share ur kpop collection

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

juicebox

마크
Author
Credits
The Remarried Empress
Child
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. B] ☆
Yunho
Hey~
This is a friendly game to see how big everyone's collections are and i just i want to see other's kpop collections (cause mine is pretty tiny). 😭
Feel free to upload photos or simply just describe ur collection. 😚

also no boasting 🤥🤧

if u don't have a collection or have a small one like me *cough cough* literally just describe ur dream collection! 😊

thanks everyone 🤗

gwslay

< jjuni 3
Author
Website
vivari.carrd.co
Credits
Baekgyeul
Jaechan
Bian
Raspberry
i have 2 albums, a bunch of posters, and some skz photocards
this image is trash but yeah
Albums are Neo Zone (i dont remember what version) and Super One one version or smth
2 bts posters even though i dont stan bts, a nct 127 poster from my album, 1 of my 12 skz posters and photocards out of albums

i also have a skz hoodie and a bts one and a koya headband fhyruduhf

juicebox

마크
Author
Credits
The Remarried Empress
Child
Yunho
i have 2 albums, a bunch of posters, and some skz photocards
View attachment 51483
this image is trash but yeah
Albums are Neo Zone (i dont remember what version) and Super One one version or smth
View attachment 51484
2 bts posters even though i dont stan bts, a nct 127 poster from my album, 1 of my 12 skz posters and photocards out of albums

i also have a skz hoodie and a bts one and a koya headband fhyruduhf
ahh so cute <3 lol love how u have so much bts stuff but u don't stan 🤭 ur collection is amazing thanks for sharing 🤗

Iz*Grass

♡ 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇-𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♡
Author
Credits
The8
Jun
Zhengting
Seonghwa
I have Resonance Pt.2 (Arrival ver.) [I have the album and everything that came with it, the poster, stickers, photocards, etc.], Take Over The Moon [with one poster and two cards], and I ordered Don't Call Me but it hasn't arrived yet.

Last edited:

taesshlong

Maknae
Website
luvsickluvr.carrd.co
Credits
Minisode1 : Blue Hour
The Book of Us: The Demon
Intak
VOICE: The Future is Now
okay so both me and my sister are hella kpop stans, but sadly i only have a lot of bts (cause i guess it's easier to find their stuff.)
i wanna show y'all both of our stuff. (to those who have ocd i recommend not looking at these pics cause my posters are all over the place and some images are missing 😭😭⚰️)
okay so my stuff first, i have fake ass mamamoo photocards from amazon that took 3 months to get here (they literally scratch off too i'm so sad), some bts + txt posters, bts MOTS7 ver. 4, bts tear (i forget which ver and idk where the album case is so i took a pic of the photobook--), and a bt21 astrology notebook

my sister has bts + txt posters, voice: the future is now ver. purple, like 10 photo cards (i gifted 2 to her, and i didn't take a pic cause 1 of them is in her phone case and idk where the rest are), and a little fun blue bt21 notebook. we share a room, so once she puts up the victon posters, it's gonna be in
the middle so we can share 😩😩😩
also pls don't mind my sausage fingers

Attachments

• 18D4D2D6-5D13-49B5-871B-149061E07D3A.jpeg
    18D4D2D6-5D13-49B5-871B-149061E07D3A.jpeg
    235.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 86F38EC9-673F-4132-A970-3F53E3D40A37.jpeg
    86F38EC9-673F-4132-A970-3F53E3D40A37.jpeg
    294.8 KB · Views: 1

wonsta

Band Manager
Website
ur-fav-wonton.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Baekgyeul Bbobbipo ✧
Flower Bouquet
Squidward Tentacles
✧ Monsta X Hyungwon ✧
I have 5 Monsta X albums rn, but I have two more coming today and another one coming in two weeks.
515aOucmHPL._SY355_.jpg

51H1NpXgYmL._SY355_.jpg

41CgNcvJuZL._AC_.jpg

ver. 4 only :'{
811Z4KLKeDL._SY355_.jpg

all ver. plus kihno
71DONbNUsLL._AC_SL1012_.jpg

ver. 2 only... i think it's ver 2

The ones that haven't arrived yet
512Qspn-WUL._SY355_.jpg

Brilliant ver only
519o2jfNPeL._SY355_.jpg

B ver only
61nX1V3CfcL._SY355_.jpg

idk why ver this is-
3 txt albums
Dream Chapter: Star
Dream Chapter: Magic
the black one :}
Dream Chapter: Eternity
the white ver?
3 Oneus albums
RAISE US
twilight ver only
LIVED
DEVIL
black ver only
(i almost lost my cd because I dropped it into the crack of my bed... the only way to get under my bed is by taking a drawer out... and I was scared there were going to be spiders in there... but i was able to save it so don't worry :])
2 Twice albums
Fancy You
a ver only
Feel Special
A ver only
2 GoldenChild albums
RE-boot and TAKE A LEAP B ver
2 NCT albums
I have the PUNCH album and the other one with KICK IT as the title song (the yellow one)
2 The Boyz albums
41dcJa9eTqL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

whatever ver this is
THE STEALER
the gold ver :}
1 BTS album
idk what ver it is but
MAP OF THE SOUL 7
1 iz*one album
BLOOM*IZ
ver 1 only
1 Seventeen album
An Ode Begin ver.
I was supposed to have two different versions but the other one didn't ever come in the mail... i ordered them about a year ago
1 Ateez album
Treasure EP. 3
I have the red one... I really want to get a newer ateez album (I got this album when it was the newest... i think) but I want to upgrade my poster to a newer one
1 SF9
9lory US
I'm not sure what ver mine is...
1 CIX album
Hello chapter 2
Hello ver only
1 Mamamoo album
Yellow flower?
1 Astro album
ALL LIGHT
I have whatever ver the greener one is
I really want to get their newer album because of Rocky and Moonbins hair
*chefs kiss*
1 Apink album
LOOK
I have whatever the blue one is
1 wjsn album
BUTTERFLY
I think I have the green one... maybe the blue one idk... all my albums are at my dads house
I think that's it

the main reason why there are spoilers is because I had put pictures of the albums there... but then I went to post and it said there were too many pictures... so now there are only a few pictures :'[

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʜʏᴘᴇ ʙᴏʏ💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Right now I have a ONEUS album some Yoongi photo cards and a B.A.P shirt. I have WayV’s new album and SHINee’s new album ordered though.

I used to have a bunch of BTS stuff, like photo cards, a Yoongi poster, a Yoongi sweatshirt and a BTS jacket but I gave all of them to a coworker’s daughter who is a big BTS fan a while back when I was working.

juicebox

마크
Author
Credits
The Remarried Empress
Child
Yunho
okay so both me and my sister are hella kpop stans, but sadly i only have a lot of bts (cause i guess it's easier to find their stuff.)
i wanna show y'all both of our stuff. (to those who have ocd i recommend not looking at these pics cause my posters are all over the place and some images are missing 😭😭⚰)
okay so my stuff first, i have fake ass mamamoo photocards from amazon that took 3 months to get here (they literally scratch off too i'm so sad), some bts + txt posters, bts MOTS7 ver. 4, bts tear (i forget which ver and idk where the album case is so i took a pic of the photobook--), and a bt21 astrology notebook

View attachment 51500View attachment 51501View attachment 51502
View attachment 51503

my sister has bts + txt posters, voice: the future is now ver. purple, like 10 photo cards (i gifted 2 to her, and i didn't take a pic cause 1 of them is in her phone case and idk where the rest are), and a little fun blue bt21 notebook. we share a room, so once she puts up the victon posters, it's gonna be in
the middle so we can share 😩😩😩
View attachment 51504
View attachment 51507View attachment 51508
also pls don't mind my sausage fingers
wow ur collection is so cute and large thanks for sharing have a great day~

juicebox

마크
Author
Credits
The Remarried Empress
Child
Yunho
I have 5 Monsta X albums rn, but I have two more coming today and another one coming in two weeks.
515aOucmHPL._SY355_.jpg

51H1NpXgYmL._SY355_.jpg

41CgNcvJuZL._AC_.jpg

ver. 4 only :'{
811Z4KLKeDL._SY355_.jpg

all ver. plus kihno
71DONbNUsLL._AC_SL1012_.jpg

ver. 2 only... i think it's ver 2

The ones that haven't arrived yet
512Qspn-WUL._SY355_.jpg

Brilliant ver only
519o2jfNPeL._SY355_.jpg

B ver only
61nX1V3CfcL._SY355_.jpg

idk why ver this is-
3 txt albums
Dream Chapter: Star
Dream Chapter: Magic
the black one :}
Dream Chapter: Eternity
the white ver?
3 Oneus albums
RAISE US
twilight ver only
LIVED
DEVIL
black ver only
(i almost lost my cd because I dropped it into the crack of my bed... the only way to get under my bed is by taking a drawer out... and I was scared there were going to be spiders in there... but i was able to save it so don't worry :])
2 Twice albums
Fancy You
a ver only
Feel Special
A ver only
2 GoldenChild albums
RE-boot and TAKE A LEAP B ver
2 NCT albums
I have the PUNCH album and the other one with KICK IT as the title song (the yellow one)
2 The Boyz albums
41dcJa9eTqL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

whatever ver this is
THE STEALER
the gold ver :}
1 BTS album
idk what ver it is but
MAP OF THE SOUL 7
1 iz*one album
BLOOM*IZ
ver 1 only
1 Seventeen album
An Ode Begin ver.
I was supposed to have two different versions but the other one didn't ever come in the mail... i ordered them about a year ago
1 Ateez album
Treasure EP. 3
I have the red one... I really want to get a newer ateez album (I got this album when it was the newest... i think) but I want to upgrade my poster to a newer one
1 SF9
9lory US
I'm not sure what ver mine is...
1 CIX album
Hello chapter 2
Hello ver only
1 Mamamoo album
Yellow flower?
1 Astro album
ALL LIGHT
I have whatever ver the greener one is
I really want to get their newer album because of Rocky and Moonbins hair
*chefs kiss*
1 Apink album
LOOK
I have whatever the blue one is
1 wjsn album
BUTTERFLY
I think I have the green one... maybe the blue one idk... all my albums are at my dads house
I think that's it

the main reason why there are spoilers is because I had put pictures of the albums there... but then I went to post and it said there were too many pictures... so now there are only a few pictures :'[
wow thanks for sharing ur very big collection! have a great day~

juicebox

마크
Author
Credits
The Remarried Empress
Child
Yunho
Right now I have a ONEUS album some Yoongi photo cards and a B.A.P shirt. I have WayV’s new album and SHINee’s new album ordered though.

I used to have a bunch of BTS stuff, like photo cards, a Yoongi poster, a Yoongi sweatshirt and a BTS jacket but I gave all of them to a coworker’s daughter who is a big BTS fan a while back when I was working.
lol u should have kept the jacket for urself (but gj for giving to someone else 😚) thanks for sharing and have a great day~

juicebox

마크
Author
Credits
The Remarried Empress
Child
Yunho
im like in the middle of redoing my entire room so i have nothing on display 😭 but i have 11 loona albums and like 15 other ones and i have the loona lightstick and a bunch of random posteres
WOAH 11 LOONA ALBUMS?! (wow ur a hard stan hehe) thanks for sharing and have a great day~