, nct, & dkb ( <minhyuk, mina, lune, jeno3 )
i listen to a lot of soloists ( iu, dean, & dpr live omg ) but know a lot of grps too just most of them are gen 3&4 !

Welcome!

L

Lucifer

welcome to kprofiles im only 1 hour and a two minutes late....

Minnie.o_o

Kpop Fan
Website
yuumiichan.carrd.co
Credits
Tamaki Amajiki
Levi Ackerman
Eren Yeager
Near

Hi, welcome. (✿◠‿◠)