anon confession 3

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamer

Kpop Fan
Credits
Box of Chocolates
Hot Tea
Giselle
Dami
160. I have a geography exam tomorrow and I know hardly anything about the topics that are coming up and I’m freaking out but don’t have the motivation to revise LOL
You can pm me I pretty good at geography.

Dreamer

Kpop Fan
Credits
Box of Chocolates
Hot Tea
Giselle
Dami
161. No that’s my confession but I just had dinner and the waitress was clearly flirting with the guy who was working with her and he was just not understanding whatsoever. Bro imagine working with your crush and not even trying to subtly tell them and they’re still like “Thank you for the compliment :]"
Dang, I feel bad for the girl I mean a dude who doesn't notice someone flirting with them has zero to no love life.

Dreamer

Kpop Fan
Credits
Box of Chocolates
Hot Tea
Giselle
Dami
162. Correction from the last one, ***Not my confession
I know it's not yours
163. I like someone :'> but I can't tell him how I feel... I value our friendship so much.. I we become awkward because of how I feel then, it will be hard for both of us since we only have each other. I mean we are so open to each other but when it comes to others we do t trust them that much.. So, Uhm... I know he won't read this but.. I hope you're doing well, take care of yourself idiot. I don't know if you like that other girl but yeah no matter what, I'm always here for you. We've known each other for about a year.. I hope our friendship stay strong HAHAHA Ps. I still want to kick your ass, don't overwork yourself. ಠ◡ಠ
That guy sounds like a very lucky guy put like you I would put years of friendship before a relationship that could sink.
164. i still don't know if this is a crush only confession but i have a thing for hands, male and female, and uh kevin moon's hands are gorgeous omfg ndhdhrh also uh uh yeah that's kinda it djdjjdfhjjfjjrj sobs there are so many kpop idols with pretty hands 😌
I don't have a thing for hands but it's true a lot of kpop idols do have pretty hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.