Profile Suggestions for Authors

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Kdramajunkiee

Osmanthus Wine 🍷
Staff member
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
D.Min
Jumin
Baal/Ei
Zhongli
Hello everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know there is a new K-Drama section on the main site! It will be slow at first because there is a lot of work that goes into creating the profile as we are making sure that each actor and actress that is listed in the drama has a profile! You may suggest a K-Drama that you would like to see next, but please understand that it will take some time to get them posted! If you would like to take part and possibly start up a team, we can always use the help with the Actress and Actor profiles! We can just leave a list of who we need and you can choose who you would like to do! If you want to help build the K-Drama profiles, send me a message and I can help get you started!

japonica

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hello! I am here to request some edits to be made on one of the profiles. The profile I am requesting to be edited is for the J-pop band SixTONES: https://kprofiles.com/sixtones-members-profile/
A lot of the details of the members are inaccurate, but here are some:
- their heights are not accurate. Jesse is 184cm, Kyomoto Taiga is 174cm, Matsumura Hokuto is 177cm and the rest of the members are 175cm.
- Tanaka Juri's nickname should be "Juttan".
- "Kapi" is NOT one of Kouchi Yugo's nickname.
- One of Jesse's favourite phrase is "Zudon!" (Not ohayou gozaimasu, that's Japanese for "good morning"…)
- Kyomoto Taiga's favourite manga is Detective Conan
The pictures of the members are outdated as well. Attached are the updated pictures of the members, from their most recent release.
Thank you very much!

Attachments

• IMG_20210111_104452.jpg
    IMG_20210111_104452.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 1
  • image0-2.jpg
    image0-2.jpg
    276.6 KB · Views: 6
  • image0 (15).jpg
    image0 (15).jpg
    143 KB · Views: 6
  • image0-1.jpg
    image0-1.jpg
    314.8 KB · Views: 6
  • image0-4.jpg
    image0-4.jpg
    336.7 KB · Views: 6
  • image0-3.jpg
    image0-3.jpg
    309.6 KB · Views: 6
  • image0.jpg
    image0.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 6

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
Hello! I am here to request some edits to be made on one of the profiles. The profile I am requesting to be edited is for the J-pop band SixTONES: https://kprofiles.com/sixtones-members-profile/
- their heights are not accurate. Jesse is 184cm, Kyomoto Taiga is 174cm, Matsumura Hokuto is 177cm and the rest of the members are 175cm.
- One of Jesse's favourite phrase is "Zudon!" (Not ohayou gozaimasu, that's Japanese for "good morning"…)
The pictures of the members are outdated as well. Attached are the updated pictures of the members, from their most recent release.
Thank you very much!
I'm doing this now, thank you for bringing this to my attention~ -Dejunjun <3

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
Thank you very much!
Can you please add who is who in the images? Just so i know i update this correctly -Dejunjun

japonica

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Can you please add who is who in the images? Just so i know i update this correctly -Dejunjun
Jesseimage0 (15).jpg
Taiga Kyomotoimage0.jpg
Hokuto Matsumura
image0-2.jpg
Yugo Kochi (Kouchi)image0-4.jpg
Shintaro Morimotoimage0-3.jpg
Juri Tanakaimage0-1.jpg
Thank you, once again!! ٩۹(๑•̀ω•́ ๑)۶

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits

stepensaidhi

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Would you be interested in making a profile for the Actor Jelly? He's a model and new actor in Korea who stared in the same drama as RedVelvet's Yeri and is friends with her and other idols too! his ig is jelleism

wishimura

Kpop Amateur
Author
Credits
hi can you make an ENHYPEN ships poll profile? The biggest ships are:
- sunki (sunoo x ni-ki)
- wonki (jungwon x ni-ki)
- jay x ni-ki
- heeseung x ni-ki
- jakehoon (jake x sunghoon)
- sunsun (sunoo x sunghoon)
- jaywon (jay x jungwon)
- the ramyeons / heejake (heeseung x jake)
- the 02z (jay x jake x sunghoon)
- wonsunki (jungwon x sunoo x ni-ki)
- others

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
hi can you make an ENHYPEN ships poll profile? The biggest ships are:
- sunki (sunoo x ni-ki)
- wonki (jungwon x ni-ki)
- jay x ni-ki
- heeseung x ni-ki
- jakehoon (jake x sunghoon)
- sunsun (sunoo x sunghoon)
- jaywon (jay x jungwon)
- the ramyeons / heejake (heeseung x jake)
- the 02z (jay x jake x sunghoon)
- wonsunki (jungwon x sunoo x ni-ki)
- others
I will do this in my next class,, as long as no one else is doing it already

yoyoyeol

ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Author
Website
yeolplaylist.carrd.co
Credits
LALISA
Minnie
Can someone make a discography for IU? I want to make a Carrd for IU and I can't find anything good for her discography and I usually trust the discography on Kprofiles~
thank you~!
I was going to make one but someone already started a draft for her discography

Though it says the last modified date for the draft was April 21st so I'm not sure if the author is going to finish it or not

But if you really want the discography soon, ask a staff member about it and if they choose to halt the other draft, I can make one for you :)

Kdramajunkiee

Osmanthus Wine 🍷
Staff member
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
D.Min
Jumin
Baal/Ei
Zhongli
I was going to make one but someone already started a draft for her discography

Though it says the last modified date for the draft was April 21st so I'm not sure if the author is going to finish it or not

But if you really want the discography soon, ask a staff member about it and if they choose to halt the other draft, I can make one for you :)
I will look into it for you.

Samm

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Profile Suggestions
This thread is where you can request for any profiles to be made for the main site.
It can be for any type of profile: Kpop, Cpop, Visual Kei, Jpop, Actors, Discography, Entertainment Company, etc!
Any author on this site can take on your request and create your profile!
This thread can also be used if you want a specific edit made on an existing profile.
*Authors if you are going to be making a suggested profile please indicate with some kind of reply to the request.
This way other authors will know or not if the profile is already in the works or not*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
💜 So leave any requests you have and an author will try to fulfill it for you! 💜
@Lost_in_the_Dream

So I've been trying to write profiles but I can't find any information about the particular groups so I low-key gave up- uhm-- 0-0 but that's not important. If there is anyone you want to see on KProfiles (who is Asian in some sort of way) then please leave a message and I will try my best to add them to the website. I'm up to adding groups with 1+ Asian members, models, YouTubers, streamers, actors, actresses, kpop, jpop, qpop, etc. -Dejunjun <3​
Hi! I am new here! Can you make a member profile for The Juans? They are a multitalented and multiawarded Filipino Band. If you need help creating their profile, you can reach out to me. Thank you!

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
Hi! I am new here! Can you make a member profile for The Juans? They are a multitalented and multiawarded Filipino Band. If you need help creating their profile, you can reach out to me. Thank you!
I'll work on that if no one is already! <3

mini.miju

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Profile Suggestions
This thread is where you can request for any profiles to be made for the main site.
It can be for any type of profile: Kpop, Cpop, Visual Kei, Jpop, Actors, Discography, Entertainment Company, etc!
Any author on this site can take on your request and create your profile!
This thread can also be used if you want a specific edit made on an existing profile.
*Authors if you are going to be making a suggested profile please indicate with some kind of reply to the request.
This way other authors will know or not if the profile is already in the works or not*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
💜 So leave any requests you have and an author will try to fulfill it for you! 💜
@Lost_in_the_Dream

So I've been trying to write profiles but I can't find any information about the particular groups so I low-key gave up- uhm-- 0-0 but that's not important. If there is anyone you want to see on KProfiles (who is Asian in some sort of way) then please leave a message and I will try my best to add them to the website. I'm up to adding groups with 1+ Asian members, models, YouTubers, streamers, actors, actresses, kpop, jpop, qpop, etc. -Dejunjun <3​
I don’t know if trainees can be added but I have an international friend who is a trainee for ZB label & 88rising! She’s half korean and half vietnamese and a really good dancer and rapper!

luviebahiyyih

૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა K1M HYUNJ!N ★₊˚୭
Author
Website
kishidaririkazz.carrd.co
Credits
✧ fromis_9 Jiheon ✧
Hayoung
Sheep Plush
Llama Plush
I was wondering if anyone would make a draft for savage æspa album info and girls planet final gg discography, who is who, who owned (???) era poll etc. You don't have to do it right away since they haven't debuted yet, but for the æspa one I think you should do it now ty

Seobaby

“we were too young and immature to give up"
Author
Credits
I was wondering if anyone would make a draft for savage æspa album info and girls planet final gg discography, who is who, who owned (???) era poll etc. You don't have to do it right away since they haven't debuted yet, but for the æspa one I think you should do it now ty
I can! I am really bored right now, and would love to have something to do! Can you pm me any information you have?